Page 72 of 1082 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374821221725721072 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 21626

Thread: OT - It's The Funny/Stupid/Cool Pic Thread :D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=LoKiZeeB;2614474]This one was made by a friend of mine who also happens to be a Dolphins fan.

::sigh::

Here's one for you:

+ =
    Last edited by Fishooked; 07-04-2008 at 11:03 PM.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Here's one for you:

+ =
    HAHAHAHAHA!!! ROFLcopter! I fail!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by LoKiZeeB View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA!!! ROFLcopter! I fail!!!
    Yeah, reeaal funny.
    So your profile says you're from Brooklyn?

Basically what you're saying is that you don't know anyone in your life that was affected by that tragedy?

And somehow because your stupid ass friend who's a fins fan made it ok to post it? Did he also click 'Reply' and post the image URL for you too?

All League
    I'm not sure if this picture is funny,stupid, cool, or just inapropriate

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    I'm not sure if this picture is funny,stupid, cool, or just inapropriate

Undrafted Free Agent
    It is a Michael J. Fox Parkinson's joke just like all the others that were posted. It is not making fun of the September 11th attacks at all if you understand the simple context of those images. They are all tasteless in that they are mocking someone who has a disease. I am from Brooklyn and of course I was affected by those attacks but that image was less offensive than the one earlier in this thread that showed actual Chinese people cleaning up after an extremely devastating earthquake. Personally, I do not take offense to many things, jokes are not meant to be taken seriously. I am going to remove my post regardless.

Hall Of Fame
    It is a Michael J. Fox Parkinson's joke just like all the others that were posted. It is not making fun of the September 11th attacks at all if you understand the simple context of those images. They are all tasteless in that they are mocking someone who has a disease. I am from Brooklyn and of course I was affected by those attacks but that image was less offensive than the one earlier in this thread that showed actual Chinese people cleaning up after an extremely devastating earthquake. Personally, I do not take offense to many things, jokes are not meant to be taken seriously. I am going to remove my post regardless.
    Not to people from NY or connected to it in any way.

Which most people on this board are.

Jets Insider VIP
    You knew it was bad because you prefaced it by saying your stupid dolphins friend made it, so why post it?

And please post the pic you're referring to, I can't find it. A Chinese earthquake is not relevant to most of us in NY, Im sorry but its just not.

I have never, ever seen anyone post ANY pics of ANYTHING relating to 9/11 it any attempt to be humorous, because its just not ****ing funny.
    Save your other lame attempts at humor.

All Pro
    Dude, you missed it. Don't make it worse.

Fish you and su remove your respones with pix and we're good to go. no harm no fowl ( duck joke)

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    Fish you and su remove your respones with pix and we're good to go. no harm no fowl ( duck joke)
    Done. Drama shouldn't belong in this thread.

All Pro
    Way to try to kill the funniest thread in the History of JI.

Quote Originally Posted by chirorob View Post
    Way to try to kill the funniest thread in the History of JI.
    Not yet true. This jackass could just simply edit his post or a mod can remove his post/account. Don't give up hope!

All League

By gunnails at 2008-07-05

All League

By gunnails at 2007-05-21

All League

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEEDgreenN'white View Post
    I think you went easy on him

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I think you went easy on him
    I did not see his first post and from the sound of it, I'm glad I didn't. But ya I just saw that pic and LOL'ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Babe View Post

lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B77zqmKWX8s

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    Whoever set that up gets my vote for father of the year.