Page 320 of 1076 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370420820 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,400 of 21504

Thread: OT - It's The Funny/Stupid/Cool Pic Thread :D

  1. #6381
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,254

  2. #6382

  3. #6383
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,254
    This is long, but well worth it for any Simpsons fan.
    It's a loop of all of the family portraits throughout the years. Excellent. <insert Mr. Burns here>




  4. #6384
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,254

  5. #6385
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,254

  6. #6386
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,254

  7. #6387
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    Jeebus. Really? Up next, hilarious Dachau photoshops?

  8. #6388
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,254
    Quote Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
    Jeebus. Really? Up next, hilarious Dachau photoshops?
    We've all had our unfunny moments in this thread. Best to move on and forget them



  9. #6389
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,751


    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 06-01-2012 at 09:09 AM.

  10. #6390
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,824
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    LOL

  11. #6391



    This one will piss off the Tebowites....




  12. #6392
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,254
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post

    I posted that 2 pages ago....try to keep up....

  13. #6393
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I posted that 2 pages ago....try to keep up....
    lol...trying to keep up with your pic posting is like trying to keep up with my kids after they've eaten 3 lbs of cotton candy.

  14. #6394
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,254
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    lol...trying to keep up with your pic posting is like trying to keep up with my kids after they've eaten 3 lbs of cotton candy.
    I would at least hope people are going back to read the older submishunz

  15. #6395
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,824
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I would at least hope people are going back to read the older submishunz
    After not logging in for a few days, that thread is the first one I open.

    Like Xmas morning

    "ZOMG 4 pages of funnies I haven't seen!"

  16. #6396
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,254
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    After not logging in for a few days, that thread is the first one I open.

    Like Xmas morning

    "ZOMG 4 pages of funnies I haven't seen!"
    Thank you for your patronage.


  17. #6397
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I would at least hope people are going back to read the older submishunz
    I am. Can't stand to miss an ounce of Fishy goodness. But now I have co-workers looking over my shoulder. And I don't like that.

  18. #6398
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    We've all had our unfunny moments in this thread. Best to move on and forget them


    You're right of course. I rarely whinge about the content of people's posts but the first two threads I looked at this morning contained that image and this lovely offering:

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    From bombing Nips to sucking on them.
    Not what I've come to expect from this place.

  19. #6399
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post

    Anyway, 'Not So Happy Hour'
    I would have to think that most of the people at the bar were seriously injured or killed.

    NSFL, sorta


    Lots of larfs in the thread but this one hits too close to home.

    When the car crashed into our house, the impact threw me about 10 feet. My husband was trapped at first by the car and was inches from having an oak tree trunk through the head. (The idiot broke off a tree and brought it in the house with him. It lodged in the wall by my husband's head.)

    The car drove exactly perfectly between our desks. Inches either way, one of us would have been dead. Still creeps me out.

    I have a bunch of other pics, but here's one. My desk was against the far wall between the two windows. You can see a bit of what's left of the desk on the left—brown with black shelf.






    On the other hand, this thread is excellent, and also one of the first ones I open when I come online.
    Thanks for keeping it going.

    We all need our laughs! No going all Michael-Douglas; just read the Funny Pic thread.

  20. #6400
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    Lots of larfs in the thread but this one hits too close to home.

    When the car crashed into our house, the impact threw me about 10 feet. My husband was trapped at first by the car and was inches from having an oak tree trunk through the head. (The idiot broke off a tree and brought it in the house with him. It lodged in the wall by my husband's head.)

    The car drove exactly perfectly between our desks. Inches either way, one of us would have been dead. Still creeps me out.

    I have a bunch of other pics, but here's one. My desk was against the far wall between the two windows. You can see a bit of what's left of the desk on the left—brown with black shelf.






    On the other hand, this thread is excellent, and also one of the first ones I open when I come online.
    Thanks for keeping it going.

    We all need our laughs! No going all Michael-Douglas; just read the Funny Pic thread.
    holee crapzine Judy!!!!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us