Thread: Attention Whore Alert!

All Pro

Attention Whore Alert!

First: Kudo's to President Bush for commuting this BS Scooter Libby ordeal. Bush must believe that Libby was an illegal alien?

We all learned 8 years ago that lying under oath in a court of law is no big deal. Scooter Libby is no different than a susan macdougal and a lot less guilty than marc rich or less dangerous than faln terrorists. Or should I call them "freedom fighters" in the bumper sticker war on terror?

I see attention whore's joe wilson and st. cindy sheehan are back for their (second and third) 15 minutes of fame.

Paybacks are a b*tch -- aren't they libs?

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]First: Kudo's to President Bush for commuting this BS Scooter Libby ordeal. Bush must believe that Libby was an illegal alien?

We all learned 8 years ago that lying under oath in a court of law is no big deal. Scooter Libby is no different than a susan macdougal and a lot less guilty than marc rich or less dangerous than faln terrorists. Or should I call them "freedom fighters" in the bumper sticker war on terror?

I see attention whore's joe wilson and st. cindy sheehan are back for their (second and third) 15 minutes of fame.

Paybacks are a b*tch -- aren't they libs?[/QUOTE]

What?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]First: Kudo's to President Bush for commuting this BS Scooter Libby ordeal. Bush must believe that Libby was an illegal alien?

Paybacks are a b*tch -- aren't they libs?[/QUOTE]

yes....sheehan has unretired from the activist scene.....she wants everyone to descend on the White House with pitchforks.....

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]We all learned 8 years ago that lying under oath in a court of law is no big deal. Scooter Libby is no different than a susan macdougal and a lot less guilty than marc rich or less dangerous than faln terrorists.[/QUOTE]

My kids use the same line of reasoning when one of them makes a mess in the house...

"It doesn't matter that I did it...remember when he did it that other time?"

Bunch of freaking 2 years olds...you moronic partisan enablers...

The best thing to happen to this country might be when Washington DC "disappears" from the map...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan]The best thing to happen to this country might be when Washington DC "disappears" from the map...[/QUOTE]:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan]
    The best thing to happen to this country might be when Washington DC "disappears" from the map...[/QUOTE]
    DC is a great town- if you are single and in your 20's may be no better place!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio]DC is a great town- if you are single and in your 20's may be no better place![/QUOTE]my friends that are from there and moved here, or lived there for a stretch of time, all say the same thing - they're amazed while they're here that DC isn't the center of the world, that federal politics isn't everyone's waking thought, isn't what they talk about on breaks at work, etc.

DC can be a great town, no doubt. but you might have to sacrifice that to save the world from these cretins!

Veteran
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan]My kids use the same line of reasoning when one of them makes a mess in the house...

"It doesn't matter that I did it...remember when he did it that other time?"

Bunch of freaking 2 years olds...you moronic partisan enablers...

The best thing to happen to this country might be when Washington DC "disappears" from the map...[/QUOTE]

Great Album, way before its time

Midlife Crisis and A Small Victory are on my running playlist. Do you listen to Mr Bungle at all?