Thread: Liberals Love the Troops!

Liberals Love the Troops!

Your comments about those who dislike this war about the troops are propaganda bull **** and wrong.

One can support the troops, value their lives, the lives of their families, pray each night for their safe return, cry at each death and still feel this war is wrong and the government who sent them criminal.

Your inability to see this speaks highly of your ability to grasp the complex nature of the situation.

each and every man and woman killed in this war have their face shown nightly on the news, in the papers, it is far more real than you might think. We do not sugar coat death and the media does not bury it, it is front page whenever a death occurs.

I morn each and every one in ways you might not understand, yet still I do not support their mission or the reasons they were sent nor Bush who ulitmately sent them. They have my prayers and thoughts dispite the crap you spew when this war is commented upon.

Have you never loved anyone, yet not supported their actions at a particular time?

What these men and women need is for the government to clearly state why they are there, what sent them there, and what is the plan for their safe return. Thus far the answers to those questions I posed change monthly, weekly and daily in some cases. These people deserve better. They at least need to know if they are going to die, what the hell is it is for?

The war on Terror? That statement alone is Bush Propaganda, as there was no link to the initial terrorist attacks and the current war.

The answers will come in time, but thousands more will die. There is nothing concrete about it. Yet some still want to black and white it with if you do not support the war, your against the troops. That is the only way I guess for those who support the war to rationalize the thousands of deaths with what is actually happening.

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=YellowSubmarine]Your comments about those who dislike this war about the troops are propaganda bull **** and wrong.

One can support the troops, value their lives, the lives of their families, pray each night for their safe return, cry at each death and still feel this war is wrong and the government who sent them criminal.

Your inability to see this speaks highly of your ability to grasp the complex nature of the situation.

each and every man and woman killed in this war have their face shown nightly on the news, in the papers, it is far more real than you might think. We do not sugar coat death and the media does not bury it, it is front page whenever a death occurs.

I morn each and every one in ways you might not understand, yet still I do not support their mission or the reasons they were sent nor Bush who ulitmately sent them. They have my prayers and thoughts dispite the crap you spew when this war is commented upon.

Have you never loved anyone, yet not supported their actions at a particular time?

What these men and women need is for the government to clearly state why they are there, what sent them there, and what is the plan for their safe return. Thus far the answers to those questions I posed change monthly, weekly and daily in some cases. These people deserve better. They at least need to know if they are going to die, what the hell is it is for?

The war on Terror? That statement alone is Bush Propaganda, as there was no link to the initial terrorist attacks and the current war.

The answers will come in time, but thousands more will die. There is nothing concrete about it. Yet some still want to black and white it with if you do not support the war, your against the troops. That is the only way I guess for those who support the war to rationalize the thousands of deaths with what is actually happening.[/QUOTE]

sure dum[u]bma[/u]ri[u]n[/u]e
    just because you dont know what troops die for
    doesnt mean its not worth it
    anyone who doesnt is a fool
    so, what do the victims of terror die for?
    and no ones more of a propagandist than
    the MSM & like minded freaks like you-youd make tokyo rose
    and lord haw-haw proud

deaths are published/publicized to tug at lib* heartstrings
    funny thing you never read about the deaths caused by
    the enemy
    its like a cleanup crew sanitized the place-
    like it never even happened
    but theyre there just the same
    [url="http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/"]http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/[/url]
    or how many of the scum weve taken out

you surely dont support the troops or cry for them

but then again maybe you do....the troops of al qaeda,
    iran, syria, and north korea that is
    Last edited by flushingjet; 06-25-2007 at 09:07 AM.

[QUOTE=flushingjet]deaths are published/publicized to tug at lib* heartstrings

funny thing you never read about the deaths caused by
    the enemy
    [/QUOTE]

funny these two statements contratict one another.
    We see the deaths so we know the war is real, not some far off thing not effecting people in our own community. We don't hide them, we want to make sure the men and women who died are honored and remembered for serving their country.

Most of these deaths that we see published and the faces on tv are due to the 'enemy.'??? WHAAAA???

[QUOTE=YellowSubmarine]Your comments about those who dislike this war about the troops are propaganda bull **** and wrong.

The answers will come in time, but thousands more will die. There is nothing concrete about it. Yet some still want to black and white it with if you do not support the war, your against the troops. That is the only way I guess for those who support the war to rationalize the thousands of deaths with what is actually happening.[/QUOTE]

What does this have to do with liberals and conservatives? BOTH parties are failing the country in so many ways. I bet you voted across the board in November for Democratic representatives because you fell for the "don't stay the course" line. Good job.

This isn't a party problem, it's a government problem.

Wrong, as a whole the country doesn't support the troops, there is nothing liberal or conservative about it. People think they can stick a 'Support our Troops' sticker on the back of their H2 and they have done there job. People think supporting the troops means agreeing they are there for the right reasons, and that the job the troops are doing shouldn't be questioned.

The reason for this thinking is that people are self-interested by nature. They look out for themselves and there family first. Unless they have family overseas, the publics attitude is out of sight out of mind. Thats not to say the American people are bad or evil but since corporate America, mainstream America, middle America, etc. are not feeling the affects of the war, they are not focused on it the way they were with previous wars. The average American is disconnected from the war and this is good for our pro-war administration.

The reason for this sense of disconnection mainly falls on the shoulders of the All-Volunteer Force. Think about it, the way WWII and Vietnam affected the people at home. The women went to work during WWII, the counter-culture of the 60's. People were out in the streets protesting the war because it affected their lives. Their boys and men were taken away to fight, all of them, and the war was what the country was about. They understood more than Americans today that war is a last resort and that people shouldn't die for nothing.

