Thread: Blue Angel Photos

Blue Angel Photos

[url]http://www.bentbay.dk/blue_angels.htm[/url]

Great pictures!

There was a documentary in high-def about the F-18 Hornet on the Discovery Channel a few weeks ago, and it has some great Blue Angels video. I love that stuff.

[QUOTE=pauliec]Great pictures!

There was a documentary in high-def about the F-18 Hornet on the Discovery Channel a few weeks ago, and it has some great Blue Angels video. I love that stuff.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I saw a nice Documentary on the Hornet on the Millitary Channel this weekend.

That first photo says a lot. I was stationed in Pensacola with the Blue Angels. Used to watch them all the time.

If you ever get a chance to see them live, Please do it. What a sight

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]That first photo says a lot. I was stationed in Pensacola with the Blue Angels. Used to watch them all the time.

If you ever get a chance to see them live, Please do it. What a sight[/QUOTE]

My friends wife actually got to go for a ride with one. She works for a local radio station and when they were down a Stewart she got to go up. She is 38 and a mother of 4...she didn't loose her lunch but her 29 year old station manager did... :D

I am sure it was a thrill. Too much for some I would say :yes:

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan]My friends wife actually got to go for a ride with one. She works for a local radio station and when they were down a Stewart she got to go up. She is 38 and a mother of 4...she didn't loose her lunch but her 29 year old station manager did... :D[/QUOTE]

wow, that must have been intense... I've heard it's a hell of a ride