Page 213 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313713 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,260 of 21595

Thread: OT - It's The Funny/Stupid/Cool Pic Thread :D

Jets Insider VIP
    1greenut has proven to be a worthy, welcome addition to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    1greenut has proven to be a worthy, welcome addition to this thread.
    Thanks man. I'm gonna be away for 30-90 days, so enjoy. I will be back.

Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    Thanks man. I'm gonna be away for 30-90 days, so enjoy. I will be back.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    He's going to jail.

Where else would someone go for 30-90 days?

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    He's going to jail.

Where else would someone go for 30-90 days?
    That's why it's funny PK...

I think

Let me reiterate, 1greenNUT, what happened?
    Last edited by Dimitri_0515; 02-12-2012 at 09:56 AM.

That's why it's funny PK...

I think

Let me reiterate, 1greenNUT, what happened?
    Hey *****es

It was explained to me that I need to make better choices and not say what's on my mind. Like a three yr old would get told. Apparently, when a probation officer threatens you with 30 days at county, a reply of "I can do that standing on my head" is not an appropriate response. I was offered 30 more to get back on my feet again. And 30 more to make sure I wasn't too dizzy.

What had happened was-
    A complaint was filed against me. Shocking, right? I may or may not have indirectly threatened someone's safety. At this point I'm not sure because I was really ****ing mad. Anyway, *****es will be *****es. Details to follow after Tuesday 9am, more likely not for awhile.

Hey *****es

It was explained to me that I need to make better choices and not say what's on my mind. Like a three yr old would get told. Apparently, when a probation officer threatens you with 30 days at county, a reply of "I can do that standing on my head" is not an appropriate response. I was offered 30 more to get back on my feet again. And 30 more to make sure I wasn't too dizzy.

What had happened was-
    A complaint was filed against me. Shocking, right? I may or may not have indirectly threatened someone's safety. At this point I'm not sure because I was really ****ing mad. Anyway, *****es will be *****es. Details to follow after Tuesday 9am, more likely not for awhile.
    Sorry man, I hope everything turns out ok. I didn't mean any harm.

Sorry man, I hope everything turns out ok. I didn't mean any harm.
    No worries. I'm a dumbass. Nothing new here. Maybe i'll suitcase a cell phone and post from the country club here.lol

No worries. I'm a dumbass. Nothing new here. Maybe i'll suitcase a cell phone and post from the country club here.lol
    Where you heading?

Hey *****es

What had happened was-
    Damn! Would it help if the hampurians started a thread writing campaign to your prob officer demanding your immediate release?

Get back soon. Your contributions will be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    Damn! Would it help if the hampurians started a thread writing campaign to your prob officer demanding your immediate release?

Get back soon. Your contributions will be missed.
    haha. Maybe I'll send him a link to this thread to show that I'm a contributing member of society. They are so full over at county facility, they won't keep me long. Didn't get arrested, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

Jets Insider VIP
    ...a reply of "I can do that standing on my head" is not an appropriate response...
    LMAO!!

I said the same thing to a PO once. 11 months and 29 days later, the joke was on me

But....if you can do 30-90 and get off of probation, it's much MUCH better than probation. Probation is a trap. And "county time" is easy. When you're in, just write the Trustee Sargent and get to work. When I was locked up, I worked in the kitchen for a few months and then was assigned to clean booking and receiving and the jail hallways. It was a great was to pass the time...and the guards are much cooler than the inmates. A few of the CO's I met are good friends of mine now.

Bravo! Bravo!

LMAO!!

I said the same thing to a PO once. 11 months and 29 days later, the joke was on me

But....if you can do 30-90 and get off of probation, it's much MUCH better than probation. Probation is a trap. And "county time" is easy. When you're in, just write the Trustee Sargent and get to work. When I was locked up, I worked in the kitchen for a few months and then was assigned to clean booking and receiving and the jail hallways. It was a great was to pass the time...and the guards are much cooler than the inmates. A few of the CO's I met are good friends of mine now.
    Geez man, a year? What kind of plumbing do you do?

Jets Insider VIP
    Geez man, a year? What kind of plumbing do you do?
    lolz....

It would have been only 8 months...but I got caught making hooch in 5 gallon buckets and storing them in the oven hood in the kitchen.

lolz....

It would have been only 8 months...but I got caught making hooch in 5 gallon buckets and storing them in the oven hood in the kitchen.
    Oh who gives a shlt. Just dump it, who cares.