Thread: Biggest turds in the political media?

Biggest turds in the political media?

I nominate these two a$$, who are constantly telling conservative how they should think!

Bob "the troll" Shrum: [IMG]http://www.newyorksocialdiary.com/partypictures/2006/11_16_06/images/frenchamerican/15.jpg[/IMG]

Dick Hooker Lover: [IMG]http://scienceblogs.com/framing-science/upload/2006/09/Dick_Morris.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by Riggins44; 06-15-2007 at 05:32 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Riggins44]I nominate these two a$$, who are constantly telling conservative how they should think!

Bob "the troll" Shrum

Dick Hooker Lover

[/QUOTE]

What are their qualifications?

Competition is stiff out there for the Biggest Turd in the Media award. These guys would really have to impress me with their media turdiness to win my vote over the likes of Bill OReilly, Wolf Blitzer and Nancy Grace.
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 06-15-2007 at 05:37 PM.

[QUOTE=Riggins44]I think they are qualied to play talking rodents on the Disney Channel :D[/QUOTE]

I can't argue with Morris or Shrum, if that's the criteria. But you'd be remiss not to include Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity and Al Sharpton, too.

[QUOTE=nuu faaola]I can't argue with Morris or Shrum, if that's the criteria. But you'd be remiss not to include Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity and Al Sharpton, too.[/QUOTE]

Dont forget Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Michelle Malkin, Charles Krauthammer, Rich Lowry, and the biggest Turd of them all Bill Kristol.

How about Tucker Carlson, too? Little weasel.

[QUOTE=kennyo7]Dont forget Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Michelle Malkin, Charles Krauthammer, Rich Lowry, and the biggest Turd of them all Bill Kristol.[/QUOTE]

Heck, why not just include every conservative political commentator on your list?? Just because you disagree with what they say doesn't make them a "turd" as you so eloquently put it. I'd hate to hear your thoughts on someone like Michael Savage.

[QUOTE=Neil Diamond][B]Heck, why not just include every conservative political commentator on your list?? [/B] Just because you disagree with what they say doesn't make them a "turd" as you so eloquently put it. I'd hate to hear your thoughts on someone like Michael Savage.[/QUOTE]

Because not every conservative political commentator is a turd. There are plenty of conservatives that i have respect for even though I disagree with. For instance George Will, William Buckley, Michael Novak, Byron York, and Ralph Peters.

The other guys ( Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Bill Oreilly, Mark Levin, Michelle Malkin, Charles Krauthammer, Rich Lowry, and yes even Michael Savage) are vile hate spewing extremist mouth foamers. And Bill Kristol is the worst of them all, especially since he has the ear of the administration and has personally influenced our disasterous foreign policy for the last 6-7 years.

[IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u17/jetdawgg/foxwash_dees.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Neil Diamond]Heck, why not just include every conservative political commentator on your list?? Just because you disagree with what they say doesn't make them a "turd" as you so eloquently put it. I'd hate to hear your thoughts on someone like Michael Savage.[/QUOTE]

funny huh???

none of the leftist lunatics in this thread have named brain dead morons such as randi rodent, keith loserman, al franken, algore, etc.....yet they b!tch about selective outrage......then again one must factor in, based on ratings, bankruptcy, failed business enterprises, the above mentioned are about as significant as ice in the north pole so it is understandable...

one must also considering the biggest turds on the left are the likes of madame harry reid, nancee pelosi, ted kennedy hiel howard dean and others running the party....

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]funny huh???

none of the leftist lunatics in this thread have named brain dead morons such as randi rodent, keith loserman, al franken, algore, etc.....yet they b!tch about selective outrage......then again one must factor in, based on ratings, bankruptcy, failed business enterprises, the above mentioned are about as significant as ice in the north pole so it is understandable...

one must also considering the biggest turds on the left are the likes of madame harry reid, nancee pelosi, ted kennedy hiel howard dean and others running the party....[/QUOTE]

Must have missed this:

[QUOTE]Because not every conservative political commentator is a turd. There are plenty of conservatives that i have respect for even though I disagree with. For instance George Will, William Buckley, Michael Novak, Byron York, and Ralph Peters. [/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]Must have missed this:[/QUOTE]

LDS strikes again...

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]funny huh???

one must also considering the biggest turds on the left are the likes of madame harry reid, nancee pelosi, ted kennedy hiel howard dean and others running the party....[/QUOTE]

[B]'As Iraqis Stand Up, We Will Stand Down,' Bush Tells Nation [/B]

[url]http://www.defenselink.mil/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=16277[/url]

WASHINGTON, June 28, 2005

Two years later, they still are not standing

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=kennyo7]Must have missed this:[/QUOTE]

and the point is???? maybe you missed it the first time around, so here it is again....

[QUOTE][B]none of the leftist lunatics in this thread have named brain dead morons such as randi rodent, keith loserman, al franken, algore, etc[/B].....yet they b!tch about selective outrage......then again one must factor in, based on ratings, bankruptcy, failed business enterprises, the above mentioned are about as significant as ice in the north pole so it is understandable...
    [/QUOTE]

besides the leftist turds I mentioned lets not forget moveon.org, michael moore-on, ANSWER and a number of others...
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 06-17-2007 at 07:48 PM.

[QUOTE=kennyo7]Because not every conservative political commentator is a turd. There are plenty of conservatives that i have respect for even though I disagree with. For instance George Will, William Buckley, Michael Novak, Byron York, and Ralph Peters.

The other guys ( Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Bill Oreilly, Mark Levin, Michelle Malkin, Charles Krauthammer, Rich Lowry, and yes even Michael Savage) are vile hate spewing extremist mouth foamers. And Bill Kristol is the worst of them all, especially since he has the ear of the administration and has personally influenced our disasterous foreign policy for the last 6-7 years.[/QUOTE]

Then why no mention of the vile hate spewing extremeists on the left?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=pauliec]Then why no mention of the vile hate spewing extremeists on the left?[/QUOTE]

Because that's what CBTNY's threads are for, silly.