Page 538 of 1143 FirstFirst ... 384384885285365375385395405485886381038 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,760 of 22852

Thread: OT - It's The Funny/Stupid/Cool Pic Thread :D

  1. #10741
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:GFY・゚✧
    Posts
    32,344
    gravy boat


  2. #10742
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:GFY・゚✧
    Posts
    32,344

  3. #10743
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:GFY・゚✧
    Posts
    32,344

  4. #10744
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:GFY・゚✧
    Posts
    32,344

  5. #10745
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:GFY・゚✧
    Posts
    32,344

  6. #10746
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:GFY・゚✧
    Posts
    32,344

  7. #10747
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:GFY・゚✧
    Posts
    32,344

  8. #10748
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:GFY・゚✧
    Posts
    32,344

  9. #10749
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:GFY・゚✧
    Posts
    32,344

  10. #10750
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Charm City Region
    Posts
    889
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Jennifer Lawrence in Silver Linings Playbook

    I don't think there is such a thing as seeing this too many times.

    She is catapulting (pun intended POSSIBLY) up my list. She joins Rachel McAdams as someone I would pay good money even if was just to watch read a phone book in an empty room for hours on end.

    Can do no wrong.

  11. #10751
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:GFY・゚✧
    Posts
    32,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper17 View Post
    I don't think there is such a thing as seeing this too many times.

    She is catapulting (pun intended POSSIBLY) up my list. She joins Rachel McAdams as someone I would pay good money even if was just to watch read a phone book in an empty room for hours on end.

    Can do no wrong.
    Not to mention that every movie she has been in has done extremely well.
    Winter's Bone, The Hunger Games, Silver Linings Playbook....and others to a lesser degree. She looks good as both a blonde & brunette.

  12. #10752
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Charm City Region
    Posts
    889
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Not to mention that every movie she has been in has done extremely well.
    Winter's Bone, The Hunger Games, Silver Linings Playbook....and others to a lesser degree. She looks good as both a blonde & brunette.
    She has hair?



    She does seem to be on the rise. I saw Hunger Games and really thought she did well for the character as I had also read the series. I want to see Silver Linings Playbook for one because every clip I have seen of her she looks enchanting, plus it looks like the film might solid as well. Don't know Winter's Bone.

  13. #10753
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:GFY・゚✧
    Posts
    32,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper17 View Post
    She has hair?



    She does seem to be on the rise. I saw Hunger Games and really thought she did well for the character as I had also read the series. I want to see Silver Linings Playbook for one because every clip I have seen of her she looks enchanting, plus it looks like the film might solid as well. Don't know Winter's Bone.
    She was nominated for an Oscar that role in Winter's Bone, cant recall if she won.
    Good flick, kinda dark & depressing, really.

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1399683/

  14. #10754
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    LMAO.

    That was fkn hilarious. I'm cracking up over here.

  15. #10755
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    LMAO.

    That was fkn hilarious. I'm cracking up over here.
    +1 Great.

  16. #10756
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    5,002
    Awesome photo. And real by all accounts.


  17. #10757

  18. #10758
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    ahh the Hitachi Magic Wand. Accept no substitutes.

  19. #10759
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
    ahh the Hitachi Magic Wand. Accept no substitutes.
    gold

  20. #10760
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,086
    Quote Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
    ahh the Hitachi Magic Wand. Accept no substitutes.
    Such is the shame of Gallagher's children.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us