Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DeanPatsFan calls for US to start "another Auschwitz"

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

DeanPatsFan calls for US to start "another Auschwitz"

[url]http://jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=145283&page=2[/url]

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan]The average liberal sissy might want gitmo closed down, NOT the average American.

In fact I want it expanded and turned into another Auschwitz.. Let's gas the filthy headchopping camel molesting savages.[/QUOTE]

What a quality human being.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Boo Effin Hoo....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    why is it only the lunatic leftists call people out in thread titles???

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]why is it only the lunatic leftists call people out in thread titles???[/QUOTE]

Do you agree with him, CBTNY, that we ought to be running a death camp?

Yes or no?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nuu faaola]Do you agree with him, CBTNY, that we ought to be running a death camp?

Yes or no?[/QUOTE]

expanding a camp for terrorists??? yes...

gassing; a little extreme for my liking- I'd stay with the waterboarding which has been extremely effective...

regardless- my post has not been answered.....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]expanding a camp for terrorists??? yes...

gassing; a little extreme for my liking- I'd stay with the waterboarding which has been extremely effective...[/QUOTE]

A little extreme?

Jesus.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't care that this is the Politics Forum, starting a whole different thread to call someone out is a JI no-no. You're lucky mods rarely read this.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec]I don't care that this is the Politics Forum, starting a whole different thread to call someone out is a JI no-no. You're lucky mods rarely read this.[/QUOTE]

How about invoking Auschwitz as a policy suggestion? Is that a no no, too?

I lost relatives during the Holocaust and, I'm sorry, anyone who thinks the Nazis had it right deserves to be called out. Calling for an American Auschwitz is an abomination.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nuu faaola]How about invoking Auschwitz as a policy suggestion? Is that a no no, too?

I lost relatives during the Holocaust and, I'm sorry, anyone who thinks the Nazis had it right deserves to be called out. Calling for an American Auschwitz is an abomination.[/QUOTE]

Where did I say the Nazi's had it right moron?

The Nazi's killed INNOCENT people. These head chopping savages are far from innocent and deserved to be gassed.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan]Where did I say the Nazi's had it right moron?

The Nazi's killed INNOCENT people. These head chopping savages are far from innocent and deserved to be gassed.[/QUOTE]

You called for Gitmo to be turned into "another Auschwitz," which is saying you think we should emulate what the Nazis did in building machinery of death, etc...

Never mind the people there haven't even been charged with anything, and --as has been established elsewhere-- almost certainly include at least a few people who are there because of mistaken identity, you just want them all gassed.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread is ****ed up, you're an *******, nuu.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    On one side we have people giving Terrorists the Rights of American Citizens.

On the other, people wanting to gas and or exterminate people.

And in the middle, America wait to be hit again while you fools figure out neither of you is right.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bill parcells]This thread is ****ed up, you're an *******, nuu.[/QUOTE]

I'm not the one saying we should start a Nazi-style death camp in Cuba.

What do you think of that idea, BP?

For or against?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nuu faaola][url]http://jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=145283&page=2[/url]

What a quality human being.[/QUOTE]
    Hey jerky, does his post warrant its own thread in Politics and World Events (is it public news) - or is this just you trying to trash some other guy?

I'm not a moderator and I'm not moderating, but you should probably ask yourself that question before starting a thread like this.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nuu faaola]I'm not the one saying we should start a Nazi-style death camp in Cuba.

What do you think of that idea, BP?

For or against?[/QUOTE]
    The title of the thread is accusing a poster, and calling him out over something ridiculous. if you want to know my ****ing opinion, change the ****ing thread header.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish]On one side we have people giving Terrorists the Rights of American Citizens.

On the other, people wanting to gas and or exterminate people.

And in the middle, America wait to be hit again while you fools figure out neither of you is right.[/QUOTE]

I've never argued for giving people the full rights of American citizens. I just think we should charge suspected terrorists (not always the same thing as a terrorist, by the way) with crimes if we're going to detain them indefinitely, and that we should treat suspects humanely even if our enemies don't.

Habeas corpus is an international concept. So is human dignity.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nuu faaola]You called for Gitmo to be turned into "another Auschwitz," which is saying you think we should emulate what the Nazis did in building machinery of death, etc...[/QUOTE]
    Well, I said Gitmo should be put on a barge and used for target practice - and I mean it. Do I get my own special hate-me thread too?

Liberals tend to melt down on big stages and small. You're much the pee-wee today, nuu.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nuu faaola]Habeas corpus is an international concept. So is human dignity.[/QUOTE]

Would you like me to hotlink a few AQ/Insurgent videos of Americans being Beheaded, so we can discuss your ideals on "Human dignity" further?

Terrorism (in these cases) is not a Crime. It's a Act of War.

If we don't agree on that....then we have no common ground to even start a rational debate, do we?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance]Hey jerky, does his post warrant its own thread in Politics and World Events (is it public news) - or is this just you trying to trash some other guy?

I'm not a moderator and I'm not moderating, but you should probably ask yourself that question before starting a thread like this.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, as someone who lost relatives in the holocaust, I think a poster here proposing a U.S. death camp does deserve its own thread.

I took his post in its entirety, kept in context, and even quoted it accurately in the header. It was presumably intended for public consumption when he wrote it.

If he's embarassed by it now, he can apologize.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish]Would you like me to hotlink a few AQ/Insurgent videos of Americans being Beheaded, so we can discuss your ideals on "Human dignity" further?

Terrorism (in these cases) is not a Crime. It's a Act of War.

If we don't agree on that....then we have no common ground to even start a rational debate, do we?[/QUOTE]

I don't dispute that AQ is a bunch of barbarians who hate us and would like to kill as many of us as possible.

But I don't see what their barbarism has to do with our conduct. Why can't we be better than they are? What's so unreasonable about expecting that?