Thread: Chelsea's new Away Kits

All Pro

Chelsea's new Away Kits

I thought Arsenal's new kits could have been a little better, but these new Chelsea kits are atrocious. It looks like we're going to be the first glow in the dark team in the Premiership.

LOL that's awful. I liked their plain black away's.

Hall Of Fame
    those are atrocious...but i'd rather Arsenal play in those day-glo monstrosities than run around in bootleg Sp*rs kits...

Quote Originally Posted by Mavrik
    I thought Arsenal's new kits could have been a little better, but these new Chelsea kits are atrocious. It looks like we're going to be the first glow in the dark team in the Premiership.

Celtic had a kit like that about 10 years ago. I have use to wear it I was little. Can't say I would wear it today.

I have way to many Celtic tops it is ridiculous. I probably have about 20-25. Most of them look exactly the same. Here is the newest.

Last edited by Tyler Durden; 06-19-2007 at 07:35 PM.

Those are terrible.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    Celtic had a kit like that about 10 years ago. I have use to wear it I was little. Can't say I would wear it today.

I have way to many Celtic tops it is ridiculous. I probably have about 20-25. Most of them look exactly the same. Here is the newest.

I have two Celtic tops and they both look the same. I ****ing hated the yellow ones.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    LOL that's awful. I liked their plain black away's.

I actually liked those plain black jerseys too. Looked good. I think they used them only for Champions League matches.

Actually might work out better. I was looking to buy a Chelsea jersey, but most are going for about 80. Their former white away jersey is now selling for 40 bucks, so I think I might have to make a purchase.

Hall Of Fame
    I actually liked those plain black jerseys too. Looked good. I think they used them only for Champions League matches.

Actually might work out better. I was looking to buy a Chelsea jersey, but most are going for about 80. Their former white away jersey is now selling for 40 bucks, so I think I might have to make a purchase.
    http://www.subside.us.com/us/store/i...portal=UK_SITE

these guys have jerseys going back a few seasons...check them out...

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan

what's the occasion for the gold lettering??

i have the 04 home top, made by umbro, with a black collar

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubby Brister
    what's the occasion for the gold lettering??

i have the 04 home top, made by umbro, with a black collar
    isnt this the 35th anniversary of celtic winning the Champions League (or whatever it was called back then)?..i'm pretty sure thats the reason...

EDIT: its the 40th anniversary, not the 35th, but yeah, thats the reason...
    Last edited by deadringer; 06-20-2007 at 12:50 PM.

Yeah you guys are mostly correct, it is 40th anniversary of them winning the Champions League in 1967. I got that bad boy in the mail last week. I bought 2. One for myself and one for my father.

Rookie

They look like referees

Hall Of Fame
    So I guess I'm the only one here who likes the kit.

I just like when teams do something different, so many kits are cookie cutter reflections of each other, it's cool when a team takes a risk like that.

it's not like it's breaking new ground or anything....barca had highlighter fluid colored ones last yr...