Page 519 of 1082 FirstFirst ... 194194695095175185195205215295696191019 ... LastLast
Results 10,361 to 10,380 of 21640

Thread: OT - It's The Funny/Stupid/Cool Pic Thread :D

  1. #10361
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,310



  2. #10362
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,085
    Stole this idea from Fish but it was basically wasted on the humorless dickbags on the strip. So I decided to post it here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    LOL @ telling us to not use childish insults, and them come up with a post like this.


    Thanks... idea stolen!

    A resolution to the Jets current QB situation.



    +



    =


  3. #10363
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Quite possibly the least intimidating thing my one cat does. Always brings the lulz!

    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Stole this idea from Fish but it was basically wasted on the humorless dickbags on the strip. So I decided to post it here.



    Thanks... idea stolen!

    A resolution to the Jets current QB situation.



    +



    =

    Masterful!


  4. #10364
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,310
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Stole this idea from Fish but it was basically wasted on the humorless dickbags on the strip. So I decided to post it here.



    Thanks... idea stolen!

    A resolution to the Jets current QB situation.



    +



    =


    o m g


    I would like to page homage to this wonderful array by permanently adding it as my sig....

  5. #10365
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,085
    I love it. As soon as I saw your gif, I knew exactly what I had to do. Laughed the whole time I was making it.

  6. #10366
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,310
    I combined them into one



  7. #10367
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I combined them into one


    Perfect!

  8. #10368
    You evil geniuses.

  9. #10369
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,310
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Perfect!
    It really is - wouldn't be possible without your help - I would go as far as to say is is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen on this site, ever.


    Glad I was able to help with 2% of it.

  10. #10370
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    It really is - wouldn't be possible without your help - I would go as far as to say is is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen on this site, ever.


    Glad I was able to help with 2% of it.
    what do you use to merge the gifs?

  11. #10371
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,310
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    what do you use to merge the gifs?
    Ulead Gif Animator 5 - its so old they are probably up to version 20 by now.

    All I did was open the first image, then File>Add Image for the 2nd one, then repeated the same thing for the last one. It comes in handy for resizing them and all sorts of crap. The only software I ever paid for - but alas Im sure there are newer, better software versions to work with.

  12. #10372
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    You evil geniuses.
    They're merging and re-sizing!


    can't stop 'em

  13. #10373
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,991
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    All I did was open the first image, then File>Add Image for the 2nd one, then repeated the same thing for the last one.
    wtf

    -

  14. #10374
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Ulead Gif Animator 5 - its so old they are probably up to version 20 by now.

    All I did was open the first image, then File>Add Image for the 2nd one, then repeated the same thing for the last one. It comes in handy for resizing them and all sorts of crap. The only software I ever paid for - but alas Im sure there are newer, better software versions to work with.
    Thanks. Just downloaded it.

  15. #10375
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,310

  16. #10376
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,310

  17. #10377
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,310

  18. #10378
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post

  19. #10379
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,310

  20. #10380
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,310

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us