Thread: US Navy Directive

US Navy Directive

U.S. Navy Directive 16134 (Inappropriate T-Shirts)

The following directive was issued by the commanding officer of all naval installations in the Middle East. (It was obviously directed at the Marines.)

To: All Commands

Subject: Inappropriate T-Shirts (U.S. Navy Directive 16134 (Inappropriate T-Shirts)

Ref: ComMidEast For Inst 16134//24 K All commanders promulgate upon receipt.

The following T-shirts are no longer to be worn on or off base by any military or civilian personnel serving in the Middle East:

a. "Eat Pork or Die" [both English and Arabic versions]

b. "Shrine Busters" [Various. Show burning minarets or bomb/artillery shells impacting Islamic shrines. Some with unit logos.]

c. "Napalm, Sticks Like Crazy" [Both English and Arabic versions]

d. "Goat - It isn't just for breakfast any more." [Both English and Arabic versions]

e. "The road to Paradise begins with me." [Mostly Arabic versions, but some in English. Some show sniper scope cross-hairs.]

f. "Guns don't kill people. I kill people." [Both Arabic and English versions]

g. "Pork. The other white meat." [Arabic version]

h. "Infidel" [English, Arabic and other coalition force languages.]

The above T-shirts are to be removed from Post Exchanges upon receipt of this directive. In addition, the following signs are to be removed upon receipt of this message:

a. "Islamic Religious Services Will Be Held at the Firing Range at
    0800 Daily."

b. "Do we really need 'smart bombs to drop on these dumb bastards?"

All commands are instructed to implement sensitivity training upon receipt.

Veteran
    Probably a good idea. If the US is trying to convince Iraqis to come together politically and peacefully work to establish a democracy, those slogans don't sound very helpful.

Of course, if the purpose is to kill 'em all, then the shirts do no harm.

(Yes, I realize it's a joke.)

When our military has to have F/N SENSITIVITY trainning...during a war...we are just about done...just roll over and give it to them libs...I hope they have a place for you when they take over...I will be dead...I want be sensitive !

All Pro
    :devilgun: The Road to Paradise Begins With Me :upndown:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=shodan9999]When our military has to have F/N SENSITIVITY trainning...during a war...we are just about done...just roll over and give it to them libs...I hope they have a place for you when they take over...I will be dead...I wont be sensitive ![/QUOTE]
    I hope this is just a joke but if not; I agree with you. :yes:

My unit had calling cards in Nam...I still have some. Basically, without hurting anyone's feelings here (this country has become too PC)...anyhow, the card says You Call, We Kill...and some other great lines. Like I said, too sensitive for you liberal guys. :rolleyes:

Who says they can read!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=rmeyer52]"Do we really need 'smart bombs to drop on these dumb bastards?"[/QUOTE]

That's freaking hilarious!! :yes:

the US armed forces is trained to kill, not babysit and nationbuild.

politics + war do not mix! Mr. Bush can you hear me now!

Iraq and Vietnam have a lot of things in common.

I think the shirts are great.

If you want the Rightwing to want out, start the draft and just like Vietnam it will end when the rich kids' draft numbers start getting called.

[QUOTE=NIGHT STALKER]My unit had calling cards in Nam...I still have some. Basically, without hurting anyone's feelings here (this country has become too PC)...anyhow, the card says You Call, We Kill...and some other great lines. Like I said, too sensitive for you liberal guys. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=cr726]Iraq and Vietnam have a lot of things in common...[/QUOTE]

A vibrant night life?

[IMG]http://www.martirano.net/john/media/halloweenCorpWhores.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan]A vibrant night life?[/QUOTE]

All League
    i like letter f.

Theme song of Viet Nam Come on baby light my fire!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan]politics + war do not mix! Mr. Bush can you hear me now![/QUOTE]

tell him that in this country politics & RELIGION aren't supposed to mix while you're at it!