Thread: Iranians arrest 14 Squirrels for spying.

Banned

Iranians arrest 14 Squirrels for spying.

[QUOTE]arrest 14 squirrels for spying

Islamic Republic's intelligence agents allege rodents were carrying advanced Western spy gear

Dudi Cohen
    Published: 07.13.07, 23:43 / Israel News

Iranian intelligence operatives recently detained over a dozen squirrels found within the nation's borders, claiming the rodents were serving as spies for Western powers determined to undermine the Islamic Republic.

"In recent weeks, intelligence operatives have arrested 14 squirrels within Iran's borders," state-sponsored news agency IRNA reported. "The squirrels were carrying spy gear of foreign agencies, and were stopped before they could act, thanks to the alertness of our intelligence services."

Iranian police commander Esmaeil Ahmadi-Moqadam confirmed the report, saying that a number of squirrels had been caught bearing foreign spy gear within Iran's borders.

"I heard of this but I have no specific knowledge on the subject," he said. He refused to give further details.

Recently, Iran has increased its efforts in combating espionage by the West. The use of rodents has not been documented in the past.[/QUOTE]

[URL=http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0%2C7340%2CL-3425130%2C00.html]link[/URL]

[IMG]http://www.ynetnews.com/PicServer2/04062007/1135856/YE0382950_wh.jpg[/IMG]

:rotfl:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

dumbdawg....blame America and the foreign policy for this...it's Bush's fault

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]dumbdawg....blame America and the foreign policy for this...it's Bush's fault[/QUOTE]

You really don't like Dawwg, do you?

On a Sunday afternoon, you read a post about dee-dee-dee Iranians arresting rodents and the first thing you think of is "how can I draw Jetdawwg into an argument in this thread".

A six pack or two is an order for you. Get drunk and forget about "libtards" for one afternoon.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan]You really don't like Dawwg, do you?

On a Sunday afternoon, you read a post about dee-dee-dee Iranians arresting rodents and the first thing you think of is "how can I draw Jetdawwg into an argument in this thread".

A six pack or two is an order for you. Get drunk and forget about "libtards" for one afternoon.[/QUOTE]

if anyone's strung too tight that'd be you....

for you to go through the effort of the above post ,considering the way dumbdawg always turns every thread into a "i hate GWB, Republicans, conservatives" no matter whether to topic is ron paul, rudy guiliani, michael moore, Israel, jimmah carter or Tibetan monks, is more telling than anything I'll post...considering it's Sunday....

but it's also usual coming from the left side of the poltical aisle how you get all up in arms about my post in this thread yet remain silent as dumbdawg spams the board with intelligent threads as comparing the hits on ron paul's website versus rudy...

but to humor you, you are correct- I think dumbdawag is a brainless POS....
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 07-15-2007 at 02:07 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]but it's also usual coming from the left side of the poltical aisle how you get all up in arms about my post in this thread yet remain silent as dumbdawg spams the board with intelligent threads as comparing the hits on ron paul's website versus rudy...

but to humor you, you are correct- I think dumbdawag is a brainless POS....[/QUOTE]

LOL...it's OK, CBTNY...I'm not up in arms, I'm just ribbing you.

I don't say anything to Dawwg about his board spamming because it appears that you have that under control. I try to stay out of THAT crossfire. ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan]LOL...it's OK, CBTNY...I'm not up in arms, I'm just ribbing you.

I don't say anything to Dawwg about his board spamming because it appears that you have that under control. I try to stay out of THAT crossfire. ;)[/QUOTE]

more power to you.....

Well there are plenty of NUTS in Iran for the squirrels to eat.

PK nailed it

Jetdawgg isn't even involved in this thread but CBNY has to disrespect him anyway

CBNY is obsessed with the dawg!

All Pro
    how great would it be if we had squirrels spying for us!! If we could only get those flies to participate our intellegence would be top notch :D

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=bitonti]PK nailed it

Jetdawgg isn't even involved in this thread but CBNY has to disrespect him anyway

CBNY is obsessed with the dawg![/QUOTE]

fractional compared to the way GWB has taken control of your every day thoughts....

Hey, I heard they were thinking of installing Micron Cameras on the backs of ants and dropping sugar packets over Iranian nuclear sites.