Thread: If you were a clean baseball player..

Hall Of Fame

If you were a clean baseball player..

would you like Bonds and other "players" of his ilk? (Personalities aside)

If you talk to any of the players they love him. Every now and again some
    player will come out of the woodwork and say something about the accusations,
    but it is always some yahoo like Turk Wendell or someone like that.

None of the bigger players ever say anything. Why? because it is not a big deal. A lot of people are/were doing it.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisrud
    If you talk to any of the players they love him. Every now and again some
    player will come out of the woodwork and say something about the accusations,
    but it is always some yahoo like Turk Wendell or someone like that.

None of the bigger players ever say anything. Why? because it is not a big deal. A lot of people are/were doing it.
    So if you were clean you wouldn't care that others cheat?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound
    So if you were clean you wouldn't care that others cheat?
    People cheat in everything every day of life so does that mean we need to hate everyone? People cheat in school, work, taxes, insurance, spouses....it's endless.........no one is perfect...........

By remaining clean, I can sleep at night but maybe some people don't have a conscience............

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jetgirl
    People cheat in everything every day of life so does that mean we need to hate everyone? People cheat in school, work, taxes, insurance, spouses....it's endless.........no one is perfect...........

By remaining clean, I can sleep at night but maybe some people don't have a conscience............

Hall Of Fame

Did I asked if you hated them? My point is, if you work your butt off at your job but the guy next to you gets a promotion instead of you because he cheated - would you like it?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Did I asked if you hated them? My point is, if you work your butt off at your job but the guy next to you gets a promotion instead of you because he cheated - would you like it?
    What comes around goes around..........doesn't matter if I liked it or not.......it's life..........they will get their's in the end............it's not my job to judge.........

All Pro
    no, just like if someone gets the prmotion for being the bosses son or what not ...its straight bullsh!t

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySerp
    no, just like if someone gets the prmotion for being the bosses son or what not ...its straight bullsh!t
    thank you

Hall Of Fame
    What comes around goes around..........doesn't matter if I liked it or not.......it's life..........they will get their's in the end............it's not my job to judge.........
    since when does what goes around comes around?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

since when does what goes around comes around?

Hall Of Fame
    are you a karma chameleon?