Thread: Iraq gov't: no progress

Iraq gov't: no progress

[quote]
    BAGHDAD, June 20 -- Iraqi Vice President Adel Abdul Mahdi, a senior Shiite politician often mentioned as a potential prime minister, tendered his resignation last week in a move that reflects deepening frustration inside the Iraqi government with Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.

[b]Other senior Iraqi officials have considered resigning in recent weeks over the failures of their government to make progress after more than a year in power, according to Iraqi and U.S. officials.[/b]

[url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/20/AR2007062002489.html?hpid=topnews[/url]
    [/quote]

i wonder who is gonna win the civil war soon to follow: the Iranian backed Shia or the Saudi backed Sunni

sparks will fly!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

you must be thrilled

Why do u assume he is thrilled? B/C he is stating a fact that you refuse to believe? We have done nothing differently in Iraq for 6 years and things are getting worse and you have to offer is more of the same.

[QUOTE=bitonti]i wonder who is gonna win the civil war soon to follow: the Iranian backed Shia or the Saudi backed Sunni

sparks will fly![/QUOTE]

I will go with the Shia now that Mahdi has more free time to devote to the Mahdi Militia.