Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush's war on terror..Al Qeada NOW AT PRE 9/11 Strength!!

Bush's war on terror..Al Qeada NOW AT PRE 9/11 Strength!!

Well done little Bush..
    We've spent 500 billion dollars on Iraq and Afghanistan and have not even captured OBL or Al Zawahiri..Now Al Qeada is just as strong as ever and we are stuck in an unnecessary war.

WASHINGTON (AP) - The government has concluded that al-Qaida has rebuilt its operating capability to a level not seen since the summer of 2001, The Associated Press has learned.
    A new threat assessment suggests the group that launched the most devastating terrorist attack on the United States has been able to rebuild despite nearly six years of bombings, war and other tactics aimed at crippling it.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    And your solution to AQ is?

Go after it..we never did...
    It's alive and well in Wazhiristan..
    Remember Tora Bora? We let them escape and we pulled everyone to go after Iraq for zero reasons..
    AQ spent $150,000 on 9-11..We've spent 500 billion and B/C of Iraq have increased the ranks of AQ and increased the hatred towards America. Bush has been the GREATEST recuiter of Al Qeada in the history of radical Islam.
    Bush continues to slap America in the face everyday we don't capture OBL and everyday Al Zawahiri airs a tape...
    What a disaster Bush/Cheney and Rummy have been/were.. The only thing they did was hang Saddam for no reason.

[QUOTE=Warfish]And your solution to AQ is?[/QUOTE]

Warfish, where have you been?

Just today I was thinking of starting a "Where's Warfish been?" thread. :D

[IMG]http://www.rehmeyer.com/images/bush_mr3000.jpg[/IMG]
    Climbing the charts in '07 also

[IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u17/jetdawgg/400_I-won_t-be-your-future.jpg[/IMG]
    Army can't meet recruitng efforts

[IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u17/jetdawgg/and1221blog.jpg[/IMG]
    Troop Surge is working....for AQ and the undertakers........

[QUOTE=bman]Well done little Bush..
    We've spent 500 billion dollars on Iraq and Afghanistan and have not even captured OBL or Al Zawahiri..[B]Now Al Qeada is just as strong as ever and we are stuck in an unnecessary war.[/B]

WASHINGTON (AP) - The government has concluded that al-Qaida has rebuilt its operating capability to a level not seen since the summer of 2001, The Associated Press has learned.
    A new threat assessment suggests the group that launched the most devastating terrorist attack on the United States has been able to rebuild despite nearly six years of bombings, war and other tactics aimed at crippling it.[/QUOTE]

I find this an interesting conclusion. Enemies to our very existence are stronger than ever and we are stuck in an unnecessary war? We may be in an unnecessary battle in Iraq but this war is just getting started.

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=bman]Go after it..we never did...
    It's alive and well in Wazhiristan..
    Remember Tora Bora? We let them escape and we pulled everyone to go after Iraq for zero reasons..
    AQ spent $150,000 on 9-11..We've spent 500 billion and B/C of Iraq have increased the ranks of AQ and increased the hatred towards America. Bush has been the GREATEST recuiter of Al Qeada in the history of radical Islam.
    Bush continues to slap America in the face everyday we don't capture OBL and everyday Al Zawahiri airs a tape...
    What a disaster Bush/Cheney and Rummy have been/were.. The only thing they did was hang Saddam for no reason.[/QUOTE]

by responding to 9/11 we increased the hatred towards america?
    they...hang Saddam for no reason?
    the hangmen were bush and cheney?

good ones, dumbmarine!

Again, how about strengthening our borders/airports/seaports....for starters.

Using negotiations/education as a weapon also. The military option is obviously not the best methodology alone

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Again, how about strengthening our borders/airports/seaports....for starters.

Using negotiations/education as a weapon also. The military option is obviously not the best methodology alone[/QUOTE]

We have done all of that just not to your high standards. Take a look at the budgets.

[QUOTE=Winstonbiggs]We have done all of that just not to your high standards. Take a look at [B]the budgets[/B].[/QUOTE]

I see the budgets. What you don't see is the [B][SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]FUNDING[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

And neither do the contractors and adminstrators for those projects.....The Troop Surge is working for AQ....

[IMG]http://www.indybay.org/uploads/2007/01/11/1_signs.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]I see the budgets. What you don't see is the [B][SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]FUNDING[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

And neither do the contractors and adminstrators for those projects.....The Troop Surge is working for AQ....

[IMG]http://www.indybay.org/uploads/2007/01/11/1_signs.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Instead of sealing the borders and putting your head in the sand why not face Mecca and pray 5 times a day. If we all did that and submitted to Shari law we could end this tomorrow.

How about a SANE FOREIGN POLICY like Ron Paul wants?

This effort here has failed miserably

[IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u17/jetdawgg/356980195_492d7cf2e2.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]How about a SANE FOREIGN POLICY like Ron Paul wants?

This effort here has failed miserably[/QUOTE]

I get it Dog you hate Bush and now support Ron Paul for President. The only problem is Ron Paul doesn't support bringing in the millions of Mexicans it's going to take to seal the border and inspect the cargo.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]How about a SANE FOREIGN POLICY like Ron Paul wants?

This effort here has failed miserably[/QUOTE]

a SANE foreign policy = it's America's fault...

cultists like Paul and the ignorant minions on the left who claim America has brought this on itself with its' foriegn policy completely dismiss the fact that the number one killer of muslims are muslims who seek theological rule worldwide...yeh; it's America's foriegn policy in the Philipines and Bali and and Malaysia that has spurred terrorisim in those states...

[QUOTE=Winstonbiggs]I get it Dog [B]you hate Bush[/B] and now support Ron Paul for President. The only problem is Ron Paul doesn't support bringing in the millions of Mexicans it's going to take to seal the border and inspect the cargo.[/QUOTE]

I don't hate Bush. I hate incompetency. Clearly at best that is what is on display in this administration.

We don't need millions of Mexicans to cover the borders. There is a mixture of technology and people that will do the trick. The pilots have been in the works for [B]YEARS[/B] now

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]a SANE foreign policy = it's America's fault...

cultists like Paul and the ignorant minions on the left who claim America has brought this on itself with its' foriegn policy completely dismiss the fact that the number one killer of muslims are muslims who seek theological rule worldwide...yeh; it's America's foriegn policy in the Philipines and Bali and and Malaysia that has spurred terrorisim in those states...[/QUOTE]

When you lie to your nation worked up and then invade another nation(s) due to those lies, you will get people from the invaded nation(s) and their sympathizers to hate even more (terrorists).

Really quite simple

cultists like Paul and the ignorant minions on the left who claim America has brought this on itself with its' foriegn policy completely dismiss the fact that the number one killer of muslims are muslims who seek theological rule worldwide...yeh; it's America's foriegn policy in the Philipines and Bali and and Malaysia that has spurred terrorisim in those states...[/QUOTE]

Exactly! I don't agree with you about Bush, I think he screwed up but there is a growing idea that all we have to do is leave Iraq and everything is going to be swell. It's not going to be swell, it's going to be a long, expensive, blood bath and we better be prepared for it.

the cultist's border policy makes bush look like even more of a wussy than he really is

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]When you lie to your nation worked up and then invade another nation(s) due to those lies, you will get people from the invaded nation(s) and their sympathizers to hate even more (terrorists).

Really quite simple[/QUOTE]

sure Bush lied...and so did clinton and algore and kennedy and kerri and edwards and levin and shcumer...

of course terrorism was barely a speck on the wall prior to 2/03, wasn't it???