Hello Everyone,

My name is Maggie I'm writing from Corfu, Greece.
I joined this forum in hopes of assistance and some input/resources/ideas.I'm a native New Yorker residing in Corfu Greece. I'm a mother of two wonderful children and I work from home (NOT MLM) a real job. I work for a Yacht charter company. I update their website, write articles and make bookings for the yachts and hotels.

I have a college Degree in Criminal Justice with a minor in Communications. I've been living here for 13 years and I wasn't able to put my degree in use only as a ESL teacher. Now for the past 3 years I've been working from home I even created my own website. I love what I do but my problem is I'm limited to resources from where I am. ( The CEO from the company is not willing to spend any money for advertising )So, basically I'm on my own.

I don't receive a base salary I only work on commission. I don't have the funds that are necessary to advertise on my own. What I would like to do is introduce the company to the corporate world and being that most of you on this forum are from the corporate world, I would like some suggestions how I could go about it. We have corporate incentives ( this is what I'm aiming for) I will not post the company's url so I won't spam. Please provide me with some assistance I would appreciate it greatly.

Thank you in advance,
Maggie