Page 286 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336386786 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,720 of 21924

Thread: OT - It's The Funny/Stupid/Cool Pic Thread :D

  1. #5701
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,286

    Post

    Saw the create an album cover thread and for some reason it reminded me of this album.

    As a kid, this Album cover really turned me on....

    Still does!


  2. #5702
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,647
    Congrats to everyone for finally reaching the last page!



  3. #5703
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,647

  4. #5704
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,647

  5. #5705
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,647
    friendzone level 100

  6. #5706
    Best of intentions at the DMV that day for the specialty license plate request...


  7. #5707
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,232
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    Best of intentions at the DMV that day for the specialty license plate request...


    Or really likes organic protein shakes...

  8. #5708
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,647
    ROR!


  9. #5709
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,694

    WTF?


  10. #5710
    Funny? Or not?


  11. #5711
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,913
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Funny? Or not?

    If you're asking you likely already know the answer.

  12. #5712
    Can you raed this? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

    I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

  13. #5713
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,647

  14. #5714
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    It's a Trojan Swan lake somethin'


    right?

  15. #5715
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,694
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    It's a Trojan Swan lake somethin'


    right?
    Trojan Swan -LOL

    Got one of them smokers holes in its throat, too. The sounds that swan makes must be hilarious. A cross between Ned from Southpark and a duck.

  16. #5716
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,090
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Can you raed this? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

    I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
    Tahts ptetry cool.



  17. #5717
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Trojan Swan -LOL

    Got one of them smokers holes in its throat, too. The sounds that swan makes must be hilarious. A cross between Ned from Southpark and a duck.
    Stoma Swan

  18. #5718
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,647
    one of my fave episodes ever


  19. #5719
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,647
    goddammit these asians are so cute I just want to chain one to a pole in my basement



  20. #5720
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    goddammit these asians are so cute I just want to chain one to a pole in my basement


    Her elbow is really gross

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us