Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hamas

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Hamas

Is at it again, Shooting rockets into Israel. I for one am for Israel to level the Gaza Strip. Screw Hamas and their supporters!

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Amen.

It's time for Israel to do humanity a favor and level the sh*thole.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats right , Israel should nuke they entire middle east and repopulate the region with people to their liking.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]Thats right , Israel should nuke they entire middle east and repopulate the region with people to their liking.[/QUOTE]

No, YOU'RE right, Israel should simply accept Rocket Attacks as part of Life.

After all, we all know it's really OUR fault anyway, right?

Or maybe we can just use the magic "diplomacy" you're always talking about. Maybe we should sent YOU Ken, to talk with them. You seem to know alot about Diplomacy.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    maybe they should go to war again like when they went into lebenon

:zzz:

trying to solve an unconventional problem using conventional means will never work

taht's why the leader of Israel has approval rating in the single digits - he's a small minded warmonger - and a failure at that - not un like Bush.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe they should just finish what Hamas started once and for all. Level the Gaza Strip.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti]maybe they should go to war again like when they went into lebenon

:zzz:

trying to solve an unconventional problem using conventional means will never work

taht's why the leader of Israel has approval rating in the single digits - he's a small minded warmonger - and a failure at that - not un like Bush.[/QUOTE]

I don't know why you're so worried, Hillary and Obama will fix it all with their Powerful Powers of Diplomacy! Soon as they are elected, the World will have Peace!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish]I don't know why you're so worried, Hillary and Obama will fix it all with their Powerful Powers of Diplomacy! Soon as they are elected, the World will have Peace![/QUOTE]

Im not worried at all. Maybe you are the one worried that your Am radio buddies won't be able to take vacations to where Jesus lived.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti]Im not worried at all. Maybe you are the one worried that your Am radio buddies won't be able to take vacations to where Jesus lived.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what you are talking about. Why would I care about AM Radio or where AM Radio People take vacations?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dunno. why would I care about Israel and Gaza or peace in the ME in general. Im pro death and have written of the region years ago.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti]I dunno. why would I care about Israel and Gaza or peace in the ME in general. Im pro death and have written of the region years ago.[/QUOTE]

I don't know. I also don't know why, if you "don't care and have written off the region years ago" you would then spend your valuble time posting repeatedly on the topic.

Guess you care more than you might think.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    please go back and read my post - i was trying to talk about incompentant leadership and failed strategy in general. Whether peace comes to the region i could care less but i do care when my country comes off looking like a loser, because we are lead by a loser. The leader of Israel thinks the same way.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish]No, YOU'RE right, Israel should simply accept Rocket Attacks as part of Life.

After all, we all know it's really OUR fault anyway, right?

Or maybe we can just use the magic "diplomacy" you're always talking about. Maybe we should sent YOU Ken, to talk with them. You seem to know alot about Diplomacy.[/QUOTE]

Since diplomacy is a joke in your mind.
    Tell us what should Israel do.
    And please be specific. Dont just say they need to do whatever is necessary use whatever force is needed to get rid of the terrorist. I want to know specifics. What can/will they do to peacefully coexist with their Arab neighbors.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Israel is winning if you count the amount of Palenstians they have killed. According to DeanPats and others Israel should be doing great! Kill more and you have less problems, how is that working out?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]Since diplomacy is a joke in your mind.
    And please be specific. Dont just say they need to do whatever is necessary use whatever force is needed to get rid of the terrorist. I want to know specifics. What can/will they do to peacefully coexist with their Arab neighbors.[/QUOTE]

They cant do anything to coexist with their neighbors. Their neighbors are animals. Scum of the earth. Fight using their own children as shields. Break every peace promise.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    And please be specific. Dont just say they need to do whatever is necessary use whatever force is needed to get rid of the terrorist. I want to know specifics. What can/will they do to peacefully coexist with their Arab neighbors.[/QUOTE]

They cant do anything to coexist with their neighbors. Their neighbors are animals. Scum of the earth. Fight using their own children as shields. Break every peace promise.

They had their chance in 67 and pussied out after six days. To the victors go the spoils.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Why should I provide what you never have, i.e "specifics"? All you ever say is "use Diplomacy", as if that word was a magic talisman that cured all ills. You've never actually said WHAT should be said, offered, demanded, etc. You just blithly go on and on of the joy of Diplomacy, without having a clue as to what would be entailed.

So as soon as you give me your specifics, perhaps I'll consider giving you mine.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=mallamalla]They cant do anything to coexist with their neighbors. Their neighbors are animals. Scum of the earth. Fight using their own children as shields. Break every peace promise.

They had their chance in 67 and pussied out after six days. To the victors go the spoils.[/QUOTE]

And the spoils, apparently, are living with constant rocket attacks.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726]Israel is winning if you count the amount of Palenstians they have killed. According to DeanPats and others Israel should be doing great! Kill more and you have less problems, how is that working out?[/QUOTE]

The Lebanese army has been shelling Palestinian refugee camps the last two days in retaliation for rocket attacks aimed at Lebanon by Islamic militants in the Palestinian camps. Where is the world and UN out cry against the Lebanese?

[url]http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/21/world/middleeast/21cnd-lebanon.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nuu faaola]And the spoils, apparently, are living with constant rocket attacks.[/QUOTE]

Sure, that is [I]one[/I] aspect of their lives. Think the average Israeli would trade places with the average Palestinian?

Tell me, have the living standards and safety of Palestinians gone up or down since they began using terror tactics? Are they better or worse off now than they were 20 years ago?