Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Impeach Bush Already!!

Impeach Bush Already!!

I’m stil trying to wrap my brain around the recent scandals at the DOJ and I can’t understand why no one in Congress is drawing up articles of impeachment. Bu$h & Co. have perverted justice and undermined the Constitution. Consider:

In March of 2004, as AG Ashcroft is gravely ill, hallucinating from his medication on what was nearly his deathbed the night before his surgery, the WH Chief of Staff and Alberto Gonzales (then $hrubya’s lawyer) visit the near death AG and pressure him to authorize the government’s top secret eavesdropping program.

Ashcroft, a staunch Bu$h supporter and charismatic Christian (yes, he speaks in tongues and believes the Second Coming is at hand), refuses because he believes the program is not only unconstitutional, but also illegal.

Whoa! Here is a man who has previously had no problem sacrificing civil liberties saying this has gone too far. I mean really: Ashcroft thinks the program was illegal! That’s like Paris Hilton realizing she parties too much.

This attempted coersion of the AG is so disgusting that 30 top officials at DOJ threated to resign, including the Director of the FBI and the associate AG.

Then, the day after Ashcroft’s surgery, the WH Chief of Staff calls his hospital room wanting to come over to discuss the issue again. Ashcroft’s wife says he’s too sick for visitors. Then, a few minutes later, another phone call from King George himself (according to top Justice officials—see Newsweek, June 4). Mrs. Ashcroft acquiesces and then calls Acting AG Comey to warn him the WH is on the way to the hospital. Comey races to the hospital to try to stop them, all to no avail. When they arrive, Ashcroft tells them they should talk to Comey, since he is the acting AG.

WTF??????

Setting aside the fact that Bu$h & Co. have tried to take advantage of a man near death for political purposes, they have shown a blatant & brazen disregard for the law and the Constitution.

Did not the SOB swear to defend the Constitution? And yet, here he is undermining it!

Thoroughly disgusting. These people are despicable. And Unpatriotic. And Treasonous.

[QUOTE=YellowSubmarine]I’m stil trying to wrap my brain around the recent scandals at the DOJ and I can’t understand why no one in Congress is drawing up articles of impeachment. Bu$h & Co. have perverted justice and undermined the Constitution. Consider:

In March of 2004, as AG Ashcroft is gravely ill, hallucinating from his medication on what was nearly his deathbed the night before his surgery, the WH Chief of Staff and Alberto Gonzales (then $hrubya’s lawyer) visit the near death AG and pressure him to authorize the government’s top secret eavesdropping program.

Ashcroft, a staunch Bu$h supporter and charismatic Christian (yes, he speaks in tongues and believes the Second Coming is at hand), refuses because he believes the program is not only unconstitutional, but also illegal.

Whoa! Here is a man who has previously had no problem sacrificing civil liberties saying this has gone too far. I mean really: Ashcroft thinks the program was illegal! That’s like Paris Hilton realizing she parties too much.

This attempted coersion of the AG is so disgusting that 30 top officials at DOJ threated to resign, including the Director of the FBI and the associate AG.

Then, the day after Ashcroft’s surgery, the WH Chief of Staff calls his hospital room wanting to come over to discuss the issue again. Ashcroft’s wife says he’s too sick for visitors. Then, a few minutes later, another phone call from King George himself (according to top Justice officials—see Newsweek, June 4). Mrs. Ashcroft acquiesces and then calls Acting AG Comey to warn him the WH is on the way to the hospital. Comey races to the hospital to try to stop them, all to no avail. When they arrive, Ashcroft tells them they should talk to Comey, since he is the acting AG.

WTF??????

Setting aside the fact that Bu$h & Co. have tried to take advantage of a man near death for political purposes, they have shown a blatant & brazen disregard for the law and the Constitution.

Did not the SOB swear to defend the Constitution? And yet, here he is undermining it!

