Page 574 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 74474524564572573574575576584624674 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,480 of 20861

Thread: OT - It's The Funny/Stupid/Cool Pic Thread :D

  1. #11461
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    4,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    How the world's worst tattoo was saved



    This is the story from the tattoo artist: I got to tackle the official "#1 worst portrait tattoo in the world" today. I'm sure you've all seen it a million times online, as had I. I couldn't believe my eyes when this guy walked in and showed me this project. I think my jaw literally hit the floor. He went on to tell me the story behind the portrait; He had just married his beautiful wife and not even three months afterwards she was killed in a horrible house fire accident leaving him to raise their three children alone. Shortly after he went to a local tattoo studio to memorialize his wife and was left with this abomination. He later returned to that studio for one more session, thinking that perhaps "he had done something wrong in the healing of the tattoo" and they butchered it even more the second time. Finally, he drove all the way to my studio, Empire Ink, just to meet me and to see what his options were. Touched by his story, I gifted the entire project to him for free. Now he has closure and I have an amazing story to add to my portfolio!

  2. #11462
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    4,180
    Post Thanks / Like

  3. #11463
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    How the world's worst tattoo was saved



    This is the story from the tattoo artist: I got to tackle the official "#1 worst portrait tattoo in the world" today. I'm sure you've all seen it a million times online, as had I. I couldn't believe my eyes when this guy walked in and showed me this project. I think my jaw literally hit the floor. He went on to tell me the story behind the portrait; He had just married his beautiful wife and not even three months afterwards she was killed in a horrible house fire accident leaving him to raise their three children alone. Shortly after he went to a local tattoo studio to memorialize his wife and was left with this abomination. He later returned to that studio for one more session, thinking that perhaps "he had done something wrong in the healing of the tattoo" and they butchered it even more the second time. Finally, he drove all the way to my studio, Empire Ink, just to meet me and to see what his options were. Touched by his story, I gifted the entire project to him for free. Now he has closure and I have an amazing story to add to my portfolio!
    I had read this story, amazing job on the new tattoo!

  4. #11464
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    I like how the kid in blue shirt breaks into a disco dance

  5. #11465
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I like how the kid in blue shirt breaks into a disco dance
    best part is how he passes it off to the kid in the grey shirt.

  6. #11466
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,025
    Post Thanks / Like

  7. #11467
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,025
    Post Thanks / Like

  8. #11468
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,025
    Post Thanks / Like

  9. #11469
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,025
    Post Thanks / Like

  10. #11470
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,025
    Post Thanks / Like

  11. #11471
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,025
    Post Thanks / Like

  12. #11472
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,025
    Post Thanks / Like

  13. #11473
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,025
    Post Thanks / Like

  14. #11474
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    astoria
    Posts
    5,321
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    How the world's worst tattoo was saved



    This is the story from the tattoo artist: I got to tackle the official "#1 worst portrait tattoo in the world" today. I'm sure you've all seen it a million times online, as had I. I couldn't believe my eyes when this guy walked in and showed me this project. I think my jaw literally hit the floor. He went on to tell me the story behind the portrait; He had just married his beautiful wife and not even three months afterwards she was killed in a horrible house fire accident leaving him to raise their three children alone. Shortly after he went to a local tattoo studio to memorialize his wife and was left with this abomination. He later returned to that studio for one more session, thinking that perhaps "he had done something wrong in the healing of the tattoo" and they butchered it even more the second time. Finally, he drove all the way to my studio, Empire Ink, just to meet me and to see what his options were. Touched by his story, I gifted the entire project to him for free. Now he has closure and I have an amazing story to add to my portfolio!
    you are a true artist...great job...

  15. #11475
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,844
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I like how the kid in blue shirt breaks into a disco dance
    see this is how you're 'spose to bring it in Vermonto

  16. #11476
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 2foolish197 View Post
    you are a true artist...great job...
    Definitely. You should let 1GreenNut do a portrait tattoo on you.

  17. #11477
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    4,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Definitely. You should let 1GreenNut do a portrait tattoo on you.
    how awesome. My motor coordination is so bad from TS that I can barely press shift and a letter simultaneously on the keyboard. That would be the new world's worst tattoo. Lmao.

  18. #11478
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    astoria
    Posts
    5,321
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Definitely. You should let 1GreenNut do a portrait tattoo on you.
    of you?...i know exactly where i'd want it...

  19. #11479
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,963
    Post Thanks / Like

  20. #11480
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    21,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    More chick, less pool trick shots.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us