Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 58

Thread: Kobe: "West > Kupchak, just accept it."

  1. #21
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    IN YA GIRL
    Posts
    2,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dmaynard
    And who do you think chased away Shaq? Jack Nickolson? How can you be a fan of that douchebag? I don't care how talented he is. He is the most self centered egotist in sports. He gives TO consultations.
    Jerry Bus traded Shaq. Kobe was a free agent. Know what you are talkin about next time before you post.

  2. #22
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7,167
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe24jets
    Jerry Bus traded Shaq. Kobe was a free agent. Know what you are talkin about next time before you post.
    And kobe was the reason Jerry Buss traded Shaq.

  3. #23
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    IN YA GIRL
    Posts
    2,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige
    And kobe was the reason Jerry Buss traded Shaq.
    Then how is that Kobes fault?

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe24jets
    Then how is that Kobes fault?
    You are more stupid than I originally thought.

  5. #25
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    16,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chops44
    The Chicago fans welcome Kobe.
    Since he's demanding a trade we will rake you over the coals in value.
    We'll only have to match about 14-15 of his 19 mil salary:

    Ben Gordon
    Noce
    Duhon
    Sweetney/Allen
    2008 1 (top 3 protection)
    2009 1 (top 3 protection)

    It replaces Kobe's point production with Gordons 20 and Noce's 15.

    Hinrich/ Thabo
    Bryant/ Thabo
    Deng
    Wallace/Tyrus Thomas
    Hawes or Noah/ Wallace

    That's another dynasty.
    If Kobe was ever traded to the Bulls it would be for Gordon, Tyrus Thomas and there 2007 1st pick (#9) would be a part of the deal..And they would throw in whatever else to make the dollars work.

  6. #26
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Yardley, PA
    Posts
    5,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe24jets
    Jerry Bus traded Shaq. Kobe was a free agent. Know what you are talkin about next time before you post.

    Wow, you are really naive. Are you related to peanut head? Why the fascination with this clown on a Jets board?

  7. #27
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    IN YA GIRL
    Posts
    2,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    You are more stupid than I originally thought.
    STFU you don't know anything.

  8. #28
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Murray Hill
    Posts
    7,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woah . . . from this thread it sounds like some people have been insolent enough to suggest that Kobe Bryant's name can be uttered in the same sentence as Michael Jordan. I can only assume that said posters are (approx) under the age of 23. I'm not trying to pull a "your too young to understand" but only someone who wasn't old enough to experience Michael Jordan's full career would make such a claim. I am a HUGE Knicks fan and I have no qualms saying that there is Michael Jordan and then there is everyone else, that includes Larry Bird and Magic Johnson and also Kobe Bryant and anyone in the league now. That should never even be a discussion.

    Furthermore, Kobe's karma is absolute crap . . .he whines that the FO isn't adding the right pieces around him after he forced the most powerful force in the league (Shaq) off the team because he wanted to be "the man." It's utterly absurd.

  9. #29
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Mechanicsburg, PA
    Posts
    1,156
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blair Thomas
    Woah . . . from this thread it sounds like some people have been insolent enough to suggest that Kobe Bryant's name can be uttered in the same sentence as Michael Jordan. I can only assume that said posters are (approx) under the age of 23. I'm not trying to pull a "your too young to understand" but only someone who wasn't old enough to experience Michael Jordan's full career would make such a claim. I am a HUGE Knicks fan and I have no qualms saying that there is Michael Jordan and then there is everyone else, that includes Larry Bird and Magic Johnson and also Kobe Bryant and anyone in the league now. That should never even be a discussion.

    Furthermore, Kobe's karma is absolute crap . . .he whines that the FO isn't adding the right pieces around him after he forced the most powerful force in the league (Shaq) off the team because he wanted to be "the man." It's utterly absurd.
    I completely agree with this...If you are still in HS right now, then you have no idea of the greatness of Michael. Being able to watch him through his whole career was completely awesome.

  10. #30
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7,167
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blair Thomas
    Woah . . . from this thread it sounds like some people have been insolent enough to suggest that Kobe Bryant's name can be uttered in the same sentence as Michael Jordan. I can only assume that said posters are (approx) under the age of 23. I'm not trying to pull a "your too young to understand" but only someone who wasn't old enough to experience Michael Jordan's full career would make such a claim. I am a HUGE Knicks fan and I have no qualms saying that there is Michael Jordan and then there is everyone else, that includes Larry Bird and Magic Johnson and also Kobe Bryant and anyone in the league now. That should never even be a discussion.

    Furthermore, Kobe's karma is absolute crap . . .he whines that the FO isn't adding the right pieces around him after he forced the most powerful force in the league (Shaq) off the team because he wanted to be "the man." It's utterly absurd.
    You must not be familiar with Kobe24jets. He is the only one who thinks Kobe is the better than Jordan.

  11. #31
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7,167
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken O'Brien #7
    I completely agree with this...If you are still in HS right now, then you have no idea of the greatness of Michael. Being able to watch him through his whole career was completely awesome.
    I wish I was able to see his whole career.

  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,105
    Post Thanks / Like
    LeBron > Kobe. Just accept it.

  13. #33
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bethel, CT
    Posts
    11,258
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige
    I wish I was able to see his whole career.

    I was lucky enough to be playing HS hoops when he was a freshman sensation at UNC, and I remember people saying all he could do was dunk when he came out

    All he did was become the best defender, clutch shooter and finisher in the league, and GOAT. Magic was the best passer, and Bird the best overall shooter, but give me #23 with the last shot over anyone else, EVER

    he made everyone on the team better through his will and his mind.

    kobe just chucks the rock and smiles for ESPN

  14. #34
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    IN YA GIRL
    Posts
    2,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC
    LeBron > Kobe. Just accept it.
    Your an idiot. Kobe is better then LEborn.

  15. #35
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    IN YA GIRL
    Posts
    2,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blair Thomas
    Woah . . . from this thread it sounds like some people have been insolent enough to suggest that Kobe Bryant's name can be uttered in the same sentence as Michael Jordan. I can only assume that said posters are (approx) under the age of 23. I'm not trying to pull a "your too young to understand" but only someone who wasn't old enough to experience Michael Jordan's full career would make such a claim. I am a HUGE Knicks fan and I have no qualms saying that there is Michael Jordan and then there is everyone else, that includes Larry Bird and Magic Johnson and also Kobe Bryant and anyone in the league now. That should never even be a discussion.

    Furthermore, Kobe's karma is absolute crap . . .he whines that the FO isn't adding the right pieces around him after he forced the most powerful force in the league (Shaq) off the team because he wanted to be "the man." It's utterly absurd.
    You're just to much of a Jordan fan to accept that KObe is better then him. Kobe didnt force Shaq out. SHaq asked to be traded. Kobe was a free agent he could of gone anywhere he wanted.

  16. #36
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7,167
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe24jets
    Kobe didnt force Shaq out. SHaq asked to be traded. Kobe was a free agent he could of gone anywhere he wanted.
    you are full of ****.

  17. #37
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    IN YA GIRL
    Posts
    2,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige
    I wish I was able to see his whole career.
    I have seen his whole carrer and its nothing compared to Kobe's.
    Kobe>Jordan, aka the most overated of all time, just accept it.

  18. #38
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    IN YA GIRL
    Posts
    2,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige
    you are full of ****.
    Its true. YOu dont know anything .

  19. #39
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis,Ind
    Posts
    1,695
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jordan G.O.A.T.period Kobe not top five all time

  20. #40
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    22,621
    Post Thanks / Like
    i agree with kobe.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us