Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul 2008

Ron Paul 2008

[IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u17/jetdawgg/giuli.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    wb Dawgg and good post!

Thanks TanG. Ron Paul is way ahead in my book....

Yay, Jetdawgg's back.

Thanks and CBTNY is the welcoming committee :yes:

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Ron Paul is way ahead in my book....[/QUOTE]

Are you telling us then that you plan to vote Republican if Ron Paul is the Nominee?

No?

Then what does your opinion of Paul matter then? You're a Progressive Democrat, and you like the Anti-War Republican, but you're still going to vote Democrat. So why would any Republican care that you like Paul.

I have to say, this Dem promotion campaign for Ron Paul is pretty entertaining, if you ask me.

Too early right now as the dem/rep noms are not clear.

I like Paul over several democrats though

[QUOTE=Warfish]Are you telling us then that you plan to vote Republican if Ron Paul is the Nominee?
    [/QUOTE]

I'll say that. the man has great ideas.

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Too early right now as the dem/rep noms are not clear.

I like Paul over several democrats though[/QUOTE]

Oh really? Do you like him over Clinton AND Obama AND Edwards?

If not......again, who really cares which Republican a Far Left Democrat prefers (based on one single issue)? Certainly not the Republicans.

Right now I like him over Clinton. Jury still out on Obama and Edwards. Even or slightly above with Richardson

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Warfish]Do you like him over Clinton AND Obama AND Edwards?
    [/QUOTE]

F*ck yeah, oh yeah and hell yeah...in that order.

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u17/jetdawgg/giuli.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I guess all the remarks about infidels, taking other countries by force and jihad found in the Koran and that fuel Fundamentalist and Terrorist Muslims Does not apply. It should also be noted that the terrorist leaders never employ such ideology to recruit suicide bombers. Nope, never.

Btw, I have a corrolary concept that might apply equally to the logic used in your post. If the USA is the root cause for the terrorist aggression against us because of how they perceive that we have forced our values on them and if they are somehow justified in their actions on 9-11, against the US Cole, the first WTC attack and so on................... do we have an equal right to consider the muslim actions that inflicted damage on our economy (through the aggressive, self serving, culturally harmful actions of OPEC) and that they have tried to impress their cultural values on our society (albeit with less success) as a just cause for aggressive action?

[QUOTE=JCnflies]I guess all the remarks about infidels, taking other countries by force and jihad found in the Koran and that fuel Fundamentalist and Terrorist Muslims Does not apply. It should also be noted that the terrorist leaders never employ such ideology to recruit suicide bombers. Nope, never.

Btw, I have a corrolary concept that might apply equally to the logic used in your post. If the USA is the root cause for the terrorist aggression against us because of how they perceive that we have forced our values on them and if they are somehow justified in their actions on 9-11, against the US Cole, the first WTC attack and so on................... do we have an equal right to consider the muslim actions that inflicted damage on our economy (through the aggressive, self serving, culturally harmful actions of OPEC) and that they have tried to impress their cultural values on our society (albeit with less success) as a just cause for aggressive action?[/QUOTE]

Only if you consider us on the same moral ground as Islamic Extremists.

[QUOTE=jefethegreat]Only if you consider us on the same moral ground as Islamic Extremists.[/QUOTE]

Excellent point, well said:)

People who think Islamic aggression against us is our fault probably think that if a lady is pretty and a guy abuses her because he notices her, deep down inside its her fault for being just too attractive.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JCnflies]Excellent point, well said:)

People who think Islamic aggression against us is our fault probably think that if a lady is pretty and a guy abuses her because he notices her, deep down inside its her fault for being just too attractive.[/QUOTE]

No...but if that pretty lady always made dispariging comments about the guys father who was an alcoholic and died of cirrhosis when he was 5 and used the guys 3 year old daughter as leverage against him during arguments and she flattened all 4 tires on his work truck the day he was supposed to meet a guy about a huge job that might of put his daughter through college (the job was for Vassar) THEN the guy punched her in the mouth...then yeah, it's a teeny bit her fault.

(this happened to a freind of mine, he sat in jail for 6 mos. Not nice to hit a women...but like Chris Rock said, sometimes you can understand what turns Mr. Hand into Mr. Fist)

Jcnflies our foreign policy is abysmal. This admin has sunk the USA to the lowest levels that I can remember.

During my recent travels I met many foreigners who have very low opinions of the USA, the current admin and some of the "prizes" running for the top job. During the debate the other night the majority of the republicans did not want to tackle the Iraq war issue.

How can they ever be considered for the top job if they attempt to ignore that issue?

Ron Paul is at least 'man' enough to confront reality. I have stated here several times that a sane FP is a must.....

I'm registering a Republican to vote for Ron Paul in the New York Primary and all Ron Paul supporters [B]have [/B]to do the same.

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Jcnflies our foreign policy is abysmal. This admin has sunk the USA to the lowest levels that I can remember.

During my recent travels I met many foreigners who have very low opinions of the USA, the current admin and some of the "prizes" running for the top job. During the debate the other night the majority of the republicans did not want to tackle the Iraq war issue.

How can they ever be considered for the top job if they attempt to ignore that issue?

Ron Paul is at least 'man' enough to confront reality. I have stated here several times that a sane FP is a must.....[/QUOTE]

Dawggg, that may be 100% true, but I think anyone who seriously believes we had 9-11 coming because the mid east chooses to deal with us, wants our money and then the people of said country realize just how bad they have it so the resist heir oppressive gov'ts is nuts.

My trutoring just showed up:)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JetsCrazey]I'm registering a Republican to vote for Ron Paul in the New York Primary and all Ron Paul supporters [B]have [/B]to do the same.[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't be too hard...I'm already a registered Republican.