Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Danes Show Some Nuts, Burn Effigy Of Mohammad At Midsummer Festival

Danes Show Some Nuts, Burn Effigy Of Mohammad At Midsummer Festival

[url]http://sheikyermami.com/2007/06/25/danes-show-spine-the-burning-of-mohammed/[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    Setting fire to an effigy takes little or no nuts. In fact, my pregnant wife could probably manage to work a lighter and get the f-er burning.

Now if the Danes really had some cojones...maybe they should strap on some Dragonskin, pick up a rifle and head to the Middle East to fight the heathens.

First a cartoon..now an effigy. What spectacular anti-terrorism task are they to accomplish next? Perhaps getting coffee rings on a copy of the Koran. FOR THE LOVE OF MOHAMMED...USE A COASTER!!

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan]Setting fire to an effigy takes little or no nuts. In fact, my pregnant wife could probably manage to work a lighter and get the f-er burning.

Now if the Danes really had some cojones...maybe they should strap on some Dragonskin, pick up a rifle and head to the Middle East to fight the heathens.

First a cartoon..now an effigy. What spectacular anti-terrorism task are they to accomplish next? Perhaps getting coffee rings on a copy of the Koran. FOR THE LOVE OF MOHAMMED...USE A COASTER!![/QUOTE]

Unfortunetly, in the PC-crazed world of Western culture, it does take some nuts to do this. Do you think anyone in the USA would protest like that?

[QUOTE=pauliec]Unfortunetly, in the PC-crazed world of Western culture, it does take some nuts to do this. Do you think anyone in the USA would protest like that?[/QUOTE]

Nuts, maybe, but no brains or class.

What is gained by this sort of protest? What is the message? The desired end?

People ought to be free to protest however they want --and Danes are-- but I don't see anything to celebrate here.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=pauliec]Do you think anyone in the USA would protest like that?[/QUOTE]

I have yet to meet a single conservative protester...except those quasi-Christian a-holes who protested soldiers funerals.

Besides...protesters are protesters because they don't shower or have jobs. I would build a Mohammad effigy and burn him...if I didn't have to work and do crazy things like pay my bills...

Veteran
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan]Setting fire to an effigy takes little or no nuts. In fact, my pregnant wife could probably manage to work a lighter and get the f-er burning.

[B]Now if the Danes really had some cojones...maybe they should strap on some Dragonskin, pick up a rifle and head to the Middle East to fight the heathens.[/B]
    First a cartoon..now an effigy. What spectacular anti-terrorism task are they to accomplish next? Perhaps getting coffee rings on a copy of the Koran. FOR THE LOVE OF MOHAMMED...USE A COASTER!![/QUOTE]

Obviously burning the most sacred symbol of any religion is stupid. Obviously this stupid protest is in response to the stupid reaction throughout the Muslim populations to a stupid cartoon.

The Danes are one of the the US's most loyal Euro supporters. Of course due to the size of Denmark they will never be able to contribute much militarily, but do some research on what Danish citizens did for Holocaust victims during WWII if you want to talk about cujones.

It takes nuts when it puts them on the radar of these filthy camel fondling subhumans with their bombings.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan]It takes nuts when it puts them on the radar of these filthy camel fondling subhumans with their bombings.[/QUOTE]

True...but we are all on the Camelkazis radar just by eating at Pizza Hut, watching violent movies and letting our women run around on the beach in bikinis...

The world needs more desecration of holy books, though. My father once read me a scripture from the bible when he found my stash and bowl in my room. So I ripped out that page and rolled the biggest doobie I ever smoked in my life. The funniest thing about the whole situation is that I found my dads stash two weeks later....hypocrite :cool:

yeah nothing is more ballsy than burning a religious icon in effigy.

actually that's not true

sitting on your @ss, typing furiously about killing all muslims, begging for the country to open a third front when there are two failed ones already...

now that's real balls.

Kudos to you DeanPatsFan you are the real American hero. You are balls.

[QUOTE=bitonti]

actually that's not true

sitting on your @ss, typing furiously about killing all muslims, begging for the country to open a third front when there are two failed ones already...

now that's real balls.

Kudos to you DeanPatsFan you are the real American hero. You are balls.[/QUOTE]

Failed according to who?

Uncle Teddy? Facelift Pelosi? The lunatic left wing websites you visit? The CLM?

From what I've read this week, Al Qaeda is taking a hell of a pounding in both Iraq and Afghanistan, but you'll never hear it from the Criminal Liberal Media or the nutty left wing websites you visit.

They did send troops to Afghanistan, Iraq and fought with us in Kosovo.

Lets see here the Danes burn an effigy, the Muslims kill a nun. One is a fake the other a live human being!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Winstonbiggs]They did send troops to Afghanistan, Iraq and fought with us in Kosovo.[/QUOTE]

True, true. I was just being a bit sarcstic. The Danes have done more than many other countries in Euprope...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=pauliec]Unfortunetly, in the PC-crazed world of Western culture, it does take some nuts to do this. Do you think anyone in the USA would protest like that?[/QUOTE]

maybe I am not understanding you...but did you forget this thread?

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=140377[/url]

All Pro
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan]It takes nuts when it puts them on the radar of these filthy camel fondling subhumans with their bombings.[/QUOTE]

Am I missing the point? Are you saying all Muslims are like this, or are you talking about Al Qaeda?

Because if you are talking about Al Qaeda, you could say the same regarding any organization/religious fanatic. Christianity had its long line, Judaism, and I'm sure almost every major religion has...Same could be said for almost any political organization etc...

However, if you are talking about all Muslims, then that would be a bit of a ridiculous statement.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]maybe I am not understanding you...but did you forget this thread?

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=140377[/url][/QUOTE]

You misunderstand. I meant, do you think anyone in the USA would burn an effigy of Mohammed? No, of course not -- saying ANYTHING negative about Islam is a crime against humanity nowadays.

Have to admit, because I am virulently against religious fundamentalism of all types, I quite like the Danes. :yes: :applause:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=pauliec]You misunderstand. I meant, do you think anyone in the USA would burn an effigy of Mohammed? No, of course not -- saying ANYTHING negative about Islam is a crime against humanity nowadays.[/QUOTE]

true in regards to Islam...

of course when they do it against Christianity in this nation they call it "art" and it is funded by the public...remember the "exhibit" with the painting of the Virgin Mother that had cow sh!t thrown at it at the Brooklyn Museum of art??? Or "piss Jesus"?

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan]Failed according to who?

Uncle Teddy? Facelift Pelosi? The lunatic left wing websites you visit? The CLM? [/QUOTE]

try Senator Richard Lugar (R)

[url]http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2007/6/26/73313.shtml?s=ic[/url]

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]true in regards to Islam...

of course when they do it against Christianity in this nation they call it "art" and it is funded by the public...remember the "exhibit" with the painting of the Virgin Mother that had cow sh!t thrown at it at the Brooklyn Museum of art??? Or "piss Jesus"?[/QUOTE]

Of course. Like I said, Christianity is the trendy religion to dump on. But even if you paint a very flattering picture of Mohammed, you're house is most likely to be hit with a pipe bomb the next day.