Page 201 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301701 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,020 of 21669

Thread: OT - It's The Funny/Stupid/Cool Pic Thread :D

Quote Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
    not a pic, but wtf...

On Jan 21st it snowed in Bountiful, UT. It would seem a few drivers were unprepared.
    (Starts slowly)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrJuigh2aCc
    i could sit and watch that all day

Quote Originally Posted by sect313 View Post
    i could sit and watch that all day
    yeah instead of doing something to warn drivers that this road is especially dangerous or even calling it to the attention of local government officials, let's sit on the porch and film while people unknowingly encounter our treacherous road.

Jets Insider VIP
    I was a watching something like this on tv the other day. might have been From Seattle. The guy had called the cops. It was a big hill and despite cars seeing that car after car had crashed, they kept trying. Some cars pinballed off 6 or 7 other cars. It was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    yeah instead of doing something to warn drivers that this road is especially dangerous or even calling it to the attention of local government officials, let's sit on the porch and film while people unknowingly encounter our treacherous road.
    I bet the guy with the camera has written,called and sent photos of the carnage and this is his last resort. Why do you assume he has done nothing but give us entertainment? Our entertainment is just a by product of his frustration with local officials. I for one LMFAO through most of it. Until the Ford hit the parked pickup. Someone could have gotten hurt in that one.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    Darwin at work.

I, for one, would have been on the porch as well, with a beer...LMAO as the idiots smashed up their precious stupid cars.....

And why warn them? It's Utah. It snows there. Around the same time every year. Like clockwork.
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 01-24-2012 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
    not a pic, but wtf...

On Jan 21st it snowed in Bountiful, UT. It would seem a few drivers were unprepared.
    (Starts slowly)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrJuigh2aCc
    Should have got snow tires.

Jets Insider VIP

Jets Insider VIP
    Awesomeness....

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Awesomeness....

^^^
    What about a separate soundproof bubble-dome for the kids with optional restraints and muzzles?

Jets Insider VIP

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    I was a watching something like this on tv the other day. might have been From Seattle. The guy had called the cops. It was a big hill and despite cars seeing that car after car had crashed, they kept trying. Some cars pinballed off 6 or 7 other cars. It was crazy.
    That was posted here; just a little street in Seattle or something...all the cars were stuck at the bottom, but no one thought of it as a warning sign

Vrooom! VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo

ssssssssssssllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddeeeee e

<BANG!>

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    That was posted here; just a little street in Seattle or something...all the cars were stuck at the bottom, but no one thought of it as a warning sign

ssssssssssssllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddeeeee e

<BANG!>
    oh, that's probably where I saw it. I guess my old ass weirdo mind ain't what it used to be.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post

<BANG!>
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp2sqrfGSPI

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    oh, that's probably where I saw it. I guess my old ass weirdo mind ain't what it used to be.
    Wait until you create an account for your wife; when you lose your mind and start thinking she'd like to join in.

Tom Hayden is the screen name I made for Missus WCO; I thought she wouold go into the Politics forum and throw down.

She's just a hater.

Jets Insider VIP
    This was taken 8 minutes into Obama's speech last night:

Jets Insider VIP

Jets Insider VIP
    Hampurite Golden Years

Jets Insider VIP

Jets Insider VIP