Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37

Thread: Nice Game Bombers

  1. #1
    JetsFan2012
    Guest

    Nice Game Bombers

    Although I hate to see a nailbiter against a team like the Pirates, great finish in the 10th for the Yanks. Rollin' on, baby, rollin' on.

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,796
    Amen brother!

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,345
    Hey ,well take it .

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hoboken
    Posts
    7,629
    It's nice to win these close games for a change even if it is the Pirates.

  5. #5
    Not only that, but it was nice to see the Mets helping us out by beating the Tigers. Lets go Mets (against the Tigers)!

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Can't say I like how Rogers throwing thus far.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    Can't say I like how Rogers throwing thus far.
    I see both positives and negatives. I'm not concerned and he'll definitely improve when he gets better command of his fastball (which he's been lacking).

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Clippard getting squeezed

  9. #9
    Doesn't it suck that a should-be dominant AL team like the Yankees are fighting their asses off against a bottom dweller NL Central team?

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato
    Doesn't it suck that a should-be dominant AL team like the Yankees are fighting their asses off against a bottom dweller NL Central team?
    I guess you didn't watch yesterdays game.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 06-10-2007 at 02:08 PM.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato
    Doesn't it suck that a should-be dominant AL team like the Yankees are fighting their asses off against a bottom dweller NL Central team?
    I'm assuming you're joking? I'd hope so because that is one of the stupidest comments I've seen posted here.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Bobby is ridiculous right now.

  13. #13
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,468
    seriously, arod is a good player.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    I can't believe I didn't post it on here but I did over at NYYFANS.com. I predicted ARODS homer.

    http://forums.nyyfans.com/showthread...104232&page=17

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffWeaverFan
    I'm assuming you're joking? I'd hope so because that is one of the stupidest comments I've seen posted here.
    One of the stupidest? I highly doubt that, seeing as calling anything "stupidest" can be said to be pretty stupid.

    Anyway, I was only partially joking.

  16. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    1,554
    Quote Originally Posted by bravesQB718
    seriously, arod is a good player.
    How long did it take you to come to this conclusion?

  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    1,554
    A-Rod is the best player in the league, now way around it #24

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato
    One of the stupidest? I highly doubt that, seeing as calling anything "stupidest" can be said to be pretty stupid.

    Anyway, I was only partially joking.
    Yes, it could, how about dumbest instead of stupidest? Either way, no, it wasn't actually one of the dumbest or stupidest, but it wasn't exactly a smart comment.

    Firstly, it's baseball and anything can happen from one game to the next. Secondly, yes, we won one game in extras by a run and then the second game the Yanks killed the Pirates... And now the Yanks are up by 4 despite our rookie pitcher not pitching well and getting squeezed by the ump.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffWeaverFan
    Yes, it could, how about dumbest instead of stupidest? Either way, no, it wasn't actually one of the dumbest or stupidest, but it wasn't exactly a smart comment.

    Firstly, it's baseball and anything can happen from one game to the next. Secondly, yes, we won one game in extras by a run and then the second game the Yanks killed the Pirates... And now the Yanks are up by 4 despite our rookie pitcher not pitching well and getting squeezed by the ump.
    I know I know...I just like to annoy Yankee fans.

    I mean, it did inspire some champ to make a sh*t thread about my team.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato
    I know I know...I just like to annoy Yankee fans.

    I mean, it did inspire some champ to make a sh*t thread about my team.

    Well you sure do a lot of Yankee bashing while your team probably spent more money than anyone last season and are still in the dumps of a 2nd tier league.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 06-10-2007 at 04:00 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us