Thread: Yankees prospects

Banned

Yankees prospects thread

I don't know if you noticed, but I am real big on the Yankees minor league prospects.

http://yankeeprospects.blogspot.com/

Check this out. You can see a list of top prospects on the side. Interesting read if you are a fan of the Yankees. One that sticks out to me is Dellin Betances, ranked #5. Kid is a beast.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 05-21-2007 at 05:20 PM.

I have Betances rated 3rd on my personal list (and Joba 4th), based on pure potential, although I could easily switch Joba and Betances. I also have Jeff Marquez rated higher than 12th. He's probably 8th for me - I'm a big Marquez fan.

All Pro
    It's pretty exciting that we have a strong farm system again. Especially the young arms.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88
    It's pretty exciting that we have a strong farm system again. Especially the young arms.
    We defiantly have one of best farm system when it comes to all the arms. We need to work on getting some more hitters though. Jose Tabata is the only hitter that is making noise. I could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    We defiantly have one of best farm system when it comes to all the arms. We need to work on getting some more hitters though. Jose Tabata is the only hitter that is making noise. I could be wrong though.
    Not "one of." We have the best farm system when it comes to arms.