Thread: LA Galaxy have new uniforms?

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

LA Galaxy have new uniforms?

If that is the new Galaxy kit, it's pretty classy. I might be massive sell-out and buy a Beckham jersey

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like the away jerseys

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty classy stuff. Very Euro-style, aka, very un-MLS.

Would I be a massive wagon-jumper if I bought a white Beckham jersey? And then wore it to the game against the Red Bulls in August?
    Last edited by JetsFan2012; 07-13-2007 at 02:37 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    no, you wouldn't be jumping on any bandwagon.

i'm pretty sure that it's been known for a while that herbalite would be the sponsors, and that adidas would outfit the kit.

regardless, i honestly believe (or, to be honest, HOPE to believe) that this will be a crucial turning point for soccer slash "football" in the US. Beckham is so much bigger right now, in terms of global exposure, than Pele was at the time, or ever was for that matter. i'm not talking in terms of talent....i'm talking in terms of draw. this seriously is UNPRECENTED!

as a huge soccer fan, of the worldwide game of football, i'm so pumped up to witness the beckham effect, and the potential which should ensue.

pauliec...buy the jersey!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

PS: i sincerely apologize for the ARodeKeyWest-esque bolding of my own insight. i am just that pumped about the notion of beckham tearing it up in the ever growing league known as MLS.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    ya i was drunk when i posted those...whoops

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubby Brister
    no, you wouldn't be jumping on any bandwagon.

i'm pretty sure that it's been known for a while that herbalite would be the sponsors, and that adidas would outfit the kit.

regardless, i honestly believe (or, to be honest, HOPE to believe) that this will be a crucial turning point for soccer slash "football" in the US. Beckham is so much bigger right now, in terms of global exposure, than Pele was at the time, or ever was for that matter. i'm not talking in terms of talent....i'm talking in terms of draw. this seriously is UNPRECENTED!

as a huge soccer fan, of the worldwide game of football, i'm so pumped up to witness the beckham effect, and the potential which should ensue.

pauliec...buy the jersey!

It doens't matter if you were drunk when you wrote this, you're right.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubby Brister
    PS: i sincerely apologize for the ARodeKeyWest-esque bolding of my own insight. i am just that pumped about the notion of beckham tearing it up in the ever growing league known as MLS.
    I heard the MLS only coughed up all the $$ for Beckham because the league was struggling.

Also people don't give a **** about Beckham "kicking a ball around" all they care is about him and his hot girl walking down Rodeo Drive.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 07-14-2007 at 04:22 PM.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a place to get one in case anyone is interested. It's only available to pre-order right now. $80. Price is a little steep but I am considering it.

http://shop.bigsoccer.com/shop-by-te...er-jersey.html

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    I heard the MLS only coughed up all the $$ for Beckham because the league was struggling.

Also people don't give a **** about Beckham "kicking a ball around" all they care is about him and his hot girl walking down Rodeo Drive.
    It's going to be a good investment, not only will he help the image of US soccer, but his brand is huge worldwide. I read in danish newspaper the other day, that the Galaxy had already sold 250.000 jersey's in preorders and I my guess is, that aint all LA fans...

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    Pretty classy stuff. Very Euro-style, aka, very un-MLS.

Would I be a massive wagon-jumper if I bought a white Beckham jersey? And then wore it to the game against the Red Bulls in August?
    Paulie, just buy it man, you're a fan of AC Milan, it can't get any worse than that... Forza Viola!

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Copenhagen
    Paulie, just buy it man, you're a fan of AC Milan, it can't get any worse than that... Forza Viola!