Thread: Political Question

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Political Question

How many of you are satisfied with the political representation that we have.
    I mean weather you are a Democrat or Rebublican. I myself have never been so infurated by our representatives in all my life!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    not me

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not satisfied at all, and much of the blame goes toward lobbyism. Our country is bought and sold by special interest groups.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not satisfied.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan]How many of you are satisfied with the political representation that we have.
    I mean weather you are a Democrat or Rebublican. I myself have never been so infurated by our representatives in all my life![/QUOTE]

I am not dissatisfied with our form of representative government...I am dissatisfied by the disconnect of of our elected representatives, both Dem and Rep, from the the citizens they represent.

Politics has become a career when it was never intended to be so, and after a few terms in office, no one is apparently immune to being brought over to the 'dark side' where they serve anyone's interests but the people that elected them.