Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 186 of 918 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286686 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 18356

Thread: OT - It's The Funny/Stupid/Cool Pic Thread :D

  1. #3701
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    Next up, on "Great Moments in Cinematic History:"



    RIght here. This is where I want to wall off the internet. Just give me the sheet rock, and you'll never be bothered by random scatological posts again, sir.


    EDIT: Which movie is that? Bill & Ted's Excrement Adventure? wtf JD?

  2. #3702
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    RIght here. This is where I want to wall off the internet. Just give me the sheet rock, and you'll never be bothered by random scatological posts again, sir.


    EDIT: Which movie is that? Bill & Ted's Excrement Adventure? wtf JD?

    lol!!!

    it's probably something that got lost in translation... they were throwing ideas around the studio as to what would make a good new movie, Japanese guy says they should remake "Bill and Ted's Excerrent Adventure" and studio doosh had an epiphany:





  3. #3703
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    it's probably something that got lost in translation... they were throwing ideas around the studio as to what would make a good new movie, Japanese guy says they should remake "Bill and Ted's Excerrent Adventure" and studio doosh had an epiphany:

    ZOMG


  4. #3704
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    lol!!!

    it's probably something that got lost in translation... they were throwing ideas around the studio as to what would make a good new movie, Japanese guy says they should remake "Bill and Ted's Excerrent Adventure" and studio doosh had an epiphany:




    What are the odds any of those actors get type-cast from here on out? Even teh pron actors can look down on this bunch. "Really? You were in that movie? Gross."

  5. #3705
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    29,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Anatomy of photoshoped pic...

    You start with this (note the "Flight Boys" pose)...



    add aa little of this...



    A few other add ins like the sundae (from when he got caught hiding it), the Diet Coke, the Santonio Holmes pic in the frame, the WFAN logo, the box of twinkies and the McDonald's food and...

    Fatcesa!


    Holy friggin ****!

  6. #3706
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    What are the odds any of those actors get type-cast from here on out? Even teh pron actors can look down on this bunch. "Really? You were in that movie? Gross."
    But it did give us this....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdR7h...eature=related

  7. #3707
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    29,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    I still find these friggin things hilarious...this one made me LMAO....




  8. #3708
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    36,680
    Post Thanks / Like





  9. #3709
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    36,680
    Post Thanks / Like

  10. #3710
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    36,680
    Post Thanks / Like

  11. #3711
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    lol...

    Kudos for the paradox...

    With 25% being set twice, taking 50% reverts the answer back to 25%...

    Brilliant

  12. #3712
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,453
    Post Thanks / Like

  13. #3713
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    29,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    The entire movie 'Alein' in gif form


  14. #3714
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    19,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    I hate when people put sticky tape on a blackboard.

  15. #3715
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    19,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post

    Now boys and girls - this is what happens to every woman over 35 who isn't married. Be very careful!

  16. #3716
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    lol!!!

    it's probably something that got lost in translation... they were throwing ideas around the studio as to what would make a good new movie, Japanese guy says they should remake "Bill and Ted's Excerrent Adventure" and studio doosh had an epiphany:





  17. #3717
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    The entire movie 'Alein' in gif form

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post




  18. #3718
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    29,506
    Post Thanks / Like







  19. #3719
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    29,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO, why yes, he does!


  20. #3720
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    214
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I still find these friggin things hilarious...this one made me LMAO....



    I love this! Genius!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us