Page 515 of 1098 FirstFirst ... 154154655055135145155165175255656151015 ... LastLast
Results 10,281 to 10,300 of 21952

Thread: OT - It's The Funny/Stupid/Cool Pic Thread :D

  1. #10281
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,290
    Not sure if I posted this here.


  2. #10282
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,695
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Not sure if I posted this here.

    Where else would you post it? Knitting forum?

  3. #10283
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Where else would you post it? Knitting forum?
    Worse... The Pfail strip.

  4. #10284
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,695
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Worse... The Pfail strip.
    That's kinda like Chernobyl. I wouldn't want to go there voluntarily.

  5. #10285
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,695
    I feel 10 pounds lighter. I just dropped a huge log in the terlet.



































  6. #10286
    Just got back from terrible trip to Ohio. Why would anyone live in that miserable hell hole?
    Missed you kooks


  7. #10287
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,652
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    Just got back from terrible trip to Ohio. Why would anyone live in that miserable hell hole?
    Missed you kooks

    Pfft...and here I was, having to get back to work on this thread, because of your slacking off....



    Welcome back

  8. #10288
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    I feel 10 pounds lighter. I just dropped a huge log in the terlet.


































    This joke made my afternoon.

  9. #10289

  10. #10290

  11. #10291

  12. #10292

  13. #10293

  14. #10294
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Pfft...and here I was, having to get back to work on this thread, because of your slacking off....



    Welcome back
    Thanks. BTW, got a FB request to be admin of a popular page from a google search of my JI account. It's kind of a big deal. It's pretty much the same thing as when Bear Bryant got called back to Bama, "And when Momma calls, you just have to come runnin'"

    Most thrilled about this is my fiance. I told her I'm going to need more time on the computer making/finding funny pics and whatnot.

  15. #10295

  16. #10296
    Jesus saved hockey this season


  17. #10297

  18. #10298
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    gainesville ga
    Posts
    1,149

  19. #10299

  20. #10300
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,652
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    Thanks. BTW, got a FB request to be admin of a popular page from a google search of my JI account. It's kind of a big deal. It's pretty much the same thing as when Bear Bryant got called back to Bama, "And when Momma calls, you just have to come runnin'"
    I feel like I've just watched one of my kids graduate from college. *sniff*





    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post

    that is my new favorite face swap ever LOL

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us