Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jimmy Carter's War Against the Jews

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Jimmy Carter's War Against the Jews

Excellent Piece by Jacob Laksin .. long, but highly recommended .. if you didn't fully understand Jimmy Carter and his follies {past and present} prior to reading this column, you'll understand this [COLOR=Red]useful idiot[/COLOR] when you're finished

One thing, the file is in PDF form so I believe Adobe is required

[URL]http://www.frontpagemag.com/media/pdf/Carter4b.pdf[/URL]
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 07-06-2007 at 09:53 AM.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Not only is Jimmuh Sissy Carter the worst President in the history of this country, he's the worst Ex-President in the history of this country.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan]Not only is Jimmuh Sissy Carter the worst President in the history of this country, he's the worst Ex-President in the history of this country.[/QUOTE]

It's fun to live in the past huh? better than talking about the current mess.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I breifly scrolled through this....it's funny but I did not see where they mentioned cahhhhter stepping in on behalf of a known nazi, Martin Bartesch, to stop his deportation for the US....

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=1955597[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti]It's fun to live in the past huh? better than talking about the current mess.[/QUOTE]

the past?? you mean carter's taken to living on his peanut farm the past decade to harvest the crop rather than stick his nose into domestic/international affairs???

classic case of BDS......

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]the past?? you mean carter's taken to living on his peanut farm the past decade to harvest the crop rather than stick his nose into domestic/international affairs???

classic case of BDS......[/QUOTE]

let me know when you are ready to analyze the Bush administration

by these standards, sometime in 2030?

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti]It's fun to live in the past huh? better than talking about the current mess.[/QUOTE]

The current mess as in what the WOT?

If Jimmuh Sissy Carter The Appeaser held dealt with Iran in the late 70's, instead of sucking his thumb and wetting himself, it would be a completely different world today.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti]let me know when you are ready to analyze the Bush administration

by these standards, sometime in 2030?[/QUOTE]

it's discussed all the time here....but as one who suffers from BDS, and by eveidence of your posts, it a topic that controls your life...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    i know this will come to a shock to most of you guys but
    middle eastern history didn't begin in the late 1970's.

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=bitonti]i know this will come to a shock to most of you guys but
    middle eastern history didn't begin in the late 1970's.[/QUOTE]

der furhrer killed lotsa jews....and we halped!

[url="http://www.amazon.com/Nazi-Connection-Islamic-Terrorism-al-Husseini/dp/0595289444"]http://www.amazon.com/Nazi-Connection-Islamic-Terrorism-al-Husseini/dp/0595289444[/url]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan]The current mess as in what the WOT?

If Jimmuh Sissy Carter The Appeaser held dealt with Iran in the late 70's, instead of sucking his thumb and wetting himself, it would be a completely different world today.[/QUOTE]

It would have been a different world had both Kennedy's not been shot....I think what Matt is alluding to is the problems created in the past need to be addressed in the present, and current problems should be addressed now so they don't turn into white elephants in the future...(ala what Carter has allegedly done.)

And I say allegedly because I do not know the history of his presidency like you do, so it would be wrong of me to comment either negatively or positively.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CanadaSteve]It would have been a different world had both Kennedy's not been shot....[/QUOTE]

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

[QUOTE]I think what Matt is alluding to is the problems created in the past need to be addressed in the present, and current problems should be addressed now so they don't turn into white elephants in the future...(ala what Carter has allegedly done.)

And I say allegedly because I do not know the history of his presidency like you do, so it would be wrong of me to comment either negatively or positively.[/QUOTE]

if that's the case it's another instance of BDS bitonti trying to hijack a thread as usual since the article linked to the thread talks mainly of carter's actions the past ten years...not what he did 30 years ago....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

if that's the case it's another instance of BDS bitonti trying to hijack a thread as usual since the article linked to the thread talks mainly of carter's actions the past ten years...not what he did 30 years ago....[/QUOTE]

Oh CBNTY.....read the post, will you? Dean Pat was making a comment about how the world would be different had Carter of done things differently in the 70's with Iran.

The comment about the Kennedy's was alluding to what Matt was talking about....you can't play the "what if" game, all you can do is look at history as a means of not repeating mistakes, and looking at things that are currently happening at assuring that the same mistakes are not repeated...

Sheesh....lay of the snooze smilies, will ya?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe he meant excluding ever President before and after...

and since Bush wasn't elected, he's not actually a President so he doesn't count anyways

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have yet to read the PDF. I will state that Mr. Carter did misread the Iranian situation during his stay in office. Mr. Reagan also let the situation get out of hand with both sides of this conflict.

I have delivered posts showing where the US Marines had conflicts with the Israeli Def Force and there have been posts regarding a naval vessel attacked by the Israelis.

There is no easy answer here and the current admin is abysmal at best.

Looks like a good read though. Thanks

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think we need to distinguish between criticizing zionism and criticizing jews. To make an analogy, Zionism is to the Jewish people what the Democratic or Republican party is to Americans.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan]The current mess as in what the WOT?

If Jimmuh Sissy Carter The Appeaser held dealt with Iran in the late 70's, instead of sucking his thumb and wetting himself, it would be a completely different world today.[/QUOTE]

The current mess as in what we did in Iraq. Remove a neighboring enemy of Iran and replace it with an Iran-Friendly regime. Just watch how this bites us in the a$$.

Why stop at Jimmy Carter when talking about the mess in Iran? the problems with Iran started long before Carter. How about when Eisenhower replaced an enormously popular ELECTED Prime Minister in Iran with a corrupt, oppressive monarch ?? Id start there and try not to make that same mistake again. Weve repeated that error way too many times.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsCrazey]I think we need to distinguish between criticizing zionism and criticizing jews. To make an analogy, Zionism is to the Jewish people what the Democratic or Republican party is to Americans.[/QUOTE]

Exactly!!
    It seems whenever a non-Jew criticizes Israel or its policies, they are automatically labled an anti-semite. This is a major roadblock to discussion. This is why too many people (politicians, academics, journalists) in the USA are afraid to speak honestly and critically of Israel's policies. Funny thing is , more Israelis are open to speak out against Israel than Americans are. Why??

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is Zionism?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]Exactly!!
    It seems whenever a non-Jew criticizes Israel or its policies, they are automatically labled an anti-semite. This is a major roadblock to discussion. This is why too many people (politicians, academics, journalists) in the USA are afraid to speak honestly and critically of Israel's policies. Funny thing is , more Israelis are open to speak out against Israel than Americans are. Why??[/QUOTE]

Have you heard of Victor Ostrovsky? An Ex-Mossad agent who now speaks out against Israeli policy. In this video he claims that Mossad instructs the ADL to label people who are anti-Zionists as "anti-Semites"

[url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=YXwuOAL5yEE&mode=related&search=[/url]