Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul: "U.S. In "Great Danger" Of Staged Terror"

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Ron Paul: "U.S. In "Great Danger" Of Staged Terror"

[QUOTE]From the substance of the conversation to the venue in which it occurred, there are no surprises here. This isnít the first time the Only Man Who Can Save America has floated the Gulf of Tonkin scenario; in fact, heís done it on the floor of the House. And lord knows it isnít the first time heís dialed in to Alex Jonesís show to swap conspiracy theories. In fact, it seems to be a regular gig. So after all the argument about whether he himself is a Truther or just patronizes Truthers, we arrive at the, er, truth: he doesnít think 9/11 was an inside job but he thinks the next one might be. [/QUOTE]

"Speaking to The Alex Jones Show, the Texas Congressman was asked his opinion on Cindy Sheehan's recent comments that the U.S. is in danger of a staged terror attack or a Gulf of Tonkin style provocation that will validate the Neo-Con agenda and lead to the implementation of the infrastructure of martial law that Bush recently signed into law via executive order, as well as public pronouncements from prominent officials that the West needs terrorism to save a doomed foreign policy.

"I think we're in great danger of it," responded the Congressman, "We're in danger in many ways, the attack on our civil liberties here at home, the foreign policy that's in shambles and our obligations overseas and commitment which endangers our troops and our national defense.""

[URL=http://prisonplanet.com/audio/130707paul.mp3]Audio of cultist Paul predicting staged attacked[/URL]

[QUOTE][B]Ron Paul Aligns With Rosie O'Donnell: US Government Will Phony Up New Gulf of Tonkin Incident To Contrive A War With Iran[/B] [/QUOTE]

[url]http://ace.mu.nu/archives/225943.php[/url]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    They way these guys know geography they will think Iran is Pakistan. Do they just throw darts at the maps of the MENA?

Dr. Paul is a republican. The 'right' continue to want to paint him as something 'unholy' or block his voice out of the debate for the republican nomination. Another FIX'd News Channel Joking Point.

Rosie O has quite a few people following her thoughts on 911. It is easy to say that anyone who thinks that it was conspired is sick.

Finally, the way that LIEberman is pushing for war with Iran, it won't be long as Cheney and Bush wasnt gas at 100 USD before the summer is over. I wonder how many of their family members are at the front of this war or any of them? Just like CBTNY, they push for war as long as they don't have to go....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]They way these guys know geography they will think Iran is Pakistan. Do they just throw darts at the maps of the MENA?

Dr. Paul is a republican. The 'right' continue to want to paint him as something 'unholy' or block his voice out of the debate for the republican nomination. Another FIX'd News Channel Joking Point.

Rosie O has quite a few people following her thoughts on 911. It is easy to say that anyone who thinks that it was conspired is sick.[/QUOTE]

one of them being ron paul and his cultists....though they offer no proof...

[QUOTE]Finally, the way that LIEberman is pushing for war with Iran, it won't be long as Cheney and Bush wasnt gas at 100 USD before the summer is over. I wonder how many of their family members are at the front of this war or any of them? Just like CBTNY, they push for war as long as they don't have to go....[/QUOTE]

in similar fashion to the way dumbdawg wants reparations....as long as he doesn't have to pay.....

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]"Speaking to The Alex Jones Show, the Texas Congressman was asked his opinion on Cindy Sheehan's recent comments that the U.S. is in danger of a staged terror attack or a Gulf of Tonkin style provocation that will validate the Neo-Con agenda and lead to the implementation of the infrastructure of martial law that Bush recently signed into law via executive order, as well as public pronouncements from prominent officials that the West needs terrorism to save a doomed foreign policy.

"I think we're in great danger of it," responded the Congressman, "We're in danger in many ways, the attack on our civil liberties here at home, the foreign policy that's in shambles and our obligations overseas and commitment which endangers our troops and our national defense.""

[URL=http://prisonplanet.com/audio/130707paul.mp3]Audio of cultist Paul predicting staged attacked[/URL]

[url]http://ace.mu.nu/archives/225943.php[/url][/QUOTE]

I think it was your boy who said...
    "This idea that government was beholden to the people, that it had no other source of power is still the newest, most unique idea in all the long history of man's relation to man. This is the issue of this election: Whether we believe in our capacity for self-government or [B]whether we abandon the American Revolution and confess that a little intellectual elite in a far-distant capital can plan our lives for us better than we can plan them ourselves.[/B]

You and I are told we must choose between a left or right, but I suggest there is no such thing as a left or right. There is only an up or down. Up to man's age-old dream -- the maximum of individual freedom consistent with order -- or down to the ant heap of totalitarianism. Regardless of their sincerity, their humanitarian motives, those who would sacrifice freedom for security have embarked on this downward path. Plutarch warned, "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits."

The Founding Fathers knew a government can't control the economy without controlling people. [B]And they knew when a government sets out to do that, it must use force and coercion to achieve its purpose[/B]."

-Ronald Reagan

Always be wary of government... Reagan was...and so is Paul.

Edit: was/is
    Last edited by jefethegreat; 07-13-2007 at 01:46 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jefethegreat]I think it was your boy who said...
    "This idea that government was beholden to the people, that it had no other source of power is still the newest, most unique idea in all the long history of man's relation to man. This is the issue of this election: Whether we believe in our capacity for self-government or whether we abandon the American Revolution and confess that a little intellectual elite in a far-distant capital can plan our lives for us better than we can plan them ourselves.

