Results 23,701 to 23,711 of 23711

Thread: OT - It's The Funny/Stupid/Cool Pic Thread :D

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Nope, one of these

Attachment 8452

But stick in 4 AA batteries and that little bastard gets bottom heavy
    I have that remote.

Jets Insider VIP
    Sigh....so this thread finally comes to an end...8 years, 23,000+ replies, almost 1200 pages, over 2.5 million views...

I need a moment

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Sigh....so this thread finally comes to an end...8 years, 23,000+ replies, almost 1200 pages, over 2.5 million views...

I need a moment

Agreed. This thread is bigger than JI. I'm hoping you resurrect it at scout or some other place. I will go to wherever the funny pic thread goes!

I need a moment
    Will you be taking your talents to scout?

I am probably going to fade into Bolivia. I wanted to thank you for this thread. It's been fun for me. You're like a phantom mentor to me.

I check this thread everyday.

Please tell me it will live on.

Veteran

I need a moment
    Did Sooth find a way to transfer or continue it on Scout? Will the corporate overlords allow it??

All good things gotta come to an end. The thrills have to fade before they come round again.
    Jackson Browne

Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post

I am probably going to fade into Bolivia. I wanted to thank you for this thread. It's been fun for me. You're like a phantom mentor to me.
    Dude... �� please continue. You and Fish make my miserable life a little less miserable every day. I could give 2 sh"ts bout JI, scout, or the jets for that matter. Just keep this thread going somewhere. The Hampur is dead! Long live Hampur2!

Bewildered Beast
    FEMA! FEMA! FEMA!

Save our Soul.

Don't you ****ing dare. Who do you think you are!? You bring joy to people all over the world...mainly in the tri state area. That's your calling in life. If not this then what? We all know where you've been in life and how far you've come. This is bigger than you now. You don't get to just quit... not on my ****ing watch. Buckle up buddy boy. You and Fish are coming with us and bringing the lolz to boys and girls no what the web address may be. Don't make us force Ragu to tie you up and keep you in his unfinished cellar. It will be easier for you if you just come quietly. Now create a login and find some .gifs sizzle chest.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I check this thread everyday.

Please tell me it will live on.
    http://thenyjetshampur.freeforums.net/#category-1