Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Lets Face It

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Lets Face It

There are no easy answers for all the problems in the Middle East. Israel is not going away, in all probability they will not give up any part of Jerusalem or the West Bank. I frankly think this is not about a Palerstinian Homeland but is is more about the extermination of the Jewish State. I frankly as a follower and a beliver in the Messiah (A Jew) cannot and will not let this happen nor should any so called Christian! I stand by the rights of the State of Israel to exist. Never Ever Again!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan]I frankly as a follower and a beliver in the Messiah (A Jew) cannot and will not let this happen nor should any so called Christian! [/QUOTE]

God called. He said he appreciated the help but take care of his own problems. He might want to use your help the next time he has to move...but as far as fighting the heathens, he can handle them on his own....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan]God called. He said he appreciated the help but take care of his own problems. He might want to use your help the next time he has to move...but as far as fighting the heathens, he can handle them on his own....[/QUOTE]

OK