Thread: Ron Paul (R-Tx) vs Rudy G website traffic

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Ron Paul (R-Tx) vs Rudy G website traffic

Keep thinking it is a 'cult'....

Rudy' Site

[url]http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?url=joinrudy2008.com[/url]

Ron's Site

[url]http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?url=ronpaul2008.com[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    more interesting Ron Paul links...

here his campaign workers and supporters claim 9-11 was an inside job:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq_7251dqc8[/url]

here's Paul himself infering there was a cover-up in the 9-11 investigation

[url]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2c5_1179338348&p=1[/url]

here's paul agree with a lunatic interviewer that we are "in great danger" of a staed terror attack:

[URL=http://prisonplanet.com/audio/130707paul.mp3]Audio of cultist Paul predicting staged attacked[/URL]

here's paul from the floor of the capitol parroting the same thing and claiming if Israel attacks Iran it is America that deserves blame....

[url]http://ace.mu.nu/archives/225943.php[/url]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    CBTNY you can continue your attempt to bash Dr. Paul but it appears to be futile at this point in time. Nearly riveling your attempt to hold up Mr. Bush.

Americans want a republican to win. Republicans have proven to be stronger and tougher leaders. We now want them to tell the truth to us also. Thus Dr. Ron Paul (R-Tx) is growing in popularity for president.

He has now passed John McCANE who was 'TOP TIER'. The dominos will continue to fall as the lies are not sustainable. The website traffic is not lying...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]CBTNY you can continue your attempt to bash Dr. Paul but it appears to be futile at this point in time. Nearly riveling your attempt to hold up Mr. Bush. [/QUOTE]

I don't have to bash ron paul or his cultists...everytime paul speaks about 9-11 conspiracy theories, his belief that government staged terror is on the way or his hatered of Israel and how America is to blame for Israel actions, paul does enough to bash himself...the fact that a lunatic like you backs him is proof positive how inconsequentail paul is and will ever be...

as proven by the next part of your ridiculous post...

[QUOTE]Americans want a republican to win. Republicans have proven to be stronger and tougher leaders. We now want them to tell the truth to us also. Thus Dr. Ron Paul (R-Tx) is growing in popularity for president.

He has now passed John McCANE who was 'TOP TIER'. The dominos will continue to fall as the lies are not sustainable. The website traffic is not lying...[/QUOTE]

heil howard dean was an internet icon- it did squat for him...because lunatics who have nothing better to do all day but visit his site and drive up traffic is meaningless...the only thing more comical are the false hopes you place on paul bringing in more money than "front runner" (as written in another article you spammed the board with) jon mccain...hysterical....it's more ignorant than the people on the football board who make themselves believe adrien clarke will be an upgrade over pete kendall...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]I don't have to bash ron paul or his [B]cultists[/B]...

[COLOR=Blue][B]But you continue down that road in your posts, including this one[/B][/COLOR]

everytime paul speaks about 9-11 conspiracy theories, his belief that government staged terror

[COLOR=Blue][B]I saw where someone asked you about the US gov't not having that capability to do something like this. Still think that it is not a possibility?[/B][/COLOR]

is on the way or his hatered of Israel and how America is to blame for Israel actions, paul does enough to bash himself...

[COLOR=Blue][B]I never saw any 'hatred for Israel". I see a Pro American Agenda stacked with a sane foreign policy. Maybe only extremists see what you see. What do you have against America and an improved FP?[/B][/COLOR]

the fact that a [B]lunatic like you [/B] backs him is proof positive how inconsequentail paul is and will ever be...

as proven by the next part of your ridiculous post...

[COLOR=Blue][B]Make that a [B]Patriot[/B] like me[/B][/COLOR]

heil howard dean was an internet icon- it did squat for him...

[COLOR=Blue][B]Ron Paul is a Dr.[/B][/COLOR]

because lunatics who have nothing better to do all day but visit his site and drive up traffic is meaningless...

[COLOR=Blue][B]Ask John McCANE how 'meaningless' it is. Moreover, ask Rudy[/B][/COLOR]

the only thing more comical are the false hopes you place on paul bringing in more money than "front runner" (as written in another article you spammed the board with) jon mccain...hysterical....it's more ignorant than the people on the football board who make themselves believe adrien clarke will be an upgrade over pete kendall...[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Blue][B]Kendall has lost a step....[/B][/COLOR]

flushingjet
    rupaul is a lib* "false flag" candidate

literally and figuratively-he might as well wear a robe,
    sandals with a sword in a sash for all his patriotism

the fake kind of patriotism benedawg, paraquat, the b-men
    and jeffycrazey all love

but as usual they have no clue about how popular ronpaulstiltskin
    really is

let sleeping benedawgs lie i say

theyll lie anyway so whats the difference

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=flushingjet]rupaul is a lib* "false flag" candidate

literally and figuratively-he might as well wear a robe,
    sandals with a sword in a sash for all his patriotism

the fake kind of patriotism benedawg, paraquat, the b-men
    and jeffycrazey all love

but as usual they have no clue about how popular ronpaulstiltskin
    really is

let sleeping benedawgs lie i say

theyll lie anyway so whats the difference[/QUOTE]

I guess those website numbers lie also? Another 51st Stater (Denial). The real estate market is hot over there.

Patriots support what is best for the USA, not best for GWB