Thread: perfect GOP prez candidate

perfect GOP prez candidate

[IMG]http://www.salon.com/comics/tomo/2007/05/21/tomo/story.jpg[/IMG]

guy in a reagan mask!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I'm sure F-4 Phantom will be all over this thread, calling out bitonti for his sensationalism, spamming of the board and unwant of political discourse.... :zzz:
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 05-25-2007 at 12:52 PM.

cmon CBNY like you wouldn't vote for guy in a reagan mask

That was way too much reading for a quick one-liner: At this point, Republicans would much rather vote for a guy in a Reagan mask.

[QUOTE=pauliec]That was way too much reading for a quick one-liner: At this point, Republicans would much rather vote for a guy in a Reagan mask.[/QUOTE]

thought the line "i'll torture jack bauer" was pretty good

I have to admit Bit, I thought this one was pretty funny. The Reagan Obsession many conservatives have (and they would tell you it's for good reason) is, at times, pretty funny to listen to. :yes:

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]I'm sure F-4 Phantom will be all over this thread, calling out bitonti for his sensationalism, spamming of the board and unwant of political discourse.... :zzz:[/QUOTE]

Bitoni, you should know better! I can't believe you put something so funny ... I mean blatanly sensationalist, hurtful and untruthful on these political boards.

CBTNY, I'm so sorry that others have followed your lead. I now walk in shame and resign myself because this is just the way the board will be.

:sadwalk:

:D

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=F-4 Phantom]Bitoni, you should know better! I can't believe you put something so funny ... I mean blatanly sensationalist, hurtful and untruthful on these political boards.

CBTNY, I'm so sorry that others have followed your lead. I now walk in shame and resign myself because this is just the way the board will be.

:sadwalk:

:D[/QUOTE]

what I figured.....

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bitonti]thought the line "i'll torture jack bauer" was pretty good[/QUOTE]

good times...good times