Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush is going to bomb Iran before he leaves

Bush is going to bomb Iran before he leaves

Pace was against invading Iran, Mullen is not. The bombing of Iran will be a primarily naval mission hence the decision to call upon Adm Mullen.

[url]http://www.defenselink.mil/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=46351[/url]

You think his approval rating is low now, just wait until our commander in chief opens his third front just before leaving office.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=bitonti]Pace was against invading Iran, Mullen is not. The bombing of Iran will be a primarily naval mission hence the decision to call upon Adm Mullen.

[url]http://www.defenselink.mil/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=46351[/url]

You think his approval rating is low now, just wait until our commander in chief opens his third front just before leaving office.[/QUOTE]

I'm not worried. Hillary will just use "Diplomacy" and all will be well with the World.

Judgement day is coming to the God Father nation of international terrorism.

What a glorious day it will be.

[QUOTE=Warfish]I'm not worried. Hillary will just use "Diplomacy" and all will be well with the World.[/QUOTE]

here's a word no one seems to be concerned about: feasibility

[QUOTE=Warfish]I'm not worried. Hillary will just use "Diplomacy" and all will be well with the World.[/QUOTE]

Yea diplomacy sucks... I hate working out problems without violence, it costs to little and doesn't make for a good hollywood movie :rolleyes:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=jefethegreat]Yea diplomacy sucks... I hate working out problems without violence, it costs to little and doesn't make for a good hollywood movie :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

And it's worked wonders in the Middle East so far, eh?

Oh, right.....you're one of them "It's All OUR Fault" guys too, aren't ya.

Great. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Warfish]
    [/QUOTE]

what does that make you? one of those "Shoot first, ask questions later" guys? one of those Cowboys?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=bitonti]what does that make you? one of those "Shoot first, ask questions later" guys? one of those Cowboys?[/QUOTE]

Nope, pre-emptive warfare is NOT a value I hold (or any Conservative should hold), despite what Bush or the Rpeublicans ight try and tell you.

But AFTER we've been hit, IF we've been unable to avoid it.....well, after the attack, it IS a value to reign down vengeance upon those who would do us harm.

It is NOT a value to give them American Rights and trails as if they had stolen a pack of cigarettes.

[QUOTE=Warfish]
    But AFTER we've been hit, IF we've been unable to avoid it.....well, after the attack, it IS a value to reign down vengeance upon [b]those who would do us harm.[/b]
    [/QUOTE]

I agree, but it's tough to cleanly define that group.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=bitonti]I agree, but it's tough to cleanly define that group.[/QUOTE]

Because the Enemy has made it tough. So what do you do?

Do you do as Liberals want, and give the entire World American Rights and a Day in Court and Innocent till Proven beyond any reasonable doubt?

Or do you do as the Not-so-Conservatives Want and start going around the World blowing up whatever floats ones fancy, BEFORE they have attacked you??

No. Neither.

You form a new branch of the Millitary designed to quietly inflitrate hostile terroroty and kill, yes KILL, selected people and groups that are believed to be against us, i.e. AQ and Islamic Fundamentalist Clerics.

Will some innocents die? Yes. And thats too bad, next time make sure your leaders or your friends don't choose to attack the Big Sleeping Dog that is the USA.

[QUOTE=Warfish]Because the Enemy has made it tough. So what do you do?

Do you do as Liberals want, and give the entire World American Rights and a Day in Court and Innocent till Proven beyond any reasonable doubt?

Or do you do as the Not-so-Conservatives Want and start going around the World blowing up whatever floats ones fancy, BEFORE they have attacked you??

No. Neither.

You form a new branch of the Millitary designed to quietly inflitrate hostile terroroty and kill, yes KILL, selected people and groups that are believed to be against us, i.e. AQ and Islamic Fundamentalist Clerics.

Will some innocents die? Yes. And thats too bad, next time make sure your leaders or your friends don't choose to attack the Big Sleeping Dog that is the USA.[/QUOTE]

Yea so when American civilians are accused of terrorism this "branch" aka CIA on Steriods will sneak into there homes and murder them to. Okay Hitler.

[QUOTE=Warfish]And it's worked wonders in the Middle East so far, eh?

Great. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Diplomacy has worked better than force has, thats for damn sure.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=jefethegreat]Yea so when American civilians are accused of terrorism this "branch" aka CIA on Steriods will sneak into there homes and murder them to. Okay Hitler.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=jefethegreat]Diplomacy has worked better than force has, thats for damn sure.[/QUOTE]

right on neville..... :rolleyes:

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=bitonti]here's a word no one seems to be concerned about: feasibility[/QUOTE]

yeah, we have no casus belli, means, or will to destroy iran,
    lets just drop the whole idea

i know the mullahs are rooting that folks like you can intercede on their behalf
    sounds like youre rooting for them too
    Last edited by flushingjet; 06-12-2007 at 08:13 PM.

I will agree with attacking Iran if everyone agrees to start the draft.

I'd like to see the pro war, pre emptive strike guys line up with their children to fight first if they are to old to serve now....

[IMG]http://www.me.ngb.army.mil/Our%20Units/Units/STARC/Images/Selective%20Service.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE=5]SILENCE[/SIZE]

Right, cause "preemptive strikes" has worked so well :rolleyes:
    Maybe we can bring the Iranians "democracy" the same way we did for the Iraqis

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Warfish]It is NOT a value to give them American Rights and trails as if they had stolen a pack of cigarettes.[/QUOTE]

How can we "give" them these rights? I thought it was self evident that all men were created equal and endowed by the creator with certain unalienable rights?

I tell ya what

even if bombing Iran is the right move

i don't trust these jackasses to manage it any better than they managed the two wars they've bungled so far

frankly neither should the American public