Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 78

Thread: OT: Lebron.....holy crap

  1. #1

    OT: Lebron.....holy crap

    Someone else please tell me they witnessed that.

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    4,206
    thats his first Jordanesque game

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale by way of New York
    Posts
    13,208
    The media try him and he responded.

  4. #4
    Dude was amazing, biggest shot by far was that 3 pointer after the C-Web three point play.

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    10,507
    48 pts? Did he do one play that was particularly sick or something? Or are you talking about the 48 pts on the road in the confernce finals as a whole?

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale by way of New York
    Posts
    13,208
    Quote Originally Posted by ICWT10
    48 pts? Did he do one play that was particularly sick or something? Or are you talking about the 48 pts on the road in the confernce finals as a whole?
    He scored the last 25 points. Sorry 29 of the last 30.

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    4,206
    Quote Originally Posted by ICWT10
    48 pts? Did he do one play that was particularly sick or something? Or are you talking about the 48 pts on the road in the confernce finals as a whole?
    he scored the last 29 of 30 points for the cavs and put the game in his hands at the end and went through 4 pistons to win the game.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    10,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody56
    he scored the last 29 of 30 points for the cavs and put the game in his hands at the end and went through 4 pistons to win the game.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ICWT10
    48 pts? Did he do one play that was particularly sick or something? Or are you talking about the 48 pts on the road in the confernce finals as a whole?

    he simply did not miss he hit every clutch shot at all the perfect times, words really cant explain how sick he was..

  10. #10
    That was unbelievable - at the palace and against a tough defensive team too.

    Media should shut up about him. Took Jordan 6 years to actually win the championship. And he had Pippen. Who does LeBron has that compares to Pippen?

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody56
    thats his first Jordanesque game
    More like that was his first Lebronesque game

  12. #12
    prbly the best win it by "themselves" playoff performance ever...unbelievable

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by ICWT10
    I don't know the exact time, but with around 2 and a half minutes to go in regulation, Lebron scored every single point with the exception of ONE after that and through double overtime.

    Basically there's 2 results from the whole thing:

    1. Lebron just turned in one of the greatest single game playoff performances ever.

    2. He's on the verge of carrying possibly the worst team ever to reach the finals. Weak competition aside, he's literally won the last 3 games singlehandidly.

    I almost have to catch my breath after watching that.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan
    I don't know the exact time, but with around 2 and a half minutes to go in regulation, Lebron scored every single point with the exception of ONE after that and through double overtime.
    i mihgt be worng but i think they said it was 8 min left in regulation

    edit..nevermind your right...gooden made two ft's with 2:40 something remaining

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by dinamite
    That was unbelievable - at the palace and against a tough defensive team too.

    Media should shut up about him. Took Jordan 6 years to actually win the championship. And he had Pippen. Who does LeBron has that compares to Pippen?
    Tough defense aside, Detroit hasn't been playing well, and Lebron has been practically unguardable. When a guy is in the zone like this, there's not much you can do.

    Remember that fadeaway he hit in the corner with Tayshaun in his face? There's no way to guard against that, you CAN'T. Prince played him textbook and Lebron still knocked it down.

  16. #16
    Amazing. Historic Performance.
    Completely carried the team, scored all but one of the team's points from about 6 minutes left in regulation through 2 OTs and to victory.
    No one can question Lebron (of course, unless the Cavs still lose this series). At age 22, he's about to completely carry his team to the NBA Finals.
    Without a doubt the best player in the game. A chance to be the best ever.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by jpoppy7
    Without a doubt the best player in the game. A chance to be the best ever.
    Before tonight I would have laughed at both those statements, but after tonight it's pretty hard to debate. In regards to the first, the only player that you can even argue for is Kobe. However Kobe's team is just as bad (and Kobe also has Phil Jackson) and he's never carried them like this.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by jpoppy7
    Amazing. Historic Performance.
    Completely carried the team, scored all but one of the team's points from about 6 minutes left in regulation through 2 OTs and to victory.
    No one can question Lebron (of course, unless the Cavs still lose this series). At age 22, he's about to completely carry his team to the NBA Finals.
    Without a doubt the best player in the game. A chance to be the best ever.
    kobe>bron. just accept it.

  19. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    IN YA GIRL
    Posts
    2,075
    Quote Originally Posted by jpoppy7
    Amazing. Historic Performance.
    Completely carried the team, scored all but one of the team's points from about 6 minutes left in regulation through 2 OTs and to victory.
    No one can question Lebron (of course, unless the Cavs still lose this series). At age 22, he's about to completely carry his team to the NBA Finals.
    Without a doubt the best player in the game. A chance to be the best ever.
    Haha...Hell no.

  20. #20
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    568
    One Word= LEBRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Worm

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us