Thread: Hamas

Hamas

talk about a bad situation getting worse. This picture does nothing but make me laugh. Its like they dont know what to do with themselves. After they seize everything and run Palestien even further into the ground i cant wait ti hear their claims that Isreal and Zionists pigs are responsible for their problems. Palestenians right now must be kicking themselves for voting for these guys in the first place. Watch how quick people turn on their ass once they start implementing Islamic law and strangeling peoples freedoms.

[IMG]http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2007/WORLD/meast/06/15/gaza.fighting/newt1.hamas4.fri.gi.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    "Once they start"?! News flash - already did.

An interview in today's paper with a Gaza resident was pretty funny: the guy said "God help us", "the world is watching but won't help", blah blah blah.

They got what they wanted, and what they deserve. :byebye:

[QUOTE=quantum]"Once they start"?! News flash - already did.

An interview in today's paper with a Gaza resident was pretty funny: the guy said "God help us", "the world is watching but won't help", blah blah blah.

They got what they wanted, and what they deserve. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
    i meant once they start this round plus they still arent a true Islamic state which is what hamas wants to implement. basically another Iran. All we do is help. humanitarian aid and what not. We all know the second UN peacekeeping forces and the US step in to help all those people crying now are gonna burning american flags and yellin against occupation. f the middle east. im tired of feeling bad for them all the time. let em wipe themselves off the planet withtheir own stupidity.

Hall Of Fame
    Just amazing how these Islamic people, with all the things they have to UNITE about across the whole middle east region, still choose to destroy one another instead.

Unbelievable.

I just dont get why they hate others so much when its so obvious that they are the problem. They say western ideals corrupt the mind, well what did i do this morning, lets see:

I woke up in my nice bed in the a/c. took a hot shower. got dressed in my nice clothes, and went to Einstein Bagels for an omelet sandwich and bought bagels for everyone at work. How is that corrupt. What did Palestenians do? They woke up this morning to shelling and gunfire prolly couldnt take a shower and who only knows what they ate considering million in humanitarian aid has been suspended. Our society is stable. There is violence but its just crime, not flat out civil war. Islamist need to wake up and realize that you don't advance a society by sheltering everyone and taking away their intelligence with religious zeal.

It must be Israel's fault. Never look in the mirror the Devil wears a rag around his head!

At some point don't you just get tired of wondering why they hate us? There are a million different reasons why they hate us and probably a million more to come. The fact is they not only hate us, they hate us enough to kill us.

<<News flash - already did>> Happening in Canada as well.!

[QUOTE=quantum]"Once they start"?! News flash - already did.

They got what they wanted, and what they deserve. :byebye:[/QUOTE]