Page 533 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 334334835235315325335345355435836331033 ... LastLast
Results 10,641 to 10,660 of 21595

Thread: OT - It's The Funny/Stupid/Cool Pic Thread :D

  1. #10641
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Charm City Region
    Posts
    888
    There aren't words to describe that video.

    One more reason I don't want to be alive any more.

  2. #10642
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper17 View Post
    There aren't words to describe that video.

    One more reason I don't want to be alive any more.
    I keep thinking about what their poor parents must think. Upstaging them as they are.

  3. #10643
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Charm City Region
    Posts
    888
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I keep thinking about what their poor parents must think. Upstaging them as they are.
    I just immediately thought of a discussion held in the Poli forum and seeing a video like this makes me want to completely disregard objectivity because of these individuals. Fortunately there are people out there who would disdain these "representatives" just as much as you or I.

  4. #10644
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,824
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Not sure if you folks have posted this insane video. Saw it on "Tosh.0" last night and added it to another thread earlier. Think it belongs here as well.

    ***NOT SAFE FOR WORK***

    Make sure you hang in for the insanity at around 1:10.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAhKcUrRNH4
    Animale.

  5. #10645
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper17 View Post
    I just immediately thought of a discussion held in the Poli forum and seeing a video like this makes me want to completely disregard objectivity because of these individuals. Fortunately there are people out there who would disdain these "representatives" just as much as you or I.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Animale.
    What makes it truly crazy is that a local clergyman was filming the proceedings to be shown at an upcoming pancake breakfast fundraiser.

  6. #10646
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Caltron needs this fresh hoodie


    WANT

  7. #10647

  8. #10648
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    WANT

  9. #10649
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,291
    amazing photo of Dubai


  10. #10650
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,291
    here you go RD



  11. #10651
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,291
    Samsung's new flex screen



  12. #10652
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    amazing photo of Dubai

    We were just talking about this building. It's an amazing structure but the only view is the sh*thole desert that is Dubai.

  13. #10653
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Can't keep the paparazzi off me.

  14. #10654
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In transit
    Posts
    6,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Not sure if you folks have posted this insane video. Saw it on "Tosh.0" last night and added it to another thread earlier. Think it belongs here as well.

    ***NOT SAFE FOR WORK***

    Make sure you hang in for the insanity at around 1:10.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAhKcUrRNH4
    I'm so glad that people like that can vote to tell me how I should spend in taxes.

    That is proof that the movie "Idiocracy" is actually happening.

  15. #10655
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,291
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post

    Terrible story behind that, I thought I read somewhere that that dog lost its entire snout, I think it was responsible for saving some folks from a fire, IIRC....

  16. #10656
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,291

  17. #10657
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,291
    Meanvile, en Russia



  18. #10658
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,291

  19. #10659
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,291

  20. #10660
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,291

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us