Page 353 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403453853 ... LastLast
Results 7,041 to 7,060 of 21664

Thread: OT - It's The Funny/Stupid/Cool Pic Thread :D

  1. #7041


    Last edited by Warfish; 07-11-2012 at 08:07 PM.

  2. #7042
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Nope, it's the vag with two heads.
    I don't get it.


  3. #7043
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    I don't get it.

    lol, depending on what you focus on, it's a pic of a girl with two torsos (and heads), or one torso, two sets of legs and lady-meat.

  4. #7044
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    I don't get it.

    At first glance it looks like the girl in the middle is the one being held.





    Anyway, here is a non-bearded clam eating some salt.



  5. #7045
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    At first glance it looks like the girl in the middle is the one being held.





    Anyway, here is a non-bearded clam eating some salt.


    The girl in the middle is the one being held. Thus her hand on the other girl's shoulder.

    And you run this thread?

  6. #7046
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,312
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    The girl in the middle is the one being held. Thus her hand on the other girl's shoulder.

    And you run this thread?
    Are you sure about that?

    I don't really run anything - it's just the one place where I'm allowed to run amok (I think).

  7. #7047
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Are you sure about that?

    I don't really run anything - it's just the one place where I'm allowed to run amok (I think).
    He's right. Girl in the middle being held. Why would the sash be on both the girl on the right and the girl in the middle?

  8. #7048
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    At first glance it looks like the girl in the middle is the one being held.




    lol, beer number 1,2,3 or 12?

  9. #7049
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,511

    Daddy Knows

    Have you seen this; sorry if it's old.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm2tc...eature=fvwbrel

  10. #7050
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,593


    Chance is officially one of your peers.




  11. #7051
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,224
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Have you seen this; sorry if it's old.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm2tc...eature=fvwbrel
    That was pretty good. Huge fan of The League, one of the funniest shows on tv, imo.

  12. #7052
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post


    Chance is officially one of your peers.



    LOL


  13. #7053
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    He's right. Girl in the middle being held. Why would the sash be on both the girl on the right and the girl in the middle?

    Because they are attention whores?

    Anway,

    LOLGFY

  14. #7054
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,312

  15. #7055
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Because they are attention whores?

    Anway,

    LOLGFY
    Stupid.

    You above picture is brilliant though.

  16. #7056
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Because they are attention whores?
    +1

  17. #7057
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,130











  18. #7058
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post

  19. #7059
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your mom's house
    Posts
    8,515

  20. #7060
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post



    lmao...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us