You and I are told we must choose between a left or right, but I suggest there is no such thing as a left or right. There is only an up or down. Up to man's age-old dream -- the maximum of individual freedom consistent with order -- or down to the ant heap of totalitarianism. Regardless of their sincerity, their humanitarian motives, those who would sacrifice freedom for security have embarked on this downward path. Plutarch warned, "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits."

The Founding Fathers knew a government can't control the economy without controlling people. And they knew when a government sets out to do that, it must use force and coercion to achieve its purpose."

-Ronald Reagan

Always be wary of government... Reagan did...so does Paul.[/QUOTE]

be even more wary of cultists or lunatics who make claims, or following along with, paranoid, unprovable theories....

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]be even more wary of cultists or lunatics who make claims, or following along with, paranoid, unprovable theories....[/QUOTE]

you really have to take that avatar down because its makes you look like a ****ing liar.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jefethegreat]you really have to take that avatar down because its makes you look like a ****ing liar.[/QUOTE]

as opposed to the constant fraud you and other Ron Paul cultists try and perpetuate by relating Ronald Reagan, his actions and words to a eight level candidate???

yes...putting the words of Ronald Reagan under a picture must make it so....

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]as opposed to the constant fraud you and other Ron Paul cultists try and perpetuate by relating Ronald Reagan, his actions and words to a eight level candidate???

yes...putting the words of Ronald Reagan under a picture must make it so....[/QUOTE]

It'd be fraud if i were making the quotes up...you just can't handle the truth...I know, it hurts sometimes.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]one of them being ron paul and his cultists....though they offer no proof...

[COLOR=Blue]
    [B]Dr. Ron Paul (R-Tx)[/B][/COLOR]

in similar fashion to the way dumbdawg wants reparations....as long as he doesn't have to pay.....[/QUOTE]

My ancestors already paid idiot. The US gov't now has to pay US citizens for work done for free. What part of that can't you understand?

I Forgot YOU HAVE NO BRAIN

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]My ancestors already paid idiot. The US gov't now has to pay US citizens for work done for free. What part of that can't you understand?

I Forgot YOU HAVE NO BRAIN[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, why should I have to pay for that? My family wasn't here to receive that "work done for free." They were in Europe.

Hell even the people whose ancestors were here during slavery shouldn't have to pay. You're punishing people for the sins of their ancestors. Total bullsh*t.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u17/jetdawgg/paulheart_dees.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sourceworx]Oh yeah, why should I have to pay for that? My family wasn't here to receive that "work done for free." They were in Europe.

Hell even the people whose ancestors were here during slavery shouldn't have to pay. [B]You're punishing people for the sins of their ancestors. Total bullsh*t.[/B][/QUOTE]

Last cycle. It is not me personally and they call it a 'deficit'

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Last cycle. It is not me personally and they call it a 'deficit'[/QUOTE]

No it is not you personally, but you support it.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jefethegreat]It'd be fraud if i were making the quotes up...you just can't handle the truth...I know, it hurts sometimes.[/QUOTE]

what's the truth??? that Reagan's quotes and actions have something to do with ron paul because you put them under his picture???

that's hysterical.....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]My ancestors already paid idiot. The US gov't now has to pay US citizens for work done for free. What part of that can't you understand?

I Forgot YOU HAVE NO BRAIN[/QUOTE]

they have been paying...what part of affimative action, minority scholarship scholarships, etc, etc don't you understand....

oh- I forgot....dumbdawg's theory is "gimme-gimme-gimme-gimme"....

[IMG]http://ttokarnak.home.att.net/Reparations02A.jpg[/IMG]

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]what's the truth??? that Reagan's quotes and actions have something to do with ron paul because you put them under his picture???

that's hysterical.....[/QUOTE]

if you cannot understand why I put a quote of RR talking highly about Ron Paul then you are off your rocker.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jefethegreat]if you cannot understand why I put a quote of RR talking highly about Ron Paul then you are off your rocker.[/QUOTE]

I completely understand it....

you and the rest of the cultists want some sort of legitimacy by perpetrating a fraud that ron paul has anything to do with the ideology of Ronald Reagan....

you just can't admit it....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing he said is incorrect. Only the truly naive fail to see that the government uses certain scenarios to their advantage. With the track record of this administration, anything is possible including a staged terror attack.

He didn't say it WILL happen, he said it's a possibility. Again, nothing wrong with that, especially coming from a true believer of small government.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=parafly]Nothing he said is incorrect. Only the truly naive fail to see that the government uses certain scenarios to their advantage. With the track record of this administration, anything is possible including a staged terror attack.

He didn't say it WILL happen, he said it's a possibility. Again, nothing wrong with that, especially coming from a true believer of small government.[/QUOTE]

no...he didn't say it's a possibilty...he said "we're in great danger of it"...

but as I previously stated and hit the nail on the head...this is another example of cultists of a paleo conservative walking hand-in-hand with the far left...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jefethegreat]if you cannot understand why I put a quote of RR talking highly about Ron Paul then [B]you are off your rocker[/B].[/QUOTE]

Thank you.This supports my theory about his lack of BRAINS and needing professional help