Thread: My Agenda for America

My Agenda for America

3 people get to run for President. Neither Democratic or Republican party gets to choose who. The people choose!
    My agenda is:
    1) Hire enough agents to enforce our borders
    2) Heavily fine any and all companies that hire illegals
    3) Clean up our school system Do you know that 50% of both Black and Hispanic and 1/3 of all whites drop out of school. That is disgusting!
    4) Make our intelligence gathering agency second to none!
    5) Reinstate the draft every abled bodied man between 18 and 25 will serve in the military. No excuses!
    6) All areas of the United States will be open to Oil exploration and we will explore alternative means of generating electricity including nuclear
    7) This is the best of all If US companies want tax breaks they had better keep the jobs in America. Jobs come before profit! AMERICA COMES FIRST!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan]3 people get to run for President. Neither Democratic or Republican party gets to choose who. The people choose!
    My agenda is:
    3) Clean up our school system Do you know that 50% of both Black and Hispanic and 1/3 of all whites drop out of school. That is disgusting!
    5) Reinstate the draft every abled bodied man between 18 and 25 will serve in the military. No excuses!
    6) All areas of the United States will be open to Oil exploration and we will explore alternative means of generating electricity including nuclear
    7) This is the best of all If US companies want tax breaks they had better keep the jobs in America. Jobs come before profit! AMERICA COMES FIRST![/QUOTE]

If you want #6 to be effective for what you want it to be, we need more refineries to process the raw crude. This would help the "short-term" dependencies we are succumbed to.

However, I believe that the oil companies that haven't developed new refineries is something like 30 years are holding out until the government basically builds it for them. There has to be some kind of solution for that problem.

The draft will NEVER fly here in the US.

That dropout rate of students is not a true cross-section of America. Those rates are isolated to specific locations/environments. However, your point remains.

Where's the bullet for legalizing more immigrants?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan]3 people get to run for President. Neither Democratic or Republican party gets to choose who. The people choose![/QUOTE]

The people do choose. Isn't that the purpose of the primaries?

Why restrict the number of candidates to 3?

[QUOTE=parafly]The people do choose. Isn't that the purpose of the primaries?

Why restrict the number of candidates to 3?[/QUOTE]

I don't think he specifically means only three. I'm assuming he wants to break up the Republican/Democrat duopoly we have going on.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan]3 people get to run for President. Neither Democratic or Republican party gets to choose who. The people choose!
    My agenda is:

[B]How many are "enough?"[/B]

[B]Agreed.[/B]

[B]What, specifically, are you talking about? It's not enough to identify a problem and use vague language about fixing it. What, specifically, do you propose?[/B]

[B]Again, how?[/B]

[B]Disagree intensely with this and also question how feasible it is to pass.[/B]

[B]Agreed, though you may have trouble passing this law.[/B]

7) This is the best of all If US companies want tax breaks they had better keep the jobs in America. Jobs come before profit! AMERICA COMES FIRST!

[B]What, specifically, are you talking about here?[/B]

[/QUOTE]

Banned
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan]3 people get to run for President. Neither Democratic or Republican party gets to choose who. The people choose![/QUOTE]

A third major party (possibly a 4th and 5th) is sorely needed in this country. The Dems and Repubs are now run by the extreme left and right, respectively. The voice of moderates (which I believe make up a majority in this country) seldom gets heard.

[QUOTE=MnJetFan]1) Hire enough agents to enforce our borders[/QUOTE]
    How about building a friggin' wall? East Germany did a pretty good job at keeping people out/in.

[QUOTE=MnJetFan]2) Heavily fine any and all companies that hire illegals[/QUOTE]
    Agreed. These companies are breaking the law.

[QUOTE=MnJetFan]3) Clean up our school system Do you know that 50% of both Black and Hispanic and 1/3 of all whites drop out of school. That is disgusting![/QUOTE]

Start by eliminating corruption. You have the City Board of Ed and on LI we have School Admins that are screwing us all.

[QUOTE=MnJetFan]4) Make our intelligence gathering agency second to none![/QUOTE]

Get rid of Homeland Security and fix the CIA.

[QUOTE=MnJetFan]5) Reinstate the draft every abled bodied man between 18 and 25 will serve in the military. No excuses![/QUOTE]

Never happen. This country would revolt.

[QUOTE=MnJetFan]6) All areas of the United States will be open to Oil exploration and we will explore alternative means of generating electricity including nuclear[/QUOTE]

What about wind power? I thought I read somewhere not too long ago that it would only take approximately 15 square miles of windmills to power the entire country.

[QUOTE=MnJetFan]7) This is the best of all If US companies want tax breaks they had better keep the jobs in America. Jobs come before profit! AMERICA COMES FIRST![/QUOTE]

I don't agree. I think we're going through an adjustment period to technological and economic changes. Little by little some of the jobs that were exported are coming back, and many foreign companies are building plants here. For example, Hyundai, Nissan, Toyota and Suzuki all have recently built manufacturing plants in this country, creating many jobs.

Give it some time and things will improve.
    Last edited by Sourceworx; 05-29-2007 at 01:25 PM.

My agenda is:
    7) This is the best of all If US companies want tax breaks they had better keep the jobs in America. Jobs come before profit! AMERICA COMES FIRST![/QUOTE]

1. I'm all for a wall
    2. agree
    3. I'm pro-choice here
    4. Absolutely
    5. Consription is against anything that resembles freedom, so no.
    6. Agree for the most part.
    7. Just pass the Fair Tax.