Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Army missing recruiting goal again this year

Army missing recruiting goal again this year

Army missing recruiting goal again this year

Gee, maybe it's because no one wants to fight in an illegal war?

[url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070709/..._recruiting_dc[/url]

[QUOTE=YellowSubmarine]Army missing recruiting goal again this year

[url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070709/..._recruiting_dc[/url][/QUOTE]

"illegal" war??!!

I've never seen anyone root harder for America to lose than YellowSubmarine

[QUOTE=pauliec]I've never seen anyone root harder for America to lose than YellowSubmarine[/QUOTE]
    Or a more eloquent debater than Neil Diamond.

[QUOTE=sackdance]Or a more eloquent debater than Neil Diamond.[/QUOTE]

Ironic.

Don't worry we all know you have your Patriot bumper stickers on your BMW.
    You will be fine, there is no draft in the near future.

[QUOTE=pauliec]I've never seen anyone root harder for America to lose than YellowSubmarine[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726]Don't worry we all know you have your Patriot bumper stickers on your BMW.
    You will be fine, there is no draft in the near future.[/QUOTE]

You love to feel so much better than everyone else, don't you? You must be some kind of person in real life.

If I posted over 15,000 times on here would you like me more?

[QUOTE=pauliec]You love to feel so much better than everyone else, don't you? You must be some kind of person in real life.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726]If I posted over 15,000 times on here would you like me more?[/QUOTE]

Nah, maybe if you were just less of a prick.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=pauliec]Nah, maybe if you were just less of a prick.[/QUOTE]

ZING!

cr726 we know how much of a Patriot you are. Thanks for your service.

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]cr726 we know how much of a Patriot you are. Thanks for your service.[/QUOTE]

Stop kissing his ass, no one's questioning his patriotism.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Neil Diamond]Ironic.[/QUOTE]

Mr. Sackdance doesn't seem to care for you very much, Senor Diamond. You can thank Bsubmanmarine Reynolds for that....

[QUOTE=pauliec]Stop kissing his ass, no one's questioning his patriotism.[/QUOTE]

Where did you serve again? What nation? Bottom line, the people who want to send others off to war won't do so themselves.

Then attempt to dis those that do or did. Pure lunacy and very common among the 'right wingers'. 'Tough guy' NY'ers who would cower from any threat they may face in a foreign land.

The Army won't meet it's recruiting goals as young people are getting smarter.
    And folks like yourself are too scared to go. Bring back the draft and watch the wars go away.

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Where did you serve again? What nation? Bottom line, the people who want to send others off to war won't do so themselves.

Then attempt to dis those that do or did. Pure lunacy and very common among the 'right wingers'. 'Tough guy' NY'ers who would cower from any threat they may face in a foreign land.

The Army won't meet it's recruiting goals as young people are getting smarter.
    And folks like yourself are too scared to go. Bring back the draft and watch the wars go away.[/QUOTE]

A. No, for the last time, I didn't serve. I am a horrible human being. On the grand scale of things I just can't compare to honorable people like yourself and cr. We all bow down to your greatness. That's sarcasm, btw

B. Again, I am not insulting cr because he served. I'm not even going out of my way to insult him. I'm just tired of him acting like a prick towards me. La di da, he served in the military, that doesn't give him a free pass to act without any civility.

C. "Tough guy NY'er"?? Not only am I not from NY, I never claimed I was a "tough guy" of any kind.

D. Because I chose to go to college doesn't mean I am cowering from any threats.

I am absolutely sick of being targeted like this. I never minded your insane, repetitive, absolutely slanted posting, but now it's personal. Until you and your buddy LEARN HOW TO ACT WITH CLASS, then go f-ck yourself. You understand that, Mr. Hero Marine?

[QUOTE=pauliec]A. No, for the last time, I didn't serve. I am a horrible human being. On the grand scale of things I just can't compare to honorable people like yourself and cr. We all bow down to your greatness. That's sarcasm, btw

B. Again, I am not insulting cr because he served. I'm not even going out of my way to insult him. I'm just tired of him acting like a prick towards me. La di da, he served in the military, that doesn't give him a free pass to act without any civility.

C. "Tough guy NY'er"?? Not only am I not from NY, I never claimed I was a "tough guy" of any kind.

D. Because I chose to go to college doesn't mean I am cowering from any threats.

I am absolutely sick of being targeted like this. I never minded your insane, repetitive, absolutely slanted posting, but now it's personal. Until you and your buddy LEARN HOW TO ACT WITH CLASS, then go f-ck yourself. You understand that, Mr. Hero Marine?[/QUOTE]

Looks as though you targeted me:

[QUOTE]Stop kissing his ass, no one's questioning his patriotism.[/QUOTE]

I could be mistaken though. I chose to go to college also, before and after the Marines.

If you have freedom, Thank a vet. Just what I did.

No Marines, No Freedom
    Know Marines, Know Freedom

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    [QUOTE=YellowSubmarine]Army missing recruiting goal again this year

[url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070709/..._recruiting_dc[/url][/QUOTE]

From what I understand the Army only missing their May and June goals. They are on target for the year

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Looks as though you targeted me:

I could be mistaken though. I chose to go to college also, before and after the Marines.

If you have freedom, Thank a vet. Just what I did.

No Marines, No Freedom
    Know Marines, Know Freedom[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's it, just ignore everything I said and keep chanting slogans. Who's the brainwashed one?
    Last edited by JetsFan2012; 07-10-2007 at 11:43 AM.

[QUOTE=pauliec]Yeah, that's it, just ignore everything I said and keep chanting slogans. Who's the brainwashed one?[/QUOTE]

Hey, I am Patriotic :yes:

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Hey, I am Patriotic :yes:[/QUOTE]

I would lean more towards "shellshocked", but then again, you never saw any combat.