Thread: Edwards cashes in

Edwards cashes in

Edwards camp again turns to cash cow Coulter
    Contributed by Klaus Marre
    June 27, 2007
    With the second quarter drawing to a close, the presidential campaign of former North Carolina senator John Edwards (D) on Wednesday again turned to one of its most reliable "fundraisers," Ann Coulter. In an e-mail to supporters, Edwards' wife Elizabeth described why she called in to MSNBC's "Hardball" Tuesday. The show featured the conservative pundit, who has often attacked Edwards. This week Coulter proclaimed "If I'm going to say anything about John Edwards in the future, I'll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot." Elizabeth Edwards said she
    decided to call the show to appeal to Coulter to stop the attacks. "I told her these kinds of personal attacks lower our political dialogue at precisely the time when we need to raise it, and set a bad example for our children," she said. "How did she respond? Sadly, perhaps predictably, with more personal attacks."

The e-mail is coupled with an appeal for campaign donations. "Please give what you can right now to help raise the dialogue and show that Ann Coulter-style politics will never carry the day," Mrs. Edwards wrote. It is the second time in as many quarters that the Edwards campaign is using Coulter for a fundraising appeal.

In March, the 2004 Democratic vice presidential candidate raised
    "Coulter cash" after the right-wing pundit called the senator a "faggot."

Jets Insider VIP
    Images
    [QUOTE=Neil Diamond]Edwards camp again turns to cash cow Coulter
    June 27, 2007
    With the second quarter drawing to a close, the presidential campaign of former North Carolina senator John Edwards (D) on Wednesday again turned to one of its most reliable "fundraisers," Ann Coulter. In an e-mail to supporters, Edwards' wife Elizabeth described why she called in to MSNBC's "Hardball" Tuesday. The show featured the conservative pundit, who has often attacked Edwards. This week Coulter proclaimed "If I'm going to say anything about John Edwards in the future, I'll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot." Elizabeth Edwards said she
    decided to call the show to appeal to Coulter to stop the attacks. "I told her these kinds of personal attacks lower our political dialogue at precisely the time when we need to raise it, and set a bad example for our children," she said. "How did she respond? Sadly, perhaps predictably, with more personal attacks."

The e-mail is coupled with an appeal for campaign donations. "Please give what you can right now to help raise the dialogue and show that Ann Coulter-style politics will never carry the day," Mrs. Edwards wrote. It is the second time in as many quarters that the Edwards campaign is using Coulter for a fundraising appeal.

"Coulter cash" after the right-wing pundit called the senator a "faggot."[/QUOTE]

Ann Coulter is the Andrew Dice Clay of political pundits.

If she didn't say controversial ****, nobody would pay attention to her.

[QUOTE=rbstern]Ann Coulter is the Andrew Dice Clay of political pundits.

If she didn't say controversial ****, nobody would pay attention to her.[/QUOTE]

Maher suggests it's ok for Cheney to get killed by terrorists and libs laugh. Coulter says the same thing about Breck Boy and libtards get their panties in a wad.

God Damn liberal hypocrites.....

[QUOTE=Neil Diamond]Edwards camp again turns to cash cow Coulter
    June 27, 2007

"Coulter cash" after the right-wing pundit called the senator a "faggot."[/QUOTE]

Ann Coulter, a conservative goes on a show,on a liberal network that is hosted by a liberal and gets set up by a pre-planned phone call from Edwards' wife, yet poor little Johnny breck boy won't talk to Fox News?

Coulter has more balls than that little ambulance chasing liberal sissy....

Jets Insider VIP
    Images
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan]Maher suggests it's ok for Cheney to get killed by terrorists and libs laugh. Coulter says the same thing about Breck Boy and libtards get their panties in a wad.

God Damn liberal hypocrites.....[/QUOTE]

I think it's important to remember that one of these two is a comedian turned pundit, and the other is a pundit.

Don't care for either of them, both are mean spirited souls, so I just tune them out.

[QUOTE=rbstern]I think it's important to remember that one of these two is a comedian turned pundit, and the other is a pundit.

Don't care for either of them, both are mean spirited souls, so I just tune them out.[/QUOTE]

Comedian or not, you don't wish the VP to get killed by terrorists. He did and liberals had a laugh.

Coulter plays off Maher and says it about Edwards and liberals are highly offended.

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan]Comedian or not, you don't wish the VP to get killed by terrorists. He did and liberals had a laugh.

Coulter plays off Maher and says it about Edwards and liberals are highly offended.[/QUOTE]

I found it amazing that Supercut was using the "altercation" to raise money!