Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: OT: Sens @ Ducks FINALS Game 1. Game thread.

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,411

    OT: Sens @ Ducks FINALS Game 1. Game thread.

    WOW. Sens score 1:58 into the 1st. Ducks score next, tell me that wasnt one exciting period! That was a cheap shot with the clothes line. (Am I the only person watching this?)

    I predict Sens win 3-2. Sens look a bit shaky. Man do I wish the Blue shirts were playing right about now.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    WOW. Sens score 1:58 into the 1st. Ducks score next, tell me that wasnt one exciting period! That was a cheap shot with the clothes line. (Am I the only person watching this?)

    I predict Sens win 3-2. Sens look a bit shaky. Man do I wish the Blue shirts were playing right about now.
    whos the ducks goalie? is it the same kid they had when they made that unexpected run couple years back?

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,411
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySerp
    whos the ducks goalie? is it the same kid they had when they made that unexpected run couple years back?
    J.S. Giguere. Yes. (John Sebastian)

  4. #4
    Im a big ranger fan and will watch when they play, but what turned me off of hockey in general is that in no other sport to do superstars change teams so often....its kinda annoying

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,411
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySerp
    Im a big ranger fan and will watch when they play, but what turned me off of hockey in general is that in no other sport to do superstars change teams so often....its kinda annoying
    I dunno. I can watch it all. I actually want NHL Center Ice for Next year. I love to releax and watch a hockey game. In particular Rangers.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    I dunno. I can watch it all. I actually want NHL Center Ice for Next year. I love to releax and watch a hockey game. In particular Rangers.
    I love ranger games but if there not playing im not watching

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,411
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySerp
    I love ranger games but if there not playing im not watching
    I hear ya. I cant do that with NBA. I cannot watch a Hawks vs Grizzlies game. I cna watch every team in the NFL NHL and MLB.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    I hear ya. I cant do that with NBA. I cannot watch a Hawks vs Grizzlies game. I cna watch every team in the NFL NHL and MLB.
    Basketball i can only watch the knicks and i can only watch them if there good

  9. #9
    I can always watch Playoff Hockey, no matter who's playing. There something about the intesity during the playoffs that bring the game to a whole new level.

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,411
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozy72
    I can always watch Playoff Hockey, no matter who's playing. There something about the intesity during the playoffs that bring the game to a whole new level.
    Right under NFL its the most exciting.

  11. #11
    hockey blows...JMO....should this thread be moved to a land far far away?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    Right under NFL its the most exciting.
    ABSOLUTELY!!!

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-O-Gold
    hockey blows...JMO....should this thread be moved to a land far far away?
    No, european soccer players blow, hockey is a man's sport!

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozy72
    No, european soccer players blow, hockey is a man's sport!
    lol

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozy72
    No, european soccer players blow, hockey is a man's sport!
    soccer>hockey just accept it.

  16. #16
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,411
    well anyway its 2-1 Sens.

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,411
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige
    soccer>hockey just accept it.
    Ughh disgusting. Not it's really not. Whats so good about it? Ya know what dont answer that its a game thread.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige
    soccer>hockey just accept it.
    not with the way soccer players keep crying to draw a penty

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    Ughh disgusting. Not it's really not. Whats so good about it? Ya know what dont answer that its a game thread.
    Everything is good about it. By the way I don't hate hockey I just like soccer better.

  20. #20
    hockey and soccer suck equaly....accept it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us