Thread: I can't take it anymore......Im gonna jump!!

Veteran

I can't take it anymore......Im gonna jump!!

Ok fellas I'm on the ledge. this is just getting rediculous. 14.5 out of first and 8.5 out of the wildcard!!!!! this just can't be happening.

I have tried to stay positive tried to convince myself (and everyone else) the Yanks will snap out of it. "It's not even june", "the hitting will come along", "pitching will get better",............ but WTF they are digging themselves a huge hole? i'm not even sure they still have a pulse.

I wont stop watching or rooting for them (come on they are my team) but I am having a meltdown here. anyone care to talk me off the ledge?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by LI2OH
    Ok fellas I'm on the ledge. this is just getting rediculous. 14.5 out of first and 8.5 out of the wildcard!!!!! this just can't be happening.

I have tried to stay positive tried to convince myself (and everyone else) the Yanks will snap out of it. "It's not even june", "the hitting will come along", "pitching will get better",............ but WTF they are digging themselves a huge hole? i'm not even sure they still have a pulse.

I wont stop watching or rooting for them (come on they are my team) but I am having a meltdown here. anyone care to talk me off the ledge?
    It could be worse, you could of been a life long Devil Ray fan

Sorry Yank fans, it isnt happening this year. But you guys have made the playoffs every year since 1995, you knew it was going to happen eventually. You guys will be back real soon. I wouldnt jump off the bridge yet...