Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kobe: "West > Kupchak, just accept it."

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dmaynard
    And who do you think chased away Shaq? Jack Nickolson? How can you be a fan of that douchebag? I don't care how talented he is. He is the most self centered egotist in sports. He gives TO consultations.
    Jerry Bus traded Shaq. Kobe was a free agent. Know what you are talkin about next time before you post.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe24jets
    Jerry Bus traded Shaq. Kobe was a free agent. Know what you are talkin about next time before you post.
    And kobe was the reason Jerry Buss traded Shaq.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige
    And kobe was the reason Jerry Buss traded Shaq.
    Then how is that Kobes fault?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then how is that Kobes fault?
    You are more stupid than I originally thought.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chops44
    The Chicago fans welcome Kobe.
    Since he's demanding a trade we will rake you over the coals in value.
    We'll only have to match about 14-15 of his 19 mil salary:

Ben Gordon
    Noce
    Duhon
    Sweetney/Allen
    2008 1 (top 3 protection)
    2009 1 (top 3 protection)

It replaces Kobe's point production with Gordons 20 and Noce's 15.

Hinrich/ Thabo
    Bryant/ Thabo
    Deng
    Wallace/Tyrus Thomas
    Hawes or Noah/ Wallace

That's another dynasty.
    If Kobe was ever traded to the Bulls it would be for Gordon, Tyrus Thomas and there 2007 1st pick (#9) would be a part of the deal..And they would throw in whatever else to make the dollars work.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, you are really naive. Are you related to peanut head? Why the fascination with this clown on a Jets board?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    You are more stupid than I originally thought.
    STFU you don't know anything.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woah . . . from this thread it sounds like some people have been insolent enough to suggest that Kobe Bryant's name can be uttered in the same sentence as Michael Jordan. I can only assume that said posters are (approx) under the age of 23. I'm not trying to pull a "your too young to understand" but only someone who wasn't old enough to experience Michael Jordan's full career would make such a claim. I am a HUGE Knicks fan and I have no qualms saying that there is Michael Jordan and then there is everyone else, that includes Larry Bird and Magic Johnson and also Kobe Bryant and anyone in the league now. That should never even be a discussion.

Furthermore, Kobe's karma is absolute crap . . .he whines that the FO isn't adding the right pieces around him after he forced the most powerful force in the league (Shaq) off the team because he wanted to be "the man." It's utterly absurd.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blair Thomas
    Woah . . . from this thread it sounds like some people have been insolent enough to suggest that Kobe Bryant's name can be uttered in the same sentence as Michael Jordan. I can only assume that said posters are (approx) under the age of 23. I'm not trying to pull a "your too young to understand" but only someone who wasn't old enough to experience Michael Jordan's full career would make such a claim. I am a HUGE Knicks fan and I have no qualms saying that there is Michael Jordan and then there is everyone else, that includes Larry Bird and Magic Johnson and also Kobe Bryant and anyone in the league now. That should never even be a discussion.

Furthermore, Kobe's karma is absolute crap . . .he whines that the FO isn't adding the right pieces around him after he forced the most powerful force in the league (Shaq) off the team because he wanted to be "the man." It's utterly absurd.
    I completely agree with this...If you are still in HS right now, then you have no idea of the greatness of Michael. Being able to watch him through his whole career was completely awesome.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

You must not be familiar with Kobe24jets. He is the only one who thinks Kobe is the better than Jordan.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken O'Brien #7
    I completely agree with this...If you are still in HS right now, then you have no idea of the greatness of Michael. Being able to watch him through his whole career was completely awesome.
    I wish I was able to see his whole career.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    LeBron > Kobe. Just accept it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

I was lucky enough to be playing HS hoops when he was a freshman sensation at UNC, and I remember people saying all he could do was dunk when he came out

All he did was become the best defender, clutch shooter and finisher in the league, and GOAT. Magic was the best passer, and Bird the best overall shooter, but give me #23 with the last shot over anyone else, EVER

he made everyone on the team better through his will and his mind.

kobe just chucks the rock and smiles for ESPN

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC
    LeBron > Kobe. Just accept it.
    Your an idiot. Kobe is better then LEborn.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

You're just to much of a Jordan fan to accept that KObe is better then him. Kobe didnt force Shaq out. SHaq asked to be traded. Kobe was a free agent he could of gone anywhere he wanted.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kobe didnt force Shaq out. SHaq asked to be traded. Kobe was a free agent he could of gone anywhere he wanted.
    you are full of ****.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen his whole carrer and its nothing compared to Kobe's.
    Kobe>Jordan, aka the most overated of all time, just accept it.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    you are full of ****.
    Its true. YOu dont know anything .

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jordan G.O.A.T.period Kobe not top five all time

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    i agree with kobe.