Page 717 of 1079 FirstFirst ... 217617667707715716717718719727767817 ... LastLast
Results 14,321 to 14,340 of 21577

Thread: OT - It's The Funny/Stupid/Cool Pic Thread :D

  1. #14321
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,463
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    So, is it like a locker room? I mean when you are in her room do you take your condom off the wall, use it, and then put it back?

    I suspect that we all know this girl, or at least one like her. She is the plain girl with a not so great body that equates getting laid with having value. And on many a late night young men are very willing to help her increase her value. On another note, if this girl brings you to her room, you'd better bring the magnums. You wouldn't want to have some sorry @ss teeny condom hanging under your pic .
    Sorry, MONEY, that's a set. We've been set up.

  2. #14322
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    take that, Walt Whitman.
    That was some fine internet back there.

  3. #14323
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,401
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    So, is it like a locker room? I mean when you are in her room do you take your condom off the wall, use it, and then put it back?

    I suspect that we all know this girl, or at least one like her. She is the plain girl with a not so great body that equates getting laid with having value. And on many a late night young men are very willing to help her increase her value. On another note, if this girl brings you to her room, you'd better bring the magnums. You wouldn't want to have some sorry @ss teeny condom hanging under your pic .
    I think its kind of creepy: the dicks from those rubbers are prolly under her bed and all the bodies are in the backyard under...






    wait for it.....







    hardy mums. yuuuuuuuuup.

  4. #14324
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    take that, Walt Whitman.
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    That was some fine internet back there.
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    I think its kind of creepy: the dicks from those rubbers are prolly under her bed and all the bodies are in the backyard under...






    wait for it.....







    hardy mums. yuuuuuuuuup.

    So she's a 'bag of dicks' harvester

  5. #14325
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Wow -- between the pictures on the wall and the person on the bed . . . hilarious photoshopping potential.

  6. #14326
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    4,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    take that, Walt Whitman.
    LMAO

  7. #14327
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,991

  8. #14328
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,288

  9. #14329
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,288

  10. #14330
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,288

  11. #14331
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,288

  12. #14332
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    gainesville ga
    Posts
    1,114

  13. #14333
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    gainesville ga
    Posts
    1,114

  14. #14334
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    jesus, slow it down! need a good look at the slug first.

  15. #14335
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    jesus, slow it down! need a good look at the slug first.
    I dont make em I just paste em...I save the file to an editor first because I wanted to see what she looked like....you're not missing anything.

  16. #14336
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    jesus, slow it down! need a good look at the slug first.
    Emerson+Boozer,+Maryland+State+College.jpg

  17. #14337
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    That is awesome!

  18. #14338
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,296
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    Haha. I paused and considered I might get bant.
    Then i realized my life may get better should that happen
    I'm just amazed at how that was done.

  19. #14339
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Or just fcuk her up the corn chute so you don't have to wear a rubber. Let her tack your picture on the wall and smear dick poo under it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    take that, Walt Whitman.

  20. #14340
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,296
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    NYJ team building outing?
    More like Asian Woman's Gran Prix.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us