Thoroughly disgusting. These people are despicable. And Unpatriotic. And Treasonous.[/QUOTE]

This has been the most corrupt administration since Nixon's. As far as incompetence in office, he supersedes Jimmy Carter, which is hard to do. His policies have set our country back years. Before he leaves office (in handcuffs if we're lucky) his approval ratings should be in the teens-and that was said by a conservative talking head.

This is a great country with the potential to be even better. But this time period will be a black spot on our history. Years from now historians will probably consider this embarrassment to be among the five worst presidents of all time.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I'd love to see the rats bring forth impeachment hearings.....

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]I'd love to see the rats bring forth impeachment hearings.....[/QUOTE]

me too....if only Cheney did not have his "yes men" destroy countless documents that would have incriminated them.

[IMG]http://flatrock.org.nz/forest_related/historical_news/assets/white_collar_crime.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 06-03-2007 at 08:06 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan]me too....if only Cheney did not have his "yes men" destroy countless documents that would have incriminated them.

[/QUOTE]

millions of documents...all orchestrated by Karl Rove....

I mean with intelligent people like yourself making intelligent statements such as the above, impeachment is a can't miss proposition... :yes: :yes:

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]millions of documents...all orchestrated by Karl Rove....

I mean with intelligent people like yourself making intelligent statements such as the above, impeachment is a can't miss proposition... :yes: :yes:[/QUOTE]

why don't you dazzle us with your superior intellect. Explain to us how it is possible to believe that EVERY democrat in American history was/is a poor representative.....and EVERY Republican was/is a better one?

Oh, and by the way, they did destroy documents. But why let the facts get in the way.

[url]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18927300/[/url]

Cheney attorney asked for data to be destroyed
    Lawyer told Secret Service to erase visitor log at vice president's residence
    MSNBC political calendar

Updated: 12:45 a.m. ET May 30, 2007
    WASHINGTON - A lawyer for Vice President Dick Cheney told the Secret Service in September to eliminate data on who visited Cheney at his official residence, a newly disclosed letter states.

The Sept. 13, 2006, letter from Cheney's lawyer says logs for Cheney's residence on the grounds of the Naval Observatory are subject to the Presidential Records Act.

Such a designation prevents the public from learning who visited the vice president.

The Justice Department filed the letter Friday in a lawsuit by a private group, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, seeking the identities of conservative religious leaders who visited Cheney at his official residence.

The newly disclosed letter about visitors to Cheney's residence is accompanied by an 18-page Secret Service document revealing the agency's long-standing practice has been to destroy printed daily access lists of visitors to the residence.

Separately, the agency says it has given Cheney's office handwritten logs of who visits him at his personal residence.

Because of pending lawsuits, the Secret Service says it is now keeping copies of all material on visitors to Cheney's residence. According to the Secret Service document, Cheney's office has approved the agency's retention of the records, while maintaining they are presidential records subject to Cheney's control.

"The latest filings make clear that the administration has been destroying documents and entering into secret agreements in violation of the law," said Anne Weismann, CREW's chief counsel.

Regarding visitor information, the Secret Service "shall not retain any copy of these documents and information" once the material is given to the office of the vice president, says the September 2006 letter by Shannen Coffin, counsel to the vice president.

"If any documents remain in your possession, please return them to OVP as soon as possible," the letter added.

Freedom of Information Act request filed
    The vice president's lawyer wrote the letter as The Washington Post sought copies of Cheney's visitors at his residence. The Post requested the records under the Freedom of Information Act. The newspaper subsequently dropped a lawsuit seeking the information.

The letter regarding the vice president's residence was in addition to an agreement quietly signed between the White House and the Secret Service a year ago when questions were raised about visits to the executive compound by convicted influence peddler Jack Abramoff.

That agreement, which didn't surface publicly until late last year, said White House entry and exit logs were presidential records not subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act.

