Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT NBA Lottery #1 Por #2 Sea

OT NBA Lottery #1 Por #2 Sea

*yawn*

I am happy because the knicks did not get one of the top three and the celtics landed as low as possible.

Nice to see karma hit the Celtics in the face for tanking their games.

Veteran
    tough break for grizz and celtics. i'm just happy knicks didn't get the first pick and then have to switch with chicago.

All League
    Oden to Portland

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisByrd
    Nice to see karma hit the Celtics in the face for tanking their games.
    I'll second that, for sure.

Celtics=new garbage team of New England.

For the younger people, what you see with the Celtics now is how it was for the entire existance and history of the pre-2001 Patriots

this kills the notion that the nba fixes the lottery. could they have gone to less marketable places? it's not even a small market team on the east coast like charlotte.. i'll rarely get to see these guys, although they're going to own the northwest

Quote Originally Posted by mrstrange
    I am happy because the knicks did not get one of the top three and the celtics landed as low as possible.
    +1

Blazers

PG Jack
    SG Roy
    SF Aldridge
    PF Randolph
    C Oden

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound
    Blazers

PG Jack
    SG Roy
    SF Aldridge
    PF Randolph
    C Oden
    But the Blazers are still the Raiders of the NBA, so it won't matter until other **** there gets taken care of

Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life
    But the Blazers are still the Raiders of the NBA, so it won't matter until other **** there gets taken care of
    one bad seed, thats it

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody56
    Oden to Portland
    Look at how dominant the West is now, add to that Oden and Durant now!!!!! West will dominate this league for ten more years

Quote Originally Posted by zonajetfan
    Look at how dominant the West is now, add to that Oden and Durant now!!!!! West will dominate this league for ten more years
    You seem a little happy about that. I assume you're a Suns fan, so why would you be happy?

See the Pistons, methodically working their way to the NBA Finals in a weaker East? That could have been your Suns or any of the other top 5-6 Western Conference teams.

So, I wouldn't exactly be so happy about the prospect of a tougher conference in that light. The Suns could continue to have talented teams (like this year) and continue to blow it to the upper echelon due to a more stacked conference.

Blazers

PG Jack
    SG Roy
    SF Aldridge
    PF Randolph
    C Oden
    thats gonna be a hell of a starting 5
    but yeah those 2 could not have gone to less marketable places

Randolph probably gets traded.. I can't see Aldridge playing the 3

This was a nightmare for the NBA. Their most marketable player in years is going to Portland and the guy that would have probably been top 5 in the NBA is going to Seattle. Thats like no mans land for the NBA. The games are so late nobody on the east coast will see these guys play and the NBA really loses out. At least it kills the notion that the draft is fixed.

Randolph probably gets traded.. I can't see Aldridge playing the 3
    Blazers have been trying to move Randolph and his bloated contract forever. This gives them a great opportunity as they will be willing to take alot less to move him than they were before. Alot of teams will be interested in him and starting maybe as soon as tomorrow will be the Richard Jefferson for Zach Randolph rumors.

Veteran
    You seem a little happy about that. I assume you're a Suns fan, so why would you be happy?

See the Pistons, methodically working their way to the NBA Finals in a weaker East? That could have been your Suns or any of the other top 5-6 Western Conference teams.

So, I wouldn't exactly be so happy about the prospect of a tougher conference in that light. The Suns could continue to have talented teams (like this year) and continue to blow it to the upper echelon due to a more stacked conference.
    I root for the suns yes, but I'm a knicks fan at heart. I was just making an observation that the west is already stacked and now two teams that have some talent in a loaded west just got WAY better. The sonics most def. make the playoffs in the weak east THIS season...much less now. The NBA finals will be the Western Conference Finals for YEARS to come

Banned

For the younger people, what you see with the Celtics now is how it was for the entire existance and history of the pre-2001 Patriots
    Kind of like the last 37 years for the Jets.

Pretty pathetic.