Page 400 of 1109 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400401402410450500900 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 8,000 of 22166

Thread: OT - It's The Funny/Stupid/Cool Pic Thread :D

  1. #7981
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,807

  2. #7982
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,807

  3. #7983
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,807
    awesome, Tom Hanks taping his Emmy to the hood of his car



  4. #7984
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,807

  5. #7985
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post

    lol, southside

  6. #7986
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,807

  7. #7987
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,807
    this is one of my favorite pictures on the internet


  8. #7988
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    this is one of my favorite pictures on the internet

    That is a 10.

  9. #7989
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    That is a 10.
    Its an 11 if you're married.

    I never use the shared computer at home. If I do, I use FireFox, because my wife doesn't even know what 'the fired fox' is

  10. #7990
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Its an 11 if you're married.

    I never use the shared computer at home. If I do, I use FireFox, because my wife doesn't even know what 'the fired fox' is
    Bingo!

    Mrs. Big L uses Internet Explorer. Big L uses Firefox!

  11. #7991
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Its an 11 if you're married.

    I never use the shared computer at home. If I do, I use FireFox, because my wife doesn't even know what 'the fired fox' is

    "Private Browsing" are my two favorite words in the English language

  12. #7992
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Its an 11 if you're married.

    yes, it's a little unsettling actually.

  13. #7993
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    IIf I do, I use FireFox, because my wife doesn't even know what 'the fired fox' is
    oh man...great minds think alike

  14. #7994
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,149
    I gots the FBI virus this morning. Anyone hear of it?


    -

  15. #7995
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,194
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I gots the FBI virus this morning. Anyone hear of it?


    -
    Child pron?

  16. #7996
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    "Private Browsing" are my two favorite words in the English language
    I love teh new signature....like Chance's evil brother....NoChance

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    oh man...great minds think alike
    But sometimes I'll use Safari to be extra sure....she probably thinks it's a videogame of sorts

    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I gots the FBI virus this morning. Anyone hear of it?


    -

    for reals? serious question?

  17. #7997
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I love teh new signature....like Chance's evil brother....NoChance


  18. #7998
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    "Private Browsing" are my two favorite words in the English language
    "Incognito browsing" means I tell my wife the left guard for the Dolphins hacked my ****.

  19. #7999
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    "Incognito browsing" means I tell my wife the left guard for the Dolphins hacked my ****.
    Lol you are insane. BTW I might be in San Fran for a month/permanently sooner than later.

  20. #8000
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Lol you are insane. BTW I might be in San Fran for a month/permanently sooner than later.
    Bring all your yellow sweaters.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us