When the agreement was signed in May 2006, a number of private groups and news organizations had filed FOIA requests with the Secret Service in an effort to identify how many times Abramoff or members of his lobbying team visited the White House.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan]why don't you dazzle us with your superior intellect. Explain to us how it is possible to believe that EVERY democrat in American history was/is a poor representative.....and EVERY Republican was/is a better one?

[/QUOTE]

you're right...

why let the facts get in the way...in fact why even read the story you post which invalidates your ridiculous point???

I don't believe every democrat in American history was a poor representative...but I know EVERY lunatic leftist like yourself is a piss-poor representative of the party....

[QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan]me too....if only Cheney did not have his "yes men" destroy countless documents that would have incriminated them.

[IMG]http://flatrock.org.nz/forest_related/historical_news/assets/white_collar_crime.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Good God, you're a teacher?

On second thought, I'm not very surprised.

[QUOTE=YellowSubmarine]I’m stil trying to wrap my brain around the recent scandals at the DOJ and I can’t understand why no one in Congress is drawing up articles of impeachment. [/QUOTE]
    Because June is gay pride month. Priorities count in this Congress.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]you're right...

why let the facts get in the way...in fact why even read the story you post which invalidates your ridiculous point???

I don't believe every democrat in American history was a poor representative...but I know EVERY lunatic leftist like yourself is a piss-poor representative of the party....[/QUOTE]

first of all, I have yet to read a post where you say something positive about a democratic representative. so if the shoe fits, own up to it. don't worry no one will accuse you of being open-minded anyway.

second, lets not get into stereotypes and silly name calling. Should I call you a right-winged Nazi? Of course not, that would be ignorant. I do not know you other then to know that you live in a dream world.
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 06-03-2007 at 10:31 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan]first of all, I have yet to read a post where you say something positive about a democratic representative. so if the shoe fits, own up to it. don't worry no one will accuse you of being open-minded anyway.

second, lets not get into stereotypes and silly name calling. Should I call you a right-winged Nazi? Of course not, that would be ignorant. I do not know you other then to know that you live in a dream world.[/QUOTE]

based on the idiot allegations you make in this thread and the article offered to back them up I question your ability to read period...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=pauliec]Good God, you're a teacher?

On second thought, I'm not very surprised.[/QUOTE]

God help the youth of this great nation....

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]based on the idiot allegations you make in this thread and the article offered to back them up I question your ability to read period...[/QUOTE]

Lets see, possible reasons why the logs would have been destroyed........

1. boredom
    2. they were playing with matches and accidentally burned them
    3. thought it was the Chinese take out menu

or...I don't know, maybe it was destroyed because it showed how many times the criminal Abramoff and his lobbying team appeared in his office. nah, that can't be.....they must of thought it was last years Christmas list for Santa or maybe...........

Banned
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]God help the youth of this great nation....[/QUOTE]
    I am very worried about this, seriously.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan]Lets see, possible reasons why the logs would have been destroyed........

1. boredom
    2. they were playing with matches and accidentally burned them
    3. thought it was the Chinese take out menu

or...I don't know, maybe it was destroyed because it showed how many times the criminal Abramoff and his lobbying team appeared in his office. nah, that can't be.....they must of thought it was last years Christmas list for Santa or maybe...........[/QUOTE]

and the article you posted clearly offers proof of all your idiot allegations... :yes:

Baby Quackers
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    impeach bush already!! im stil
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    wrap
    QUACK QUACK
    bra
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    scandals
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    doj
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    drawing
    QUACK QUACK
    articles
    QUACK QUACK
    impeachment.
    bu$h
    QUACK QUACK
    co.