Unlike WWII, unlike Vietnam, the Iraq War has an AVF which moved the war away from weathly and middle class neighborhoods of this country. Rich people don't serve in the military anymore and now they don't have to send their children off to wars that they start. They don't have to claim responsibility for the lives they send because they weren't 'forced to go'. Its a cop out. They just yell to crowds of people "Support Our Troops!" and since most people haven't served in the military they don't ask questions, as if its a crime to say they don't support what the troops are doing. If you support the troops you understand that troops are troops regardless of whether they are at war or not. If you support them then they should not be at war unless it is absolutely necessary.

Looking at the current state of things, it looks like things are only going to get worse. They are talking about attacking Iran. Why? because they are a true threat to us? No. Because they are funding terrorists? No. They will go to war with Iran because they can, because the American public is so disconnected from the military that Americans can somehow justify doing it as if this were some video game. As if the armed forces are pixelated figments of our imagination.
    Last edited by jefethegreat; 06-25-2007 at 02:36 PM.

[img]http://www.zombietime.com/hall_of_shame/120-2038_IMG.JPG[/img]

[img]http://www.zombietime.com/hall_of_shame/117-1723_IMG4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.zombietime.com/hall_of_shame/120-2074_IMG.JPG[/img]

[img]http://www.zombietime.com/global_day_of_action_march_18_2006/IMG_5789.JPG[/img]

[img]http://www.zombietime.com/hall_of_shame/120-2061_IMG.JPG[/img]

[b]Yeah.... pinko, commie, pantywaist liberal sissies support the troops alright.[/b]
    Last edited by DeanPatsFan; 06-26-2007 at 06:05 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

more liberals showing love for the troops....

[IMG]http://kuranes.blogspot.com/1_shoot_officers.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.the-two-malcontents.com/wp-content/uploads/code_pink_murder.jpg[/IMG]

I support the troops
    I do not support the war or Bush

Do you have a link ? those pics do not state if they are a: real or photoshopped, or b, even US Citizens, c if they are liberal.

btw: Very manipulative post
    I would post a similiar one for the 'other side' showing babies heads cut off but it would not tell the whole picture, nor would be tasteful.

Even if those pictures are of Liberal US Citizens which is suspect, every group has a few bad apples, does not speak for everyone. As the Republicans should know.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=YellowSubmarine]I support the troops

Do you have a link ? those pics do not state if they are a: real or photoshopped, or b, even US Citizens, c if they are liberal.

I would post a similiar one for the 'other side' showing babies heads cut off but it would not tell the whole picture, nor would be tasteful.

Even if those pictures are of Liberal US Citizens which is suspect, every group has a few bad apples, does not speak for everyone. As the Republicans should know.[/QUOTE]

Of course the bottom one is photo shopped. Don't believe everything CBTNY posts...even he likes to mess around with peoples heads sometimes...
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 06-26-2007 at 05:02 PM.

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=YellowSubmarine]funny these two statements contratict one another.
    We see the deaths so we know the war is real, not some far off thing not effecting people in our own community. We don't hide them, we want to make sure the men and women who died are honored and remembered for serving their country.

Most of these deaths that we see published and the faces on tv are due to the 'enemy.'??? WHAAAA???[/QUOTE]

i believe i did rush through my last reply
    but ill be more clear here

dum[u]bma[/u]ri[u]n[/u]e,
    the lib MSM tries to make every death in wartime
    something to be ashamed of and a waste
    thats what your alter egos say also

this year, for instance, the U.S. has killed roughly 650 terrorists a month
    not including the current offensive/surge-arrowhead ripper
    since the war began, we've lost about 70 troops a month
    not all have even been from combat

[url="http://www.investors.com/editorial/editorialcontent.asp?secid=1501&status=article&id=267664846901795"]http://www.investors.com/editorial/editorialcontent.asp?secid=1501&status=article&id=267664846901795[/url]

an 18 to 1 kill ratio against our enemy...pretty good
    and thats without carpet bombing/nukes

ever hear that news on CBS, CNN, ABC?

of course not DUMBmarine

itd make it look like we're winning and we
    cant be havin' that can we

this compares with 526 a month in Vietnam,
    more than 900 a month in Korea and
    6,639 a month during World War II

the news is lost on lib*s anyway

oh, and anyone that denies the authenticity
    of anti-American Code Pink/ANSWER banners
    is a disingenuous, anti-American POS liar

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=flushingjet]oh, and anyone that denies the authenticity
    of anti-American Code Pink/ANSWER banners
    is a disingenuous, anti-American POS liar[/QUOTE]

lol...cmon man. That photoshop job is horrible. Almost all the letters are crooked. Besides...even the web address is changed to avoid litigation :D The actual website is .org not .com...

[QUOTE=flushingjet]
    this year, for instance, the U.S. has killed roughly 650 terrorists a month
    not including the current offensive/surge-arrowhead ripper
    since the war began, we've lost about 70 troops a month
    not all have even been from combat

[/QUOTE]

Please tell me how you can prove that 650 terrorists are killed a month.
    That 'fact' makes me laugh

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=YellowSubmarine]I support the troops

[/QUOTE]

manipulative??? why- cause you can't admit it is liberal groups like these which advocate killing American troop???

you want links???

[url]http://www.defenestrator.org/anti-war.htm[/url]

[url]http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=31827[/url]

sh!t...here's a whole thread dedicated to liberals like you showing love for the American troops....

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=140377[/url]

[QUOTE]I would post a similiar one for the 'other side' showing babies heads cut off but it would not tell the whole picture, nor would be tasteful.

Even if those pictures are of Liberal US Citizens which is suspect, every group has a few bad apples, does not speak for everyone. As the Republicans should know.[/QUOTE]

cutting off babies heads??? you mean as they do in abortions which liberal support???