QUACK QUACK
    perverted
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    undermined
    QUACK QUACK
    constitution.
    consider:
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    ag ashcroft
    QUACK QUACK
    gravely ill
    QUACK QUACK
    hallucinating
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    medication
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    deathbed
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    surgery
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    wh
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    alberto gonzales
    QUACK QUACK
    then $hrubyas lawyer
    QUACK QUACK
    visit
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    ag
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    authorize
    QUACK QUACK
    governments
    QUACK QUACK
    secret eavesdropping program.
    ashcroft
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    staunch bu$h supporter
    QUACK QUACK
    charismatic
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    yes
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    speaks
    QUACK QUACK
    tongues
    QUACK QUACK
    believes
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    hand
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    refuses
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    believes
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    unconstitutional
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    illegal.
    whoa!
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    previously
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    sacrificing civil liberties
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    far.

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    really: ashcroft thinks
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    illegal!
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    paris hilton realizing
    QUACK QUACK
    parties
    QUACK QUACK
    much.

QUACK QUACK
    attempted coersion
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    ag
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    disgusting
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    QUACK QUACK
    officials
    QUACK QUACK
    doj threated
    QUACK QUACK
    resign
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    director
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    fbi
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    associate ag.
    then
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    ashcrofts surgery
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    wh
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    calls
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    wanting
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    discuss
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    again.
    ashcrofts
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    sick
    QUACK QUACK
    visitors.
    then
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    later
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    phone
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    king
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    according
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    officialssee newsweek
    QUACK QUACK
    june
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    mrs.
    ashcroft acquiesces
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    calls acting ag comey
    QUACK QUACK
    warn
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    wh
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    hospital.
    comey races
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    them
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    avail.

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    arrive
    QUACK QUACK
    ashcroft tells
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    comey
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    acting ag.
    wtf?????? setting aside
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    bu$h
    QUACK QUACK
    co.

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    advantage
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    purposes
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    blatant
    QUACK QUACK
    brazen disregard
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    constitution.

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    sob swear
    QUACK QUACK
    defend
    QUACK QUACK
    constitution?
    QUACK QUACK
    yet
    QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    undermining it! thoroughly disgusting.

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK
    despicable.

QUACK QUACK
    unpatriotic.

QUACK QUACK
    treasonous.

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=YellowSubmarine]I’m stil trying to wrap my brain around the recent scandals at the DOJ and I can’t understand why no one in Congress is drawing up articles of impeachment. Bu$h & Co. have perverted justice and undermined the Constitution. Consider:

WTF??????

Thoroughly disgusting. These people are despicable. And Unpatriotic. And Treasonous.[/QUOTE]

no ones more despicable, unpatriotic, or treasonous than
    the likes of you, dumbmarine...now simma!

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpOCxXoSAto"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpOCxXoSAto[/url]

Is that you? I thought you were dead?

[IMG]http://www.nndb.com/people/051/000063859/cunanan.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=flushingjet]no ones more despicable, unpatriotic, or treasonous than
    the likes of you, dumbmarine...now simma!

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpOCxXoSAto"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpOCxXoSAto[/url][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]and the article you posted clearly offers proof of all your idiot allegations... :yes:[/QUOTE]

Of course the article is not going to "prove" anything that would be a smoking gun in a court of law. And if we we're all required to show tangible proof before we made posts this site would close down. This is not a court of law as much as you would love to prosecute anyone who does not agree with you.

so lets try this another way;

A(Abramoff is a criminal lobbyist) + B(he visited the white house many times to "lobby") = C (destroy records that could implicate)

not hard, Come Back To Earth.
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 06-04-2007 at 06:24 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan]Of course the article is not going to "prove" anything that would be a smoking gun in a court of law. And if we we're all required to show tangible proof before we made posts this site would close down. This is not a court of law as much as you would love to prosecute anyone who does not agree with you.

so lets try this another way;

A(Abramoff is a criminal lobbyist) + B(he visited the white house many times to "lobby") = C (destroy records that could implicate)

not hard, Come Back To Earth.[/QUOTE]

of A (abramoff gave 1000's of $$ to madame harry reid) + B (madame reid refuses to return the money but mouthes off about abramoff) = C (typical lib hypocrisy leftist minions like yourself practice daily)....

not hard, "intelligent" (what a joke) jets